I want to start by saying I am surprised at how, just when I start this and another football season, my work decides to ramp up my hours. I do feel it is a conspiracy. But I digress...

I made some changes from last season to this as to streamline some time consumption for research and such.

Well Week 1 saw a lot of interesting moves and surprises. Upsets were the name of the day. Lets see where we are at right now.

Injuries

Fred Jackson.
(Knee) So he is injured again. Luckily the Bills have C.J. Spiller. Expect them to make sure he is healed before he comes back.

Greg Jennings
(Groin) I am not sure if this will slow him down. Watch for the weekly reports.

Ryan Matthews
(Clavicle) He stated he was never hurt until the NFL. Well a lot of good that does fantasy owners. Not sure if he will play the 2nd week as of yet.

Denarius Moore
(Hamstring) He may get rushed in. As we can see, Oakland need all of there receivers until someone steps up as the #1 wide out.

Mallers Da Winna (COsurvivor) vs Azoic Defenders (GodofInsanity)

Aaron Rodgers vs Matt Shaub
Aaron Rodgers is having a tough go of it. Well a tough go by his standards. He still had a good game in his loss to the Niners. He faces another tough defense this week in the Bears. Shaub had a decent game as well. This is an easy pick though. Rodgers even on a bad day will do more than Shaub. This match goes to Aaron Rodgers.

Eli Manning vs Alex Smith
Manning had a rough start last week. I do not expect him to have a bad week against the Bucs this week. Smith will have a tougher time facing off with the Lions. Analysts do not think he will do great. I, for one, think he will do better than expected but not better than Eli. Eli Manning will take this match.

Darren Sproles vs Frank Gore
Sproles will get the ball. The only problem that will pain him all season is that the Saints are a passing team first. He has a better than not chance to explode against the Panthers though. Gore is the Niners horse. Expect steady numbers as long as he is healthy. As much as I like Gore, Darren Sproles will take this match.

Mike Goodson vs Alfred Morris
Neither is the best for this slot. Morris is a tough call. If his coach gets an itch, he will be benched. Though normal fans hope that is not so, it is a possibility we have to take into account for. Goodson is no Micheal Bush. He will not be able to pick up the ball and support Run DMC as the before mentioned. Alfred Morris looks to take this match.

Greg Jennings vs Vincent Jackson
This is a pure match up situation. Jennings will have a superb game against the Bears. But expect them to make adjustments so they do not let a receiver get away from them like last week. Add in that he has a groin injury that may or may not slow him down. Jackson became the #1 wide out for Josh Freeman as I expected. The Giants will make adjustments as well, but Jackson should be able to overpower there weak secondary. Vincent Jackson takes this match.

Brandon Marshall vs Kevin Ogletree
Ogletree planted himself into the #3 spot with a vengeance. Do not expect him to fade into the woodwork after the spectacular first week he had. His numbers will cut back on Bryant's and Austins numbers as well. Marshall was no surprise with him hitching back up with Jay Cutler. Green Bay might be a tougher nut to crack, but it will not matter. Brandon Marshall takes this match.

Martellus Bennett vs Vernon Davis
Davis is almost guaranteed to have a TD in his bag at the end of every game. Alex Smith knows him well and will use him with ease. Bennett shows great promise as it looks like the Giants have finally found themselves comfortable with a TE. I like Bennett's match up but I feel Davis is a bigger game changer. This match up goes to Vernon Davis.

Micheal Crabtree vs Fred Davis
Crabtree has talent. Though I am not a fan, right now he is the #1 wide out for San Francisco. He will have a tough time against the Lions and sometimes that throws him off his game. Davis was not big news for the Redskins this week. We expected more from him but RGIII did not target him like expected. With the Rams on deck expect that to change. Fred Davis takes this match up.

Bears vs 49ers
Two very tough defenses. Two very tough match ups. Aaron Rodgers may have faltered a bit in week 1 but look for him to make a push at showing that was the fluke. The Niners face off with Detroit who will have to take to the air. Though there running game didn't falter as expected expect it to hit a wall this week. The 49ers win this match up.

