Okay have a couple new sections here this week. How is everyone liking the new season. I am loving it myself. It is always interesting and maddening to see what players and team hold up and continue being big deals from last season or the up and comers that catch us by surprise and we say 'Who the hell was that?” Fantasy teams that looked strong at the beginning now look to be struggling. # weeks in and there is no solid front runner in this league. Two 3-0 teams. Maybe just maybe next week we will see the team to beat. Will there be only one?

Bye Week Teams
Byes have started. Keep an eye out of that RB you forgot to switch out may bite you in the ass.

Indianapolis
Pittsburgh

Injuries

C.J. Spiller (RB)
(Shoulder) A 50/50 chance to be back this weekend

Hakeem Nicks (WR)
(Foot/Knee) Well this is a trend we hope to not see very often. He is out.

Beanie Wells (RB)
(Toe) He is out for 8 weeks. If anyone knows this RB”s history, are you surprised.

Pierre Garcon (WR)
(Foot) Beware, he will be a game time decision

Peyton Hillis (RB)
(Ankle) He looks to be out this week

Nate Keading (K)
(Groin) He is out.

Matt Forte (RB)
(Ankle) Game time decision.

Aaron Hernandez (TE)
(Ankle) Week 5 at the earliest before he plays again.

Mikel Leshoure (RB)
(Groin) Keep an eye on his status

Dwayne Bowe (WR)
(Thigh) Keep an eye on his status, could come down to a game time decision.

Reggie Bush (RB)
(Knee) Game time decision and a tough call for fantasy owners.

Roy Helu (RB)
(Toe) He is on IR. Not sure when he will return.

Darrius Heyward-Bey (WR)
(Concussion) That was a wicked hit he took last week that he does not even remember. He is OUT.

Dustin Keller (TE)
(Hamstring) He does not look like he will play.

Fred Jackson (RB)
(Knee) he is said to be a 50/50 chance playing as well.

Jonathan Stewart (RB)
(Knee) He looks to be available this weekend. A wait and see in my opinion.

Shane Vereen (RB)
(Foot) Hasn't played yet this season just keep an eye on him.

Jared Cook (TE0
(Shoulder) He may be a game time decision. Keep an eye on his status.

Sit'em or Play'em
A closer look at your teams. A curiosity as to why you would play or not play certain players.
(NOTE: If a players is in your line up and was mentioned in the injury list they will not be brought up here again)

Play'em

Matthew Stafford (Det QB)
An hip injury. I get why he went to the bench. But now he is cleared to play against a weak Viking secondary. Should be in.

Andre Brown (NYG RB)
He has made his mark and will play. Consider him last weeks sleeper and a great flex player.

Malcom Floyd (SD WR)
The Chiefs defense is abysmal. He is a must play if you need a WR slot or a better flex spot.

Demaryius Thomas (Den WR)
The Raiders secondary is chewed up by injuries. With Manning throwing the ball in he would be a great flex player.

Phillip Rivers (SD QB)
The Chiefs weak defense makes this QB a juicy choice to play this weekend.

Eric Decker (Den WR)
This keeps coming down to defenses that are in bad shape. Decker looks to keep his momentum up from last week and deserves a close look to be in an active slot this week.

Rams (Def)
The Seahawks have a strong defense but there offense leaves much to be desired and could make this never play them defense a must play this week.

Ryan Matthews (SD RB)
Here we are looking at that Chiefs defense again. This is an all in moment. If you have a Chargers offensive player, you need to take a close look and make sure you other match ups look as good as this.

Cardinals (Def)
This looks to be a great week for this defense. Reggie Bush may not play and he was there largest threat. A must play.

Cedric Benson (GB RB)
He is the #1 back for Green Bay. And the Saints cannot stop the run. He is a safe play and should be in the line up.

Santonio Holmes (NYJ WR)
He may have a tough time against the Niners but that shouldn't matter, he will score good points.

Micheal Bush (Chi RB)
Forte may play but could be limited. He faces a tough defense but he will get good points.

Darren Sproles (NO RB)
Maybe a let down last week and faces a tough rush defense this week, he still is a must play.

Mike Williams (TB WR)
Vincent Jackson may get more passes but with the bad defense he plays this could be a good chance for Williams to get those numbers we have been hoping he would get this season. A must play.

Sit'em

Matt Cassel (KC QB)
If you got a better option, go with it. He may have a good game but hey they want ice in hell too.

Buccaneers (Def)
A tough play. They have been up and down and this week face Robert Griffin III who will give them fits. I would bench them for another option.

Sam Bradford (STL QB)
If there is another option takes it. Hell trade for it if you can.

Cam Newton (Car QB)
He may explode. But if you have a for sure option I would take them.

Daniel Thomas (MIA RB)
Sure he will get the touches if Reggie Bush does not play but he still is not a great option if you have choices.

Chiefs (Def)
Not sure I would go with a team that racked up 2 negative point weeks. Sure last week was a surprise but everyone gets lucky once.

Chris Johnson (TEN RB)
He faces a Texans defense and has not done shit this season...find another option.

Kevin Ogletree (Dal WR)
Not a great option. He may have a break out game but if you have a better choice I would take it.

LaGarrette Blount (TB RB)
He more than likely won't play due to no injuries to other RB's in front of him.

Micheal Crabtree (SF WR)
He will get catches and will have more room to move but if you have another option take it because his talent goes only so far.

Jay Cutler (Chi QB)
He is not doing as well as we have expected from the pre-season. Dallas can turn into a tough row to hoe. Go with a better option.

Steve Smith (Car WR)
The Falcons are going to give him a tough time. His numbers will only be from quantity of passes thrown his way.

Azoic Defenders (GodofInsanity) vs Team Devil Dogs (USMCludwig)

Matt Schaub vs Peyton Manning
Schaub finally exploded in week 3 like we had hoped for the previous 2 weeks. This week he faces the Titans which historically he has done very well against. And the way the Titans are looking does not make us think different. Manning had a minor hiccup a couple weeks ago and showed this weekend that even in a loss and being sacked over and over again that he is still a steady horse for a #2 slot. Given his opponents defense he should have an awesome week as well. Matt Schaub takes this match. (Note: And none of you this whole time told me I was mis-spelling Matt Schaub's name....)

Alex Smith vs Ryan Fitzpatrick
Fitzpatrick is playing having a pretty decent season TD wise. This week can turn into a tough outing up against a tough defense in the Patriots. But the plus side is they may be behind early and he will have to take to the air to keep up. As long as he can keep it to the right team he won't be a bad play. Smith struggled last week as well. Hell the Niners in general had a rough week. But this week with Revis Island out to pasture, he may have an easier time laying it down. Ryan Fitzpatrick takes this match.

Frank Gore vs LeSean McCoy
Both of these guys struggled last weekend and gave us disappointing scores. Gore faces the Jets who have a weakened secondary as well as 5th in the league in most yards given up to an opposing RB. McCoy has done well against the Giants in the past. But he had done well against the Cardinals previously and looked how that turned out. My faith is shaken. Frank Gore takes this match.

Alfred Morris vs Chris Johnson
So I have not seen one analyst say this is C.J.'s week to explode. And rightfully so. Facing a super tough Texans defense makes this player a bench warmer if there is ANY possible substitution. Morris also faces a tough run defense but not nearly as tough and he has been doing better than C.J. Alfred Morris takes this match.

Vincent Jackson vs Mike Wallace
Wallace is on bye. Jackson showed why it is bad to be the guy who gets thrown the ball 65% of the time and is able to come down with the ball consistently. The Redskins secondary will give him the best they can but expect a rebound this week. Vincent Jackson takes this match by default.

Kevin Ogletree vs Marques Colston
Colston worries me not because of his talent but more because of the Saints struggles it seems without Sean Payton at the helm. Ogletree looks to have a good game this weekend. Drawback is that he will be one of 3 intended and talented wide out and it looks like Romo enjoys spreading the ball out. Even though, Kevin Ogletree takes this match.

Vernon Davis vs Jared Cook
Davis was the light at the end of the Niners tunnel last week. He still produced steady numbers as you should expect him to do every week. A weakened secondary makes his job even easier. Cook was awesome last week. And he should be this week...if he plays. Keep an eye on his status. Vernon Davis takes this match.

Torrey Smith vs Jamaal Charles
Both these guys exploded last weekend. Charles showed that he still has it. Now lets see if he can show consistency as well as explosions. Granted it looks like he will have the backfield to himself if Hillis is injured. For all that had to be on Smiths mind when he played last weekend it was amazing how well he performed. It was truly a sight to see him play that hard for his brother that died just the day before. If Flacco uses Smith wisely, he will be the #1 wide out easily. Add in the Browns sad defense and Torrey Smith takes this match.

49ers vs Texans
We have seen why these teams are great defensive juggernauts. The Niners may not have huge points but you will not see minus points either. The Texans look to have a great game against a very weak offense that just does not know how to hold onto the ball. The Texans take this match.

Ummm...this looks biased but Azoic Defenders take this by a large margin

Team Braindead (Socali) vs Get To Da Choppa! (Joosbawx)

Matt Ryan vs Drew Brees
Ryan is untouchable right now. He is an easy play with great expectations for a high score on fantasy rosters. Carolina will not put up much of a fight as they trundle over them. The Saints may be struggling as a team in whole but Brees is still putting up good enough numbers to be played with a sigh of relief. The Packers may try to slow him down but with the menagerie of weapons to throw to, do not think this will hurt him. Matt Ryan takes this match.

Micheal Vick vs Cam Newton
There has been quite a few articles that questions if Vick QB slot is in jeopardy. I say it is. He need to produce and more importantly keep the ball under control. Between fumbles and interceptions he has coughed up the ball 9 times in 3 games. Play him at your own risk. Newton also needs to shake off this sophomore bug he has gotten. We know he has the talent but out faith is shaken due to this inexplicable choke problem he is having. I do not like either of these picks as they can swing either way for who played worse. Eh...Cam Newton takes this match.

Marshawn Lynch vs DeMarco Murray
Murray has been stifled the last couple weeks and this could be his breakout weekend. The only problem in that is the Bears being a wall that wants to block his way. Lynch is #1 in the league when it comes to yards run. He faces a D that does not stop the rush. Easy pick. Marshawn Lynch takes this match.

Micheal Turner vs Trent Richardson
Turners DUI sadly became yesterdays news under the replacement refs undeniable bad calls. Turner has slowly picked up the pace in each game. He will do so again this week facing a not so tough Panthers when it comes to the run. Richardson faces a tough run defense and should get his carries. I just do not see it going very far. Micheal Turner takes this match.

Andre Johnson vs Jordy Nelson
Nelson faces a very weak Saints defense. That bodes well for him. Mix in that we are not sure what Johnson will pick up from Schaub. Schaub threw a great games last weekend, Johnson only came up with 72 yards of his with 1 of the TD's. I know its nothing to sniffle at but hey, we would like to see at least that century mark. Jordy Nelson takes this match.

Dwayne Bowe vs Danny Amendola
To start, keep an eye on Bowe's injury. It does not look game threatening but hey better safe than sorry. Now, the other Kansas City wide outs are beat up and Bowe will get all the passes Cassel can get to him if he plays. I seen Amendola on some sleeper logs. He is getting a third of Bradford's passing so he looks to be a good play for flex. The Seahawks have shown to be a tough defense to face though. My bets are on Dwayne Bowe taking this match.

Tony Gonzalez vs Kyle Rudolph
With age comes the ability to make ones talent in expendable. Gonzalez shows no sign of slowing down and this week faces a the Panthers for easy pickings. Rudolph has turned out to be a nice TE. He is a steady work horse and Ponder likes using him as an escape option if things get tight. Jerome Simpson coming back may cut into his production but not by much. Tony Gonzalez takes this match.

Reggie Bush vs Doug Martin
Do not expect big numbers for Martin unless he has a breakout run. Bush has been the best offensive weapon for the Dolphins. They need him to play on Sunday. Keep an eye on his knee and what the game time decision is. I think he is out. Doug Martin will take this match by default.

Dolphins vs Falcons
Newton could explode this week if he can keep from overturning the ball to and ball overturning happy team. The Dolphins can stop the run but have a long ways to go to stop the pass. The Falcons takes this match.

Team Braindead looks to take this match up.

Winter Nom Noms (Mrscott101) vs Cats HateHitler (Mem)

Andy Dalton vs Carson Palmer
Both these guys look to have very good games this week. Palmer's and Dalton face teams that have super weak pass defense. Palmer's downside is that he is missing a couple good hands this week. Dalton does not face that delima. Andy Dalton takes this match.

Christian Ponder vs Sam Bradford
Ponder has looked good this season and has completed like 70% of his passes I think. He is a solid play even against the Lions pass rush. Bradford faces a tougher secondary it looks like and last week did not instill any trust for us. Christian Ponder takes this match.

Adrian Peterson vs Ray Rice
Peterson is doing much better than we ever could have expected after an ACL injury. Though we would like to see even more from him he is still a steady runner. The Lions have had trouble slowing him down in the past so this could be the same. Rice I think should have a bang up game against a Browns defense who have had major struggles slowing the rush. Ray Rice takes this match.

Daniel Thomas vs Stevan Ridley
Well you never can be sure of the Patriots RB's. They excite you then leave ya hanging. Ridley may do more this week do to match ups bur as last week showed you always have to be careful with a Patriot RB, they are a pass first team. Reggie Bush being injured could be a boon for Thomas. He has talent and we keep expecting to see the Cards to falter in there newly found toughness. This could be his week. Even so, Stevan Ridley takes this match.

A.J. Green vs Calvin Johnson
Well both these guys exploded last week and looks like all the possibility to do so again this week. I think Green facing a super thin Jags defense will make for a great match but it is hard to ignore Megatron. I like A.J. Green in this match up.

Victor Cruz vs Dez Bryant
Bryant is getting the looks. He is catching the ball. We just want to see him in that end zone. Cruz let a lot of owners down last week. And he seems to be up and down for being almost considered the Giants #1 wide out. The Eagles D fell apart last week. So Victor Cruz takes this match.

Brandon Pettigrew vs Rob Gronkowski
Hernandez is still out and unable to take some of the heat off of The Gronk. He has good history against the Bills. Pettigrew looks like steady numbers even if they are on the low side. He may do well this week but my money lies on Gronkowski. Rob Gronkowski takes this match.

Percy Harvin vs Miles Austin
Harvin's value may go down with the introduction of Simpson back in from suspension. Also Ponder likes to dump the ball off to him and there TE Kyle Rudolph. Miles Austin will play with an injury Monday. He is still the #1 wide out and Romo will throw to him all night long. Miles Austin takes this match.

Chiefs vs Seahawks
Okay, 1st, the Seahawks sacked Aaron Rodgers 8 times...IN THE 1ST HALF. Forget that absurd call at the end of the game. THIS is news. Anyone facing the Seahawks needs to check themselves and not go in overconfident. Yes the Chiefs did much better than expected last week. Everyone gets lucky once right. They will be back in the negative soon. The Seahawks take this match.

This will be a slugfest but Cats HateHitler takes the Match.

Voodoo Children (Nikvoodoo) vs Paint Huffing Warriors (TCM Revolver)

Joe Flacco vs Tom Brady
Flacco is on fire this season. He made a brag before the season and seems to be intent on making it so. He is a must play QB, especially since he faces a weak Browns defense that he should easily rout. Brady has been steady this season, but last week was the first numbers, in my opinion, that was what we are looking as team owners. It is said that the Bills will be easy pickings for the Patriots and that maybe so, but I think there will be a bit more fight than expected. Joe Flacco takes this match.

Matt Cassel vs Robert Griffin III
The Chargers are about a middle range defense against the pass, but lets be honest. Do you need much more than that to put the hurt on Cassel. Me neither, I think Cassel will struggle again this week, just maybe not as bad as last week. RG III has been awesome this season. And this Tampa team is just ripe for the pickings and RG III will just tear through them. Robert Griffin III takes this match.

Maurice Jones-Drew vs Willis McGahee
McGahee should play. But expect the Broncos to take it easy on him and keep to the air, Manning has more than enough skills to take apart this weak Oakland defense. MJD is just a beast. Last weeks he racked up 177 yards. This week he faces a Bengals defense that gives up 155 yards per game roughly and is 31st against the run. Easy pick. Maurice Jones-Drew takes this match.

Benjarvus Green-Ellis vs Kevin Smith
Smith looks to be a 3rd down back now and may just be a hope and a prayer that he comes up with some points back. The Law Firm is considered a top 10 back and I can agree with that. I just wish his fantasy points would reflect that. But with a Jags match up and an opponent that does not look to put up a fight makes him an easy pick. Benjarvus Green-Ellis takes this match.

Brandon Lloyd vs Wes Welker
Its not often that I have to look at if Welker is a go to because another player is not suiting up. But that seems to be the fact. Welker may not be in a Patriots uniform next season but expect him to make them know what they will lose every chance he gets when he plays. The Bills are 19th against the pass and will have to spread out to cover all the weapons the Patriots have so expect a good game from Welker. Lloyd is the Patriots OC Josh McDaniel’s go to wide out. For the same reasons as stated above for Welker, Lloyd will have a good game as well, maybe better as he will be targeted more it looks like. Brandon Lloyd takes this match.

Steve Johnson vs Julio Jones
Johnson is a steady horse. He will have a good game this week just as any other. The Pats have gotten good against the run with there defense but still blow when it comes to pass defense. It should come down to a shoot out and Johnson will benefit greatly from that. Jones will play and have a good game against a weak Panthers secondary. Last weeks injury should not slow him down at all. Even with that, Steve Johnsontakes this match.

Jimmy Graham vs Jacob Tamme
Tamme will be in it looks like. Also he faces an Oakland defense that is just a shadow of its potential due to injuries. Expect good things this week breaking his 2 game low score dry spell. Graham is as close to a guaranteed point maker as you can get. He has 8 consecutive TD's. It should be 9 after this weekend. Jimmy Graham takes this match.

Dennis Pita vs Peyton Hillis
Hillis does not look to play this weekend. If you have another option take him. That is the bottom line for him. Pita has been targeted by Flacco more than anyone expected. That does not look to change. Dennis Pita takes this match.

Buccaneers vs Bengals
Okay, I can see why to put in the Bengals with them facing the Jaguars. You can explain that to me though I would counter with not being sure how well a defense will score if they cannot stop Maurice Jones-Drew. But with Tampa, I cannot see it. With a critical injury and Robert Griffin III facing off them makes me very leery. I can see the up and down there that makes it tempting but thinks this should be evaluated closely. The Bengals take this match.

It looks like Voodoo Children takes this match for many reasons

Clear Sights (Clear Sights) vs Mallers Da Winna (COsurvior)

Jay Cutler vs Aaron Rodgers
Cutler had such a promising week 1. Yeah that was three weeks ago. There was so much promise in the way the Bears looked to be building the team up around Cutler and getting him weapons that can be used at his disposal. Well looking this week at the 2nd best pass defense in the league, does any of that make you feel good. Didn't think so. The Seahawks did a good job containing Rodgers last week. The Saints this week will not be able to do the same. It will be a shoot out. Aaron Rodgers is an easy pick to take this match.

Josh Freeman vs Eli Manning
Freeman will be in a shoot out of his own. The Redskins defense are lacking greatly. It should make his connections with Vincent Jackson easy all day. The Eagles are 3rd against the pass but I tend to agree that the last 3 QB's were not really stellar QB's to be used as a gauge of their pass D. This week will be the test. I think Manning will have a great game but will hedge my bets here. Josh Freeman will take this match.

Arian Foster vs Ryan Williams
The Titans in no way what so ever will be able to contain Foster. Add in the 2 prong offensive (that we would like to see) of Ben Tate. Williams takes over for an injured Beanie Wells. Williams is a good RB that should get steady points but be surprised out any break out huge points. Arian Foster takes this match.

Darren McFadden vs LaGarrette Blount
Run DMC is the main part of the defense for the Raiders. Palmer will spread the ball out to who he can, but McFadden is going to be the offensive horse for the entire game. Am surprised to see Blount in as Martin is not injured. He may get a couple points. Darren McFadden takes this match easily.

Larry Fitzgerald vs Brandon Marshall
Fitzgerald exploded as we hoped he would last week. If he is targeted like he was last week, Miami will not be able to stop him. I am not looking forward to Marshall and Cutler facing off with the Cowboys as I do not see anything great coming from it. Larry Fitzgerald takes this match.

Roddy White vs Micheal Crabtree
I would like to say that no Revis Island will make for a better weekend for Crabtree but in honest opinion I do not think so. He should have an adequate weekend at best. White lets us down last week and I think he will be coming back this week for a home game and to make a mark showing that last weekend was a fluke. Roddy White takes this match.

Antonio Gates vs Martellus Bennett
Gates looks good to go against the Chiefs. And what better defense to go against when you are ready to come out big from an injury. He looks to play. Keep an eye out for any last minute game time changes. Bennett has had three strong games and though odds show that the Eagles line won't let him explode I am in disagreement. I think he will be a steady horse again this week. Antonio Gates takes this match.

Steve Smith vs Darren Sproles
I am worried that Smith may have a lot of company on the field as Cam Newton really like to pass to him and the Falcons know this very well. Sproles was a surprise let down last week. The Packers might be tough against the pass but he will pick up on the ground and also get some dump off passes if Brees gets in the need to dump it off. Darren Sproles takes this match.

Steelers vs Ravens
Steelers are on Bye. The Ravens should not have any problems stopping the Browns. Ravens takes this match by default.

Clear Sights looks to take this match.