User Tag List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

PSN ID: foresterSG6
    Loving this podcast. It's so addicting. Can't get enough. I do agree with alexlinks, though Pegs and Hope do whine ALOT.
    I've been wondering though....up to this point, why has no one suggested relocating to a more remote area? Canada, maybe?
    Also, what's happening in other countries? I'd imagine Africa and much of asia would be over-run.

As far as remote locations, what about Naval ships? Seems they would have some sort of relief ships, or floating base of operations. I know the zombies can swim, as we learned when Michael, Kelly and Pegs were checking out the yacht. Plus, if the ships were out at sea, I highly doubt the Zombies could swim out that far. and if they do, it won't be as large a number as they saw on the yacht.

If I've learned anything from other zombie media, it's that big cities attract zombies. As the chapter title says, it only takes one in a big city to start things up all over again.

-MJR

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by mjreed View Post
    Loving this podcast. It's so addicting. Can't get enough. I do agree with alexlinks, though Pegs and Hope do whine ALOT.
    I've been wondering though....up to this point, why has no one suggested relocating to a more remote area? Canada, maybe?
    Also, what's happening in other countries? I'd imagine Africa and much of asia would be over-run.

As far as remote locations, what about Naval ships? Seems they would have some sort of relief ships, or floating base of operations. I know the zombies can swim, as we learned when Michael, Kelly and Pegs were checking out the yacht. Plus, if the ships were out at sea, I highly doubt the Zombies could swim out that far. and if they do, it won't be as large a number as they saw on the yacht.

If I've learned anything from other zombie media, it's that big cities attract zombies. As the chapter title says, it only takes one in a big city to start things up all over again.

-MJR
    Good questions. The Navy thing has been a big question for quite some time around the forums. So far, the story itself hasn't provided an answer. Maybe in the future....

One thing to note on the big city thing, recall that they had Zeds in the "remote" area where they had to set the Pelican down on the farm. I think Michael identified the nearby town as Barstow (I'm working from memory here) which is a town of 23,000 (that's not very big in the US) at the junction of 2 interstates (I-15 and I-40). And it was overrun. I took that to mean that just about any population center has a good chance of being Zombie-ville...
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    They already tried Boulder, which is extremely cold. I guess the zombies or at least the Inklets have adapted to cold weather? It really perplexes me, how did Hawaii get hit early? Something to do with the whole ring of fire or earthquake zone?

When Victor and Saul went to Inglewood those ground cracks reminded me of earthquakes (yes LA native in the da house).

Barstow is a small ish community for Southern California, but everyone drives through from LA on the way to Vegas.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920