By a hair, The Azoic Defenders take this match.

Clear Sights (Clear Sights) vs Voodoo Children (Nikvoodoo)

Jay Cutler vs Matthew Stafford
In truth I like Cutler in his match against Green Bay. My only questions is how well Marshall will do in support. With him being the only threat for Cutlers wide outs, it will take there TE and running game to pull of any threats from him. But I always lean to Stafford before it is over. Even against a strong defense I think he will have a very good game. There are not many wide outs that are as good as his. This match goes to Matthew Stafford.

Josh Freeman vs Joe Flacco
Flacco was a big surprise last weekend. He boasted being an elite QB, and against everyone’s doubts, rolled out like an elite QB. This week he faces a mid range defense but that does not look to bother him. Freeman completed a whopping 67% of his passes. If he keeps that up he could be a danger in any match against a weak pass defense. The Giants aren't great so this could be good. Even though, this match goes to Joe Flacco.

Arian Foster vs Maurice Jones-Drew
MJD came out big last week. He didn't play the whole game getting a slow start but after that he showed that he was ready and stated that he could have carried the ball 80 times if they had let him. Houston could be a tough defense so do not expect huge numbers. Arian Foster was another one who came out stronger than expected. The only difference was he got a couple TD's as well. The Jags are a good D but do not expect that to slow him down. This match goes to Arian Foster.

Darren McFadden vs Benjarvus Green-Ellis
The Law Firm let us know that he is the #1 back for the Bengals and intends on keeping the job. He has an easy game this week so he should have steady numbers. Miami has a tough D for the run. McFadden is a good dual player so can catch as well. Being the primary go to player on the Raiders, I worry about his health and how long he can hold up. This match goes to Benjarvus Green-Ellis.

Larry Fitzgerald vs Brandon Lloyd
Kolb looks to be in. Unsure what that means for Fitzgerald. The Patriots may not work too hard on D and may let him slip by with one or two. Lloyd was the most targeted Patriot wide out last week. That being said, even though he is a must start, he is on a team with A LOT of weapons. With that, I think Larry Fitzgerald has this match.

Roddy White vs Steve Johnson
This is a tough call. White may not have done great the first week. But he is too good of a wide out to be ignored for long. That may leave a team to thinking that he should not be as covered and then, BOOM, a huge catch. Johnson has a great match up against the Chiefs. He should have a big day against a week defense. That is why Steve Johnson takes this match.

Antonio Gates vs Jimmy Graham
Keep an eye on Gates due to his “Sore” ribs. If he plays he faces a soft defense. Graham is a TD machine. Add in that the Panthers are a week defense and this looks like a great day for him. Jimmy Graham takes this match.

Steve Smith vs C.J. Spiller
The Saints are not a big defense team. As always they expect to win by outscoring the other team. Last week showed us that may not be the best path. Smith should have a really good day. Spiller though has showed that he is an explosive back and that last season was no fluke. Last week was a tough defense, this week not so much. C.J. Spiller takes this match.

Steelers vs Patriots
It is not often I look hard at a Patriots defense. But after last week and a lot more research, I am not too sure this is a fluke. They have made some healthy additions that could make this formidable team even tougher. The Steelers will bounce back but face a bit tougher offense than the Pats. This match up goes to the Patriots.

This match should overwhelmingly be in Voodoo Children's favor.

Paint Huffing Warriors (TCM Revolver) vs Winter Nom Noms (Mrscott101)

Tom Brady vs Tony Romo
Brady vs the Cardinals...what more needs to be said. Everyone says to keep your expectations down on Romo. I think he is a warrior. That being said he does not match up as well as his opponent. Tom Brady takes this match.

Robert Griffin III vs Andy Dalton
RGIII wowed last week. This week up against the Rams he should wow us again. Dalton is proving to be a steady horse. Though the Browns D against the run blows, their pass D is relatively good. Dalton should have a rougher time of it and just does not feel as explosive as RGIII. This match goes to Robert Griffin III.

Matt Forte vs Adrian Peterson
Do not get me wrong. I like Forte against the Packers. Even with Bush there to take away some of his value he should have a great night. But just how can I pass up Peterson after last week. He made me eat my words. Peterson against the Colts is a fantasy owners dream. Adrian Peterson takes this match.

Kevin Smith vs Mark Ingram
Smith exploded last week. Do you expect him to do so against the Niners. Me neither. Ingram fell victim to a team that fell behind. I do not think that will happen again. With the team he faces this week, I like him better. Ingram has all the ability and skill to explode this week. Mark Ingram takes this match.

Wes Welker vs A.J. Green
I do not know how I feel about Welker being fazed out of the passing game. I still think he is there best and most seasoned wide out available. That being said I also really like his match up against the Cardinals. Green looks to have a damn fine match up as well. I can see him being the primary and only main wide out for Dalton. A.J. Green takes this match up.

Julio Jones vs Victor Cruz
Cruz has something to prove in my opinion. He is gonna feel that last weeks whipping was partially his fault due to him bungling a couple catches. This week a soft Tampa defense may be able to give him the opportunity to redeem himself. Jones was awesome last week. Expect teams to double up on him making it harder for him to repeat. I like Victor Cruz for this match.

Jacob Tamme vs Brandon Pettigrew
The Lions may have seen the value of a two TE idea. That by itself can take some value away from Pettigrew as he shares catches. Tamme has shown that he is well instep with Manning. Both TE's could be in for very good games. But I am thinking Tamme is it. Jacob Tamme takes this match.

Peyton Hillis vs Percy Harvin
Both can be good flex players. Hillis had a tough go go it last week. This week should go a bit easier. Harvin may lose a lot of work as Peterson keeps up his game. But do not expect him to fall to the wayside as Hillis may. Percy Harvin takes this match.

Bengals vs Chiefs
Neither team did well stopping their opponents last week. This round should go better for both. I think the Bills can be explosive in a way that the Browns cannot. For that reason the Bengals take this match.

Winter Nom Noms should be a strong winner here.

Cats HateHitler (Mem) vs Get To Da Choppa! (Joosbawx)

Carson Palmer vs Drew Brees
Brees has a steady core of players that he can use as weapons against a weak opponent. Palmer is struggling to get a wide out to step up and take the torch. That reason alone makes this simple. Drew Brees takes this match up.

Sam Bradford vs Cam Newton
Do not buy into that Newtons bad week was the beginning of a sophomore slump. Every player will get the crap kicked out of him every once in awhile. The Saints are proven as a bad defense and expect them to take advantage of that. They may try to get the run game down but will have to take to the air to keep up with Brees & CO. Bradford had it going on this last game. He may continue to have it going on but in truth I am not ready to place my bets on him as of yet. This match goes to Cam Newton.

Ray Rice vs DeMarco Murray
Murray and the Seahawks will be tested greatly this weekend. Murray faces this young and fast defense. This young and fast defense will have to see if they can hold up against a top RB. Rice is a workhorse. He will have a solid day or better. Ray Rice takes this match.

Ahmad Bradshaw vs Trent Richardson
I like Richardson. He has a lot of possibility. This week we should see him do much better. That being said, I think Bradshaw will do even better. Tampa's defense did surprise us last week and may do so again. Bradshaw is versatile enough to overcome this upstart defense. Ahmad Bradshaw takes this match.

Calvin Johnson vs Jordy Nelson
Jennings has a groin pull but should play. With that he will be limited and Nelson could see an upswing in passes. Megatron is a beast. I am sure I have stated that before. The Niners may try to slow him down but do not expect them to be able to keep him down all 60 minutes. Calvin Johnson takes this match.

Hakeem Nicks vs Eric Decker
Decker was looking to be the #1 wide out in Denver. That did not happen. He will get his though as Manning gets more comfortable during regular season play with his team. Nicks may not be 100% but he shouldn't be slowed down too much by Tampa's upstart defense. Hakeem Nicks takes this match.

