User Tag List

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Resident Evil V - opinions?

Hi everyone,

what's your opinion on the latest RE movie? Have not watched it yet, 'cause it is only available in 3D at my cinema at the moment and I am not willing to pay the doubled price for the 3D version of a movie ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    double price, geez that sucks...reg price for us is about $13, then 3D AVX with select seating (no line ups) is about $16. Then again if you're only going from $5 to $10 I suppose you're still better off....
    I watched the fourth one last night (sucked, but anyways) with plans to see it this weekend so maybe I'll be able to tell ya later.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    i'm boycotting the RE movies. 3 was just so rediculous and terrible that i couldn't force myself to watch anymore.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Yeah - depending on time of the day and what day I usually pay something along 6-7 EUR per movie (which translates into around 10 USD); but for 3D the pricing revolves around 12-13EUR ... And since I don't see the point in 3D (does not really add anything to my cinema-experience; and only very, very few movie matched the 3D quality of Avatar so far), I am really hesitant about considering this movie-option at all ...

@Resident Evil being rediculous: Yep, you are right, reaper. I just watch the movie because of the total bullcrap that's happening there. But I like it for whatever reason ... And this time besides Mila there is also Michelle ... What else is there to say???
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Lets see... They completely screwed over one of my favorite characters(Barry), they screwed over Leons character, they screwed over Ada, Alice is getting so annoying its ridiculous, the clones in the RE movies make me sick with anger, and the creatures in the RE movie world suck...giant lickers? Seriously?

Only redeeming factor was Michelle Rodriguez.

As an original Resident Evil game/book/comic fan, all of the movies except for the first one pissed me off. The first one was good, i liked it. It didn't have a any game characters, but gave a new look into the world of Resident Evil...However, when they added in the games characters and totally screwed them up from what they were in the game, it made me very angry.... I have hope that if they do the "REboot" they are talking about, we will see something closer to the games...a slight hope...but still "hope".....
    Last edited by REZombie; Feb 26th, 2013 at 02:14 PM.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!