User Tag List

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Interesting ...
    ... we learned a lot about ... things ... !

Oh, Michael ... What are you doin', you crazy mad-head???

All the best!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Sep 10th, 2012 at 09:01 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Good episode. Why do they all seem so shorth though? I think it is awesome that Micheal grew a set of balls on this one. Eventually you have to start analyzing what you are up against if you expect to defeat it. I was kind of hoping they would find Kimmets neice tied down and changed though.. oh well. Awesome on the use of a Blackhawk with a mini-gun, that made me smile.

#2 is cold resistant and semi-bullet resistant, thats an interesting twist.

Now to listen again!
    Last edited by Penguine; Sep 10th, 2012 at 09:25 AM.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Looks like kudos are in order for Comrade Narf. I just listened to WND #44, where he predicted that the Season Finale would involve a threat to Boulder. Now we know how that could happen!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    must stop reading posts before listening to the new release....must stop reading posts before listening to the new release....must stop reading posts before listening to the new release....must stop reading posts before listening to the new release....must stop reading posts before listening to the new release....must stop reading posts before listening to the new release....must stop reading posts before listening to the new release....must stop reading posts before listening to the new release....must stop reading posts before listening to the new release....must stop reading posts before listening to the new release....

"Scavenger"

Status
    Oh dear. Michael might be getting into a heap of trouble here. His aggressive approach to research and intelligence is good, but Kimmet's conservative easy of doing things means Irwin I'd still around. It'll be interesting to see if Michael gets fitted for this, out if this is the start of the end for Boulder and Irwin. A behemoth in Boulder well be a bad thing.

That being said, immensely enjoyed the banter in the beginning! Awesome ep!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

My mind goes crazy ... Will Kimmet and Cross end up like Durai and Scratch? Or more like the Treky Marcus and Michael?
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    It is still the Army Liam.. I dont think there will be a killing in the future. If there is I think the story will go bad from there. NCO's sometimes disobey the orders of officers if they think the order is stupid. Micheal wants to get that body to Tonya so she can disect it and give him some info. And what is it going to hurt if Tonya is locked up with it and under surveillance? Sure Kimmet is going to be pissed, for one he lost a family member, for two his order was disobeyed, but I think Michael will get a reprimand, maybe lose a stripe, but I doubt he will be fired since he is the only Intel person Kimmet has.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    My mind goes crazy ... Will Kimmet and Cross end up like Durai and Scratch? Or more like the Treky Marcus and Michael?
    Nah. Its Michael taking the risk here. Irwin/Boulder are the last vestiges of civilization, while the Mallers are the representation of savagery and the slide of humanity backwards. Irwin can't devolve into a Kimmet/Cross knifefight, as Awesome as that would be! But Michael might not be an E-6 for very much longer.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    Nah. Its Michael taking the risk here. Irwin/Boulder are the last vestiges of civilization, while the Mallers are the representation of savagery and the slide of humanity backwards. Irwin can't devolve into a Kimmet/Cross knifefight, as Awesome as that would be! But Michael might not be an E-6 for very much longer.
    You're absolutely right. Kimmet and Michael aren't going to end up fighting to the death. But Kimmet seems pretty erratic. Just something about the sound of his voice makes him seem like he's about to snap. Could it come down to Michael having force Kimmet to step down if he goes off the deep end? Just a thought...
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Interesting. I would love it if Boulder were over run. That missing private that broke out of his restraints...I wonder where he is. 30 miles in the cold is a long way for an Advanced Little One to go. I'm wondering if it would even make it that far. They might be resilient against the cold, but I doubt they are impervious. And even then, they'd have to have some highly advanced sense of smell or something to know which direction to head. Still, I really hope Boulder gets over run and Kimmet cracks under the pressure, blaming himself leaving a spot open for Michael to assume command.

Let's see what Tanya learns from the corpse of #2. Since it is so low in tattoo number, it could be one of the very first variant zombies Pinstripes created.

I also need to work on the timeline. Knowing when these events take place in relation to the Saul/Maller timeline might help us predect when Michael will get in touch with the group in L.A. I imagine there will come a day when Michael's SAT phone goes ring ring and Victor, Lizzy, or Saul will be on the other line.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast