User Tag List

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Well, probably he was not heading directly towards Boulder, but simply "searching" the area and sooner or later realizing where to go for the big time feast!
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    I'm so happy I wasn't eating lunch as usual while listen to this. Good sound work KC.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Damn, this is one hell of a cliffhanger!
    I went back and listened to the previous one, because this failure in communication seemed just unlikely to me, but actually we don't hear what Carl is saying to Michael, so he might have omitted something. Still, I found parts of this episode a bit "funny":
    - 11 days and not a moment to read a single report about the crashed Chinook affair? Especially when it interested Michael so much he organized the autopsy behind Kimmet's back?
    - we all thought "damn, it's only 30 miles from Boulder, they better be careful about that". I also commented on the previous episode that if they know one single little one is coming, with all the personnel they have they can take care of it no problem. Turns out they didn't know because Carl forgot to mention about the turned soldiers and Michael didn't read the report and did not think about the remaining one as a danger? Ahem. Ok.
    - besides, do they really need to be told that one zombie, however special, can breed other zombies very fast?! I though that was the safest assumption to make. Isn't that like what happened since day one? They seem so surprised.

I'm glad we'll get to hear from the guys in Boulder again and I can't wait for the commando style mission back to the hospital. Maybe Kimmet and TOWTM can sit down, have a drink and talk about a truce

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Wow. awesome cliffhanger. We're definitely building up for the finale.
    Now who else thinks we end up going back to the Colony for the next chapter? That little two week time skip in this episode puts the Ft. Irwin storyline back in line with the Colony storyline. So I think we go back to the Colony both as a way to build up suspense and because Kc likes screwing with us.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Wow. awesome cliffhanger. We're definitely building up for the finale.
    Now who else thinks we end up going back to the Colony for the next chapter? That little two week time skip in this episode puts the Ft. Irwin storyline back in line with the Colony storyline. So I think we go back to the Colony both as a way to build up suspense and because Kc likes screwing with us.
    Nah, KC will put a quick one and we probably end at the new tower and find out more on Glenn and Pete's farming exp or Skittles.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    One interesting note... LOs have normal eyes. I'm still thinking they're capable of thought, planning, learning, etc. Basically they're smart as fuuuuuu. They have to be some sort of hybrid bt zombie and human.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ferroaj View Post
    One interesting note... LOs have normal eyes. I'm still thinking they're capable of thought, planning, learning, etc. Basically they're smart as fuuuuuu. They have to be some sort of hybrid bt zombie and human.
    I guess they also retain their memory too. Since he is heading direct to Boulder.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I also found it a bit odd that in 11 days Micheal didn't read the report. What I find even more odd is that he didn't mention anything in the previous episode when Carl told him that Griggs was missing, he kind of just glossed over it and pressed on. It's like the QB handed the ball off to Micheal and he fumbled it... big time... If we head to Boulder maybe we will get to hear from Datu and Pegs.

I can not recall, but what color was Samantha's hair? Could #2 of been her? You know, when they took her from the room with Kalani and Datu in it and took her down to "play". Just a thought, or did Sam have blonde hair? Not really relavent I dont think, but my mind went there.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    I can not recall, but what color was Samantha's hair? Could #2 of been her? You know, when they took her from the room with Kalani and Datu in it and took her down to "play". Just a thought, or did Sam have blonde hair? Not really relavent I dont think, but my mind went there.
    Samantha's hair was red. But that is an interesting idea. They never did explain what was meant by having them "play" with their prisoners on the arena floor.
    I think its more likely they just got themselves ripped apart, but the thought that they got turned into Little Ones is definitely something to consider.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

edit: ninjaed by HardKor /edit ends ...

Penguine ... I wouldn't want to be your enemy. That would be really mean and evil ... And actually I dont even think that is too farfetched. Actually we don't know what happened to the ones being played with in the arena ...
    But here is the but:
    We hear her crying out loud when the zombie-mob engaged her. And there was no mentioning of special ones being involved it. Maybe Datu forgot to mention it, but what, if there was nothing special to mention? Then she would be killed or turned into a regular one ... it is open for debate.

The 11 day jump and the reports being not read by Michael strike me as kind of odd as well - especially since the 30mi distance to Boulder was part if episode #33-2 already ... I will listen to both episode more thoroughly and try to twist my mind around it ...
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Sep 17th, 2012 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Ninja!
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast