User Tag List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I wonder if any have died off. Skittle told Angel and Kalani that he hasn't seen any jumpers around anymore. Also, after the war, a number of characters have remarked that fewer and fewer zombies come around.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    My take on the whole 'where are all the zombies' is that for part of it i'm sure some have starved and died off, but i think the main reason is that Ink has gathered them into his army. I'm also betting that they have been on the move, but where will they show up?? The colony, ft Irwin, Boulder?? If they go to Boulder they have some desert and the mountains to cross...plus i think they would have been spotted by the flights between ft Irwin. Ft Irwin, idk, maybe, but ive noticed that there does always seem to be zombies around the colony.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    ...Ft Irwin, idk, maybe, but ive noticed that there does always seem to be zombies around the colony.

Yep. Tanya mentions this to Michael when they are prepping to go to Fort Irwin. When she was trying to convince Michael to allow her to expand on Lizzie's experiments she says that they're rarely seen around the Tower as of late but the Colony was just attacked the previous week.

They certainly don't like fire, though. They rarely came back after the fire from the War. During the fire, Angel says that they were called away until the flames subsided. Then there is the arena, but hey, who can blame them there.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    If the Arena was a main base of operations for the zombies, it would stand to reason that their numbers took a substantial hit when the Mallers attacked. Even without enough to blow the arena sky-high the Mallers probably managed to destroy a good number in the attack.

Then again, I like some of the other theories presented so far as well.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi.

Starvation is a good estimate:
    During Datu's vacation to Arena-Zombieland we actually saw that the Zombies have piled up bodies for purposes of food - mostly of dead people.
    Only occassionally we learned about dead bodies lying around here and there - the last time Lizzy described avoiding cars with dead bodies in it. Reason: Them Zeds have gathered 'em bodies, or 'em bodies were eaten by wild animals and bacteria.
    At the yacht Broken Wing and Chicken Little recognized that the Zeds seemed to show signs of starvation.
    Skittles explained a) they eat anything, even themselves, and b) they even would try to eat cans with food in it.

The whole point about these bit and pieces of information: the number of available bodies is (very) limited. And:

Since Zeds' only two skills in "creating" food are a) collecting what is available and b) killing people or themselves I think it is more likely that they die off ... Like a virus that strikes at the body: Body = population, Virus = zombies; Virus kills Body, thus Body dies ... Thus the remaining zombies are pretty much what is left over.

Ink's army: Yeah, probably. But not for purposes of creating a horde and starting to conquer whatever, but more as to create a 'communuity' that stands a chance to survive. Very far stretch: And I would even bet something unimportant that the Smart Ones already started something around the concepts of a garden or something ...
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Sep 28th, 2012 at 11:21 PM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Chapter 23, part 1, the Devils Workshop, near the end. I really think its significant in Burts monolog how he realizes that the zombie horde was no longer like some "mob flailing around", "this was an army"...is going to be very significant to the fourth season. I absolutely think hes consolidating any and all zombies exactly for the purpose of seeking out and destroying all humans. Ink wants power, domination, and destruction, not to run for mayor. The only survival he'll care about is his own and his armies but only for the purpose of serving his own intentions.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    We are given a glimpse of Ink's super human feats in Chapter 11 part one in the tower where he survives two shots from Burt's rifle (assumed by Saul to be due to body armor)
    If I recall correctly, Michael says that when Ink turns to jump out the window he could see the holes in his suit, so the bullets went through -> Ink is not bulletproof, he's just somehow very resilient (I prefer the bulletproof skin to this because it sound less like magic). IDK, maybe it's just that at that point in the story KC hadn't made up his mind yet on all the small technical details. We'll see if an edited version comes out :P

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there.

@Robzombie: good point. Yeah, the horde back at the Devil's Workshop felt like being an army. And I agree with you insofar that this might become important in season 4. But also keep in mind that we learned about the decreasing number of zombie-incidence from different sources ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920