User Tag List

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    What if the zeds learn that there is a phone number and a code and they try to nuke Fort Irwin? Some of them seem to be smart enough to do that. Or a crazed human that has lost his mind. I imagine a countdown at Fort Irwin.
    We know the inklings have already gotten the Mayor of Boulder and the city command staff. Assuming some of them were turned, rather than eaten, and that they retain knowledge from before, it seems like they already have the information they need. But do they have a satphone?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

In case the Mayor is turned and retains his memory from his former human self, THEN they have a sat phone ...

edit: I just realized a small detail that slipped my mind ... Robbins mentioned the mayor [of Boulder] being "most likely dead". Thus: No confirmation on his real situation - is he dead, or has he turned? Man ... A small information with quite some *bang* behind it ...
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Oct 2nd, 2012 at 02:25 PM. Reason: amendment
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status

I predict that kimmet hits the nuke but it doesn't work correctly so they have a ticking time bomb! Its getting really good but i need more action in these episodes!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by lenarinn View Post
    Datu and Hope I'm not really sure on yet, but i think they might survive. Datu is getting tougher and with that pick axe he is ready to take on the inklings! Though, only one at a time, for two or three minutes for each little one. Hope will be standing behind him, probably complaining about the sound. Hope was kind of annoying in this episode so I dont think I'd mind much if she didnt survive *cough cough dont hate me cough*
    I can't believe this is going to be my first post, and it is to say that SERIOUSLY wanted to bitch slap Hope this episode. She hasn't annoyed me at all thus far, but a teenage girl should know when it's an appropriate time to whine and to shut the hell up.

....Or well you would think they would in a zombie apocalypse.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    i hope datu doesn't sacrifice himself for hope like her mother sort of did for him.
    anyways, good to hear datu again, also to clarify, for a drawing i want to do
    what did datu use to kill the zombie? a hammer? it wasn't specified was it?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by facebook.com/alexinks View Post
    i hope datu doesn't sacrifice himself for hope like her mother sort of did for him.
    anyways, good to hear datu again, also to clarify, for a drawing i want to do
    what did datu use to kill the zombie? a hammer? it wasn't specified was it?
    It was a pickaxe
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    thanks, i dunno why i didn't hear that.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leeantonio View Post
    I predict that kimmet hits the nuke but it doesn't work correctly so they have a ticking time bomb! Its getting really good but i need more action in these episodes!
    I have it on pretty good authority that from here on out until the end of season 3 it's pretty much nonstop, no rest for the wicked. I really hope that as contained in our special podcast and not in the before/after conversation........
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Do you guys think the map that Cpt. Long's team made is lost or do you think that they will bring the Naval Base back into the mix? Pantex was briefly mentioned and now it's extremely important. Was the map just a plot device to connect Irwin and the Inklings in LA? Will the naval base have importance? Kimmet is planning something for the Pacific. Thoughts?

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Gotta agree, Hope kind of irritated me as well. I guess she's just sassy... and a teenager.

-Jane/Hope

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast