User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by facebook.com/alexinks View Post
    He has Tubmlr blocked at work is what he was saying I think...

"Gatherer"

Status
    yeah. not sure exactly what Uncle Sam (USAF) has blocked, but there are quite a few sites blocked.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    ah that stinks ;-(

"Lurker"

Status
    Here is what I have so far. Can you guess who will be writing the journal?

*Hint* initals M + P, a Cat & a diagram of a vegatable plot...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnonon View Post
    Here is what I have so far. Can you guess who will be writing the journal?

*Hint* initals M + P, a Cat & a diagram of a vegatable plot...
    That's awesome!

"Lurker"

Status
    I have the artistic talents of a duck, so i'll stick to writing.
    Got 2 or 3 more ideas in the works.

Found by Burt Scott in the desk drawer of room 602

July 17, 2009
    I can't stand it any longer, I haven't eaten a full meal in 2 weeks, I’m always thirsty, I can't take it anymore, I have to leave. I've been helping Burt with cleaning the guns and taking stock of ammo the last few days, I've managed to swipe about 20 5.56 rounds without him noticing. I also managed to get 2 water bottles from the storage rooms, even got 3 cans of food. Got everything in my backpack, hid it in the trunk of the cars in the garage. I have a shift on guard duty tonight, whoever is on guard gets one of the M16s and 1 full magazine . With a gun, 50 rounds of ammo and some food, I can get out of this place; find somewhere that has more food and water, less people than this. Hell, maybe I can even find my sister, Inglewood isn't far, maybe I can get to her house. I don’t like violence, but after seeing what these demons, no not demons, monsters, can do I am ready to fight. My shift starts at 4am, I'll wait till an hour after my shift starts then go. I managed to get the keys to one of the SUVs. Over the last week I've managed to siphon small amounts of gas from the gas cans we use to fill the generator. I should have enough gas to get me far away from here. I don't know why I keep writing in this diary, guess it’s because I can't talk to anyone about it.

I've thought about staying, safety in numbers and all that, but you know what? Fuck these people. They went and pissed off those convicts, then brought down an army of zombies on us, out of the frying pan and into the fire I guess. Sure they've kept us reasonably organized, and they eat as well as the rest of us and many of us are still alive. But I don't want to be under the same roof as these people any more. They got Ryan, the only guy here I actually liked, killed. Not to mention that kid they shot, sure he was turned, but he shouldn't have been down there to begin with, not right; letting a kid be in such a dangerous place.
    Regardless of what they did, or might do, regardless of their intentions, I can't live here anymore. I can open the garage gate, just have to be quiet and make sure none of them hear me. Once it's open I'll start the car and drive as fast as I can until I feel safe. So long as I don’t meet one of those nasty mutated ones, like that one I saw leap through the window on the night of the attack, or anything else out of Left 4 Dead, I’ll be alright.

If I do meet something stronger or faster than me……
    God help me I hope I’m making the right choice.

To anyone reading this, sorry for taking these supplies, I can't live here anymore.
    The best of luck to you all

-Simon

Entry for #WA100
    Name: Paolo Peralta

"Lurker"

Status

Entry for #WA100
    Name: Felicia Culligan

I remember Pegs mentioning that she had taken art classes in college. I could picture her doodling while she was on the roof with her plants. I hope I submitted this right!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator

Hannah's Letter

Entry for WA#100
    Name: Evan Martinez

Not sure how clear the image is, but here is the text:

"July 3rd

Dad, I don't really know how to start something like this. I want to apologize, but there is so much I am sorry for I wouldn't' even know how to begin with that either. I want need you to know that I have been pretty safe. You need to know that nothing terrible has happened to me. It's weird but I think Scratch is protecting me. I know she is the bitch responsible for sending you away, but after you left, she was a bit protective of me. Pippin told me she cut a guy perv who had been drawing pictures of me. Dad there are a lot of creepy guys here, but I want you to know I can take care of myself. No, thats not true. I am safe, but I don't know for how long. If not for Pippin, and Bricks (okay prisoner guy who got me this pen & paper! ) and even that psycho Scratch, I can't imagine how much worse it would be. I miss you dad. I'm sorry I never let you take care of me. I see it now. Ever since mom, all you have wanted to do is make sure nothing bad ever happened to me. I think part of it is because you always said I reminded you of her, but I also know it's because you love me so much. I miss hearing you say that! I took it for granted before but now all I want is to hear you say it again, to call me your baby again. I wouldn't even argue, not now.
    -love, your little 'ula 'ula

July 3rd again
    YAHOO!!! WOOT WOOT!
    Pippin said you radiod (sp?) the prisoners! Dad you are alive and better yet, I might finally see you again! Pip didn't hear much but he says he is sure they were talking about you. Now it looks like everyone is getting ready to move. Most of us nonconvicts are staying behind. For now I'm excited to know you are safe but I hope they take the rest of us too. ?Lots of guns looks bad

July 6th
    Dad, please be okay. I am so frustrated and afraid with all of the uncertainty, not knowing if you're out there alive or not. I think you are. I feel like you are, and I know that you haven't forgotten about me. Maybe you should. I am so sorry dad. It is my fault you had to go. Just please hurry back. Things here have changed. Its Scratch. Whatever shred of warmth humanity I felt from her is gone. That night I thought we'd be together again, when the prisoners attacked the that apartment building Scratch's brother was killed (Now I know). And now I catch her staring at me. She looks at me with these like she is trying to figure out what to do with me. I'm scared dad. But I'm still okay. Bricks has been nice to me, almost as much as Pip has been. He saved me from getting a thrashing from that asshole (sorry!) prisoner. I tried getting close to the radio room hoping that I could maybe contact you somehow or hear you call I dunno. But a prisoner named Tardust caught me. I think if Pippin hadn't come along Tardust would have done something terrible. I know you don't like Pippin but he has been the only person I could talk to and trust. Tardust had him beat that day. Pip did it to save me from that, dad. He is an angel, and if we ever get away from here, we'll have to thank him, dad.

August?

Hungry and tired. Bricks has been watching some new girl. They also took Pippin somewhere. I feel like I am all alone here dad, vulnerable and unprotected. I feel like the little kid you always said I am. I'm afraid. I'm afraid of a lot of things now, but most of all that I might never see you again. We are supposed to be moving somewhere safer. Scratch I hate her. The things she says about you. The way she looks at me. Its not good. She is wrong. You are alive. Daddy please hurry. I want to say"

I thought about asking my girlfriend to write it in her own hand, but thought that would be cheating since it would be a joint effort. Also, I figure since Kalani has been raising his daughter with what I presume to be a long dead wife, she might be a little rough around the edges, so my guy hand writing might not be that dissimilar from hers. Forgive her misspellings but she was in a rush, worried of being caught, and most often hungry.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Holy cow, these are very cool,
    they should compile this on a special
    edition booklet/ cd when the show is done. :-)

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by feashaboo View Post

Entry for #WA100
    Name: Felicia Culligan

I remember Pegs mentioning that she had taken art classes in college. I could picture her doodling while she was on the roof with her plants. I hope I submitted this right!

WINNER WINNER WINNER! The Second I saw that it screamed Pegs. If there is any justice in this world... any at all... you'll send me some napkins and send this mofucka a box set!

They're all awesome so far, enough so that I'm not even going to bother entering. But seriously... Kc... this is awesome.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast