Well week 5 is here and you know what...this season is moving way to fast. Okay so lets see what we are looking at here.

One thing I have not done has been keep track of how my picks have been. While going through individual picks of players for 4 weeks may become tedious seeing the count of how many overall fantasy team picks won or loss is not. So here it goes....

Week 1: 3 win picks, 2 missed picks

Week 2: 3 win picks, 2 missed picks

Week 3: 5 win picks, 0 missed

Week 4: 1 win pick, 4 missed

So....my 1st ever completely picked winners on 5 picks throughout last season to this. Only to be tempered by my almost complete miss on week 4.

Bye Weeks

Dallas
Detroit
Tampa Bay
Oakland

Injuries

Lance Moore (NO WR)
(Hamstring) he is out, keep an eye on availability on following weeks

Jake Locker (Ten QB)
(Shoulder) A few more weeks before he is back at helm

John Skelton (Ari QB)
(Ankle) Even better he will have to see a Kevin Kolb melt down to get his starter spot back which could happen

Santonio Holmes (NYJ WR)
(Foot) On Injured Reserve list...he is done for season and so is the Jets hopes for a winning season.

Hakeem Nicks (NYG WR)
(Knee) Maybe back week 6 maybe not.

Nate Keading (SD K)
(Groin) Time for a new kicker hint hint nudge nudge

Peyton Hillis (Kan RB)
(Ankle) Another week down. Not really missed.

Greg Jennings (GB WR)
(Groin) Maybe he should have sat out the last couple weeks and rehab?

Roy Helu (Was RB)
(Toe) Turf Toe and Injured reserve...his season is done before it started

Sit'em or Play'em
I hate to say it, between bye weeks and the fact I like who you have in this is a short list compared to last week. Lats week 3 play'ems worked out, 5 worked but were not great, 6 flunked/ Sit'ems there was a bit more in my favor, evidently easier to figure out. 3 guys did well and should have stayed in. 3 did okay but not great. 6 did flop and should have been on the bench.

Sit'em

Chris Johnson (RB)
He had a great week last week but this week faces the 7th best rated rush defense and all they have to do is concentrate on him.

Chiefs (Def)
Not a good play against the 2nd best team in the league offense wise.

Play'em

DeSean Jackson (WR)
He is the #1 go to guy for Vick at the moment and almost a must play.

Clear Sights (Clear Sights) vs Azoic Defenders (GodofInsanity)

Jay Cutler vs Matt Schaub
Okay, so Cutler is one of those up and down guys. And a prima donna but hey that part does not effect his score right? So he is a must play right? Well he does face off with the Jaguars and that should do well for him. Just beware of the matches from week to week. Schaub will face the Jets who just let the 49ers shut them down. Sounds good huh? Well remember that was not a lot of QB work. Alex Smith scored a whopping 6.8 fantasy points and threw for only 143 yards. Schaub has an excellent running game as well so he may get a break as Arian Foster blows by the Jets. Jay Cutler takes this match.

Josh Freeman vs Alex Smith
Well Freeman is on Bye. Expect changes. Smith did not do a whole lot last week in the rout of the Jets. He managed the game and that is what he does. The Bills are no powerhouse defense so look for Smith to have a better weekend. Alex Smith takes this match by default.

Arian Foster vs Frank Gore
The Bills have no run defense. Last week they gave up 243 yards to the Patriots running game. Gore has a bunch more skill then those running backs. Expect an explosive weekend from him. Foster is set to have a great weekend as well. The Jets seem to be in a shambles and Foster looks primed to take advantage of that. He may not be as explosive as Gore this weekend but he will score big as well. Frank Gore takes this weekend.

Darren McFadden vs Alfred Morris
McFadden is on bye this week. The Falcons is the 29th ranked defense against the run. Morris has been steady even with RG III taking all the news notes for the Redskins. This is a good thing as it looks like Morris is in for a good weekend. Alfred Morris takes this match.

Larry Fitzgerald vs Torrey Smith
Both of these wide outs face secondaries that are not horrible against the pass. Granted they are not in the top 5 but hell 10th and 11th ain't bad at all. Fitzgerald looks to be on an Arizona team that is on a roll. I am not sure that the Rams will be able to stop them. The Chiefs are not great but will be hard pressed to stop the pass and rush that the Ravens will unload on them. Larry Fitzgerald takes this match.

Roddy White vs Nate Washington.
Washing ton struggled last week. This week he faces an easier defense and Kenny Britt is back in to help take some heat off of him. White pulled in a bigger than expected weekend and this next weekend does not look any worse considering the only secondary worse than the Redskins is the Bucs. Roddy White takes this match.

Antonio Gates vs Vernon Davis
Davis may not have produced last weekend but considering how far ahead the Niners were they probably did not want to put too much strain on there money makers. Gates has not produced like we have expected this season so far. He is due but I rather bet on a for sure horse than one that is due up. Vernon Davis takes this match.

Steve Smith vs DeAngelo Williams
Smith is running into issues with being the only go to wide out for Newton. Add in that the Seahawks are a pretty tight defense and he will have to work hard for that break out score. DeAngelo Williams is nothing spectacular but he is putting up steady numbers the last few weeks but he too faces the Seahawks and that makes it tough when he could be sharing the ball with another RB. Steve Smith takes this match.

Steelers vs 49ers
Wow is all I have to say about the Niners last week. They won't be able to shut out the Bills but do not think that they will make is an easy day for them either. The Steelers will not blow up but should get some easy points from an Eagles team that seems to be struggling more than not this season. The 49ers take this match.

Azoic Defenders takes this match up by a nose.

Team Devil Dogs (USMCludwig) vs Cats HateHitler (Mem)

Peyton Manning vs [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Sam Bradford[/COLOR]
I do not think New England's defense will shut down Manning. It will be a shoot out just as we saw with the Bills. Granted the Pats went all the way to 54 points but that does not mean they will stop Manning. Bradford looks to have a good weekend facing off with the Cardinals. I do not have that much faith in Bradford as he seems to have bed games when he should have excelled. Peyton Manning takes this match.

Ryan Fitzpatrick vs Matt Hasselback
Fitzpatrick leads the league in TD's. He is also tied for the lead in interceptions, (though I am sure Tony Romo is hot on his heels). The Niners also are a tough not to crack as they will actually use there defense. Hasselback in truth may be a one shot value. It really comes down to if Locker can play and they have so little faith in Hasselback that they have not ruled him out yet. If they have that much faith so do I. Ryan Fitzpatrick takes this match.

LeSean McCoy vs Ray Rice
McCoy will play and should easily pick apart the Steelers run defense. They might stack up on him and that may slow him down a bit. Rice on the other hand faces the Chiefs who have not been able to stop the rush yet this season and this week does not look to be different. Ray Rice takes this match.

Chris Johnson vs Stevan Ridley
Well now that we see Belichick likes to switch up RB's just like Shanahan. Last week it didn't hurt Ridley as he still busted out a TD and over 100 yards rushing. But this week he may have a tough time because the Broncos are able to slow the rush down. Chris Johnson did surprise me last week and I think the Texans just underestimated him. The Vikings are a tough rush defense and I figure this is still a wait and see rusher. My money still runs the other way. Stevan Ridley takes this match.

Mike Wallace vs Dez Bryant
Bryant is on bye this week and shouldn't drop any catches. Wallace is fresh off his bye week. He faces a weak pass defense and has been a steady horse this season so far and nothing looks to change that. Mike Wallace takes this match by default.

Marques Colston vs Pierre Garcon
Griffin likes to throw to Garcon. He will be his main target this week against the Falcons. He should get steady numbers. Colston is back and on track. The Saints may be 0-4 but last week he showed that no matter win- loss he still is the #1 wide out for the Saints. Do not expect the Chargers to stop him. Marques Colston takes this match.

Jared Cook vs Rob Gronkowski
Cook has had 1 good week and been steady for low numbers for the other 3 weeks. Even when healed I do not expect huge break out numbers. Gronkowski on the other hand comes in supposedly injured and has a normally good game. This week Rob Gronkowski keeps it up and takes this match.

Jamaal Charles vs Ahmad Bradshaw
Charles may hit a wall this week against the Ravens but he more than likely he will be the shining star amongst a bad offense of the Chiefs. Bradshaw came in and looks to have taken his job back. This week with an Eagles defense in disarray Bradshaw should have another good match. Ahmad Bradshaw takes this match.

Texans vs Seahawks
I want to give the Seahawks a hard look here and in doing so I think they will run the Panthers over the coals. And I would usually go with them on that alone, but the Texans face a Jets team that couldn't even score on the the tough defense of the 49ers. The Texans aren't very soft either. The Texans take this match easily.

Team Devil Dogs take this match.

Paint Huffing Warriors (TCM Revolver) vs Get To Da Choppa! (Joosbawx)

Tom Brady vs Drew Brees
Brees has tightened up the ship and still is a steady point maker fantasy wise even with a 0-4 start. The Chargers will give them a game but do not expect them to slow down his passing game very much. Now Brady did last week what we expect to see at least 2 to 3 times a season. He may not blow up like that every week but this week against the Broncos he will have another great game. Tom Brady takes this match.

Robert Griffin III vs Cam Newton
RG III will have an easy day against the Falcons even if he has a headset failure. He is leading the league in fantasy points and I do not think this rookie will slow down even in tough match ups. Newton has had his struggles this season and looked to have shaken them off last weekend. But this week he faces a tough Seahawks defense. He may run his way out of it but my money lies elsewhere. Robert Griffin III takes this match.

Willis McGahee vs DeMarco Murray
Murray is on bye this week. McGahee will be running during and shoot out. He will get some yards but Manning will have to take to the air to keep up with the score happy Patriots. His production will be down. Willis McGahee takes this match by default.

Kevin Smith vs Trent Richardson
Smith is out on bye this week. Richardson has been a steady rusher save for week 1. I think that the Giants will do slow him some but not as much as can be expected. Expect another steady week from Richardson. Trent Richardson takes this match by default.

Wes Welker vs Jordy Nelson
Welker will find the end zone this weekend and end his drought over the last 4 weeks. Do not expect the Broncos to be able to watch him the whole game as they will be spread out to cover all the potential weapons the Patriots have. Mix in Greg Jennings not at 100% and a not as bad but not great either Colts defense and Nelson gets a huge green light. Add in the Packers are a pass first team and he will have a great day. Jordy Nelson takes this match.

Julio Jones vs Danny Amendola
Both of these wide outs are set for really good games this weekend. Amendola is Bradford's #1 target and will remain so probably all season. A weak Cardinals pass defense makes him tempting. Jones though has a ton of skill and faces a very bad pass defense (31st) making him look even better. Plus he seeks redemption from last weeks low stats game. Julio Jones takes this match.

Jacob Tamme vs Kyle Rudolph
Rudolph was a bust last week and looks like he will face a team this week that does not know how to stop a TE having allowed 7 scores. Tamme is one of Manning's favorite targets and should be able to get underneath the Patriots defense having a steady week. Kyle Rudolph takes this match.

Peyton Hillis vs Doug Martin
Martin is out on bye. Hillis is injured and did not play. With Jamaal Charles running as well as he is he may get to sit another week and heal. Even if he does play it will be minimal. Peyton Hillis takes this by default if he plays.

Bengals vs Falcons
Both of these defenses look tempting. The Bengals face a turn over happy Dolphins. The Falcons just gave up 404 yards to the Panthers. I like the Bengals here. The Bengals take this match.

Paint Huffing Warriors take this match.

Mallers Da Winna (COsurvivor) vs Team Braindead (Socali)

Aaron Rodgers vs Matt Ryan
This is a choice between which defense will blow worse than the other. Neither the Colts or the Redskins will be able to slow down these QB's. Rodgers has had his struggles the 1st 4 games this season but this could be his turning point. But I am not sure I wanna bet against Ryan's 11 TD's so far this season. Matt Ryan takes this match.

Eli Manning vs Micheal Vick
Vick is not a total bust and has not been totally busted up yet on the field. He looks like he could be picking up the pace but I am not sure the Steelers defense is where I wanna place my money for his next break out game. The Giants have no running game. With that Manning will take to the air against an bad Browns defense. Add in a home game and it is a win win. Eli Manning takes this match.

Darren Sproles vs Micheal Turner
Sproles...a wide out in running back clothes. Well he is good at it and will continue to build up points on a steady rate like that all season. Just do not expect huge numbers often if at all. Turner will get to face off with the Redskins defense. He should make easy work of them during trash time if the Falcons are ahead of them score wise. Micheal Turner takes this match.

Ryan Williams vs Cedric Benson
Williams has not broke out like a lot of team owners had thought he might. Well facing the Rams dismal defense makes this week as good as any for that break out game. Benson has been steady over the last 3 weeks and that should continue easily this week. Cedric Benson takes this match.

Micheal Crabtree vs Andre Johnson
The 49ers business is done on the ground and through there TE as well as there defense. Crabtree may get some numbers but they probably won't be anything worth writing home about. Johnson is the main wide out for the Texans a with no real help. With that causes a defense to stack up on that one really good wide out. He has had up and down weeks so far but this looks to be an up week. Andre Johnson takes this match.

Leonard Hankerson vs Sidney Rice
Rice's problem does not lie in his talent. His QB is still very green and that will affect his numbers the whole season. He will have steady numbers maybe even better than normal against the Panthers defense though. Griffin likes Garcon best. Hankerson will get catches as well and may even get more but Garcon is a break out player and Hankerson is not. Steady low numbers this week here. Sidney Rice takes this match.

Martellus Bennett vs Tony Gonzalez
I do not think anyone is sure why Bennett did not do crap last week. So consider it just a hiccup and things will be back to normal this week against a juicy Target in the Browns. Gonzalez also studder stepped last week though not as bad. He faces an even worse Redskins defense. That will make for a good day for him. Tony Gonzalez takes this match.

Brandon Marshall vs Marshawn Lynch
Marshall has fallen in step with Jay Cutler easily it seems. They connected for 138 yards last week including the final score that put the game out of reach for Dallas even more so. The Jaguars should do very little to slow down this dynamic duo. Lynch may be getting edged out of some of his touches but he still does well enough to be a must play against the Panthers. A coin toss as both of these are great match ups. Marshawn Lynch takes this match.

Bears vs Dolphins
The Dolphins have made a good show of it last week but may hit a literal wall with the Bengals offensive line. The Bears have 2 weeks worth of 20 points for fantasy. With the Jaguars do you think they won't post a third. So do I, at least very close to that. The Bears take this match.

Team Braindead will go 5-0 this week and take this match.

Voodoo Children (Nikvoodoo) vs Winter Nom Noms (Mrscott101)

Joe Flacco vs Andy Dalton
I am happy with Dalton this season and glad to see him really taking off in his sophomore year. He will not have any worries with the bad secondary of the Dolphins letting him have a great game. Flacco is rested and should pick up right from where he left off. This really comes down to defense and I think Miami is the worse of them. Andy Dalton takes this match.

Matt Cassel vs Christian Ponder
The Vikings have a great running game and expect them to use it heavily this week against the Titans. Cassel may not have enough offense to pull off a win but he seems to get the ball out there with as much as he throws. I like Ponders match up better. Christian Ponder takes this match.

Maurice Jones-Drew vs Adrian Peterson
This easily chocks up to who is playing the better defense. The Bears know that MJD is the main offensive weapon for the Jaguars and they will successfully stop him. Peterson faces the Titans who cannot stop anything. Adrian Peterson takes this match.

Benjarvus Green-Ellis vs Ryan Matthews
Matthews was possible in danger of losing his #1 slot to Jackie Battle. That is still possible but look for Matthews to turn it up against the Saints weak run defense to try to keep his job. The one thing that it looks like Miami is doing well is rush defense. The Law Firm has become the Bengals work horse but may have a lot of struggles this week against this tough defense. Ryan Matthews takes this match.

Steve Johnson vs A.J. Green
Johnson should have a okay game but be careful that this tough defense does not shut him down. Green has faced tough defenses but this one should be cake. The Dolphins will probably stop the run but will be unable to stop the pass. A.J. Green takes this match.

Antonio Brown vs Victor Cruz
Brown will have a very good game but will also share ball time with Mike Wallace. Victor Cruz simply put faces the Browns making this an easy write up. Victor Cruz takes this match.

Jimmy Graham vs Jermicheal Finley
On the face of things, Finley with the pass attack of the Packers facing off with the Colts looks unmatchable. But at closer look we see that Finley has not performed this season as good as we would have thought. This makes me wary. Graham has a solid passing team with no real running options. He had a slight downturn the last couple weeks but do not let that worry you too much. He will keep performing very well this week. Jimmy Graham takes this match.

Brian Hartline vs Percy Harvin
Harvin has not been spectacular with his receiving points this season. He makes up for it on special teams though. I am not sure it will be enough to surpass this surprise wide out in Hartline. He is a solid #2 spot or flex spot. The Bengals will have to work overtime to keep up with the high volume of passes sent his way. Brian Hartline takes this match.

Eagles vs Cardinals
The Eagles have not really stunned us this season. Do not expect them to stun you against the Steelers good pass offense this week either. The Cardinals have stunned us and are doing pretty good. The Rams cannot seem to hold onto the ball very well so expect a stunner this week from them. The Cardinals take this match.

I have to say Winter Nom Noms look good this week for this match.