User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

What, if the zeeh-factory just empowers instincts, while the knowledge of language remains and functions as kind of a "corrective", if an Alpha-zeeh commands the lower-grade zeehs? Actually we know that them zeehs understand (core-)language to some degree. But it is obvious that they don't listen to anyone and that they are not pretty fond of using language as means of organization, 'cause the instinctive behaviour serves their purposes well enough ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    All we can say for sure is that the zombie communication differs significantly from human communication. The question remains how the zombies adapt to this new form of communication. If you will, is there - I do not know how to put it right - a Rosetta Stone or something that enables the zombie to talk and unterstand the Z-language.
    Gruh RUH = I am disappointed with my current station in life
    Rurrr = Lovely weather we are having, old chap
    Ruhruhgrr = It really is a beautiful life, is it not? The sun is shining, the birds are singing and the economy is recovering at such a pace that I am cautiously optimistic in stating that we will soon enter another golden age of being. Ah, the joy of language and the ecstacy of ideas!
    Grrarr = I really should have been more cautious when picking up that Thai hooker.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

About Rosetta Stone:
    In doubt the Babel Fish will do ...
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    About Rosetta Stone:
    In doubt the Babel Fish will do ...
    Liam, the last chance to aquire a bable fish distroyed by the Vogons when Arthur Dent and the other arrived at "Stavro Mueller's Beta" club. Evvverryyyyone knows that.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon_Tyler View Post
    Gruh RUH = I am disappointed with my current station in life
    Rurrr = Lovely weather we are having, old chap
    Ruhruhgrr = It really is a beautiful life, is it not? The sun is shining, the birds are singing and the economy is recovering at such a pace that I am cautiously optimistic in stating that we will soon enter another golden age of being. Ah, the joy of language and the ecstacy of ideas!
    Grrarr = I really should have been more cautious when picking up that Thai hooker.
    Hm, I wonder if this would mean that a deaf-mute zombie is only a second-class zombie.
    By the way, cool stuff!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Liam, the last chance to aquire a bable fish distroyed by the Vogons when Arthur Dent and the other arrived at "Stavro Mueller's Beta" club. Evvverryyyyone knows that.
    Everyone? So why, my dear Sir, I would not belong to everyone then?
    Also answer this particular small question: if the last of its kind was killed or destroyed, wouldn't the Hitchhiker's Guide refer to it in past tense rather instead of the present tense?
    Also: The Hitchhiker'S Guide is all about things happening after the world we live hin was destroyed, which actually has not occured yet, has it? Thus the events in "Stavro Mueller's Beta"-club are something to happen sometime imporbable time in the future, which also means: there still exist the Babel Fishes ...

Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Everyone? So why, my dear Sir, I would not belong to everyone then?
    Also answer this particular small question: if the last of its kind was killed or destroyed, wouldn't the Hitchhiker's Guide refer to it in past tense rather instead of the present tense?
    Also: The Hitchhiker'S Guide is all about things happening after the world we live hin was destroyed, which actually has not occured yet, has it? Thus the events in "Stavro Mueller's Beta"-club are something to happen sometime imporbable time in the future, which also means: there still exist the Babel Fishes ...

Well in an infinite universe, everything does and most likely has already happened so often that the unusual, queer or impossible probably occurs so often that they are downright commonplace.

Edit: An example would be the phenomenon of birds suddenly appearing every time you are near. Many philosophers have asked "why" in regards to the aforementioned phenomena, in both song and verse.
    Last edited by Deacon_Tyler; Nov 4th, 2012 at 08:47 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Then this means that the Babel Fish remains in existance in an infinite universe although it is supposed to be extinct ... Right?
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Then this means that the Babel Fish remains in existance in an infinite universe although it is supposed to be extinct ... Right?
    Infinitely!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Ha!
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12