User Tag List

"Gatherer"

Status

BREAKING NEWS: Micheal Turner arrested for DUI. Attn Zombie League Captains

Granted this is not so breaking at this moment. But that being said Turner has been arrested for DUI and speeding 32 miles per hour over the limit. Time will tell how bad Goodell will suspend Turner for this. He may not play this weekend.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I can safely say this is the first time Turner has been accused of using too much speed.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Lmao, that is very true. It looks like he will be punkshed in house. Everyone is saying a 1 week suspension at most.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Nfl player = dui, murder or some criminal conviction. just a matter of time. i blame it on the new refs, global warming and the price of cheese in switzerland.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I got some shit from my friends on this. I said he should have a minimum 3 game ban and they were like why its not a big deal. I am sorry, I know he is technically just another person that should be treated fairly and equally but I am of the mind, Fine that is with the law but with the NFL he is someone maybe hometown kids look up to and should take a hit for his irresponibility. But that is just me.

"Lurker"

Status
    Driving any distance when you're intoxicated is dangerous, but driving a long trip, you know 18-20 miles like it is from here to Lovington, I was just really happy to see the officers get this individual off the streets. After a customer repeatedly fell asleep while placing his order, witness at a North Grimes Avenue Burger King called police to report the suspect as a possible DUI. Police found the driver, Alejandro Espinoza, 30, weaving in and out of traffic with a car full of empty alcohol containers. He admitted to drinking all day, and was booked on a DWI. Records indicate Espinoza has been arrested seven times for drunk driving since 2004.