Rob Gronkowski vs Aaron Hernandez
This is a fun head to head. Just who will the Pat's use more. There will be ample opportunity considering the Cardinals defense is nearly non-existent. But in truth The Gronk is the main man in Patriots land. Rob Gronkowski takes this match up.

Miles Austin vs Doug Martin
Austin looks to be a good go to wide out this week. Hopefully his hammy will not jump up and slow him down. Martin is still the #1 back for Tampa. Expect him to take advantage of the Giants weakness against the run. Even with that I think Miles Austin takes this match up.

Seahawks vs Giants
The Giants seem to be the best bad team there is. Stats wise they should not win. Tampa should be able to keep them boxed in. The Seahawks may have bitten off more than they can chew with this hyped up Dallas offense. Too much going on to contain. The Giants take this match.

Cats HateHitler should take this match.

Team Devil Dogs (USMCludwig) vs Team Braindead (Socali)

Peyton Manning vs Matt Ryan
Manning showed us all he still has it going on. He had a good game while not hardly being on the field as the Steelers dominated the play clock. Can you imagine what he could do if he was able to be on the field more. He may be older but he is still a must play. Matt Ryan has a ton of weapons. He had a spectacular week 1. The major question here is can the Falcons offensive line keep this tough defense line of the Broncos away from there QB. Peyton Manning takes this match.

Ryan Fitzpatrick vs Micheal Vick
It is said the Vick will bounce back. What I say is keep a close eye on him this season. He should be a solid start in most cases and may even explode here and there. I do not think it will happen against the Ravens. Fitzpatrick may not have stellar stats but he is facing a very weak Chiefs defense and this should give him some great numbers. Ryan Fitzpatrick takes this match.

LeSean McCoy vs Marshawn Lynch
The Ravens are a good defense and expect them to lock down and try to slow McCoy from any huge explosions. They may do it too but McCoy is hard to bet against. Lynch is the go to guy for the Seahawks offense. I am not sure how well he will do with this excited Dallas team. He will get good numbers just because of the amount of usage he will have. Not good enough though. LeSean McCoy takes this match.

Chris Johnson vs Micheal Turner
Well do not say I did not warn ya about Johnson. Everyone is quick to say that well the Titans were behind and he was not of much use in that situation. Well if you say so. Turner was a surprise. I expected him to do so much better, especially when the Falcons were ahead. They should have used him as a clock burner. The Broncos are a tough defense so this may be a tough week for him as well. With that, Micheal Turner takes this match.

Mike Wallace vs Andre Johnson
Wallace was another that made me eat my words. He had a decent 1st week. That being said the Jets secondary can be pretty formidable and expect that to slow him down a bit. Johnson may only get hand me downs from the Texans awesome rushing game. But there should be more than enough to go around. Andre Johnson takes this match up.

Marques Colston vs Dwayne Bowe
Bowe should get better numbers this week...we hope. Hope does not win for a fantasy owner. Colston had a slow start as well, but with Drew Brees at the helm does that truly worry you. It doesn't me. Marques Colston takes this match.

Jared Cook vs Tony Gonzalez
Locker will use Cook a lot if he is not 100% healthy and needs to dump the ball off. With that being said, Ryan will end up having to do the same if his TE Gonzalez. I am leaning towards experience with this one as well as a better QB. Tony Gonzalez will takes this match.

Jamaal Charles vs Reggie Bush
This is truly a tough call. Charles should end up having a good game facing the Bills. Bush should end up having a good game facing the Raiders. There is only one deciding factor here and that is defense. The Raiders have been disappointing and may take a while to get back on there feet. The Bills may be able to slow the Chiefs running game a but easier. I like Reggie Bush for this match up.

Texans vs Dolphins
Texans all the way here. The Dolphins were a tight D at the end of last season but they seem to not be on it as this staring round. Texans are as tough as expected. The Jaguars just do not instill confidence as an offense. The Texans take this match easily.

Could be a tight call but Team Devil Dogs should takes this match.