This is gonna be quick and dirty without any true extras involved. Enjoy the read and expect a full breakdown for next weeks games

Azoic Defenders (GodofInsanity) vs Team Braindead (Socali?)

Matt Shaub vs Matt Ryan
The battle of the Matt's. Both of these guys have great match-ups. Though both the Chiefs and the Dolphins showed shooting stars but those petered out pretty quick. The upside for Ryan is though they have a strong running game, they tend to be a pass 1st team. Shaub, no matter how good he can be, is on a rush 1st team. This match up swings toward Matt Ryan.

Alex Smith vs Micheal Vick
This slugfest gets caught up heavily in the match-up swing as well. I have railed about Vicks health over and over. As if to prove a point he will be playing with sore/injured ribs. But the match up favors his team greatly. Smith faces up against the Packers, who may not be a top defense, they are good enough to slow down Smith and company. This match up goes to Micheal Vick.

Frank Gore vs. Marshawn Lynch
Gore looks to be the horse in this fight. Lynch is questionable due to back spasms that could be a problem off and on all season. With that, expect Gore to be the primary weapon for the Niners while facing the Packers this weekend. This match up goes to Frank Gore.

Fred Jackson vs Micheal Turner
Jackson looks to have a tougher time getting some rooms to run against the Jets tough run defense. He will find the room and do not write of him having an explosive game. He has the talent. Turner though looks to have an easier time of it. If his team shoots out ahead early on. Expect him and the ground game working down the clock. This match up goes to Micheal Turner.

Vincent Jackson vs Andre Johnson
Both of these guys have great match ups so it makes this to be a tough call. Johnson seems to be having some ailments and I also expect the Texans to work up the running game to show there dominance there. Jackson is the new stud in Tampa. Expect Freeman to make a lot of passes towards him. The Panthers defense is there but could be spread thin if Tampa makes good use of the wide outs. This match up goes to Vincent Jackson.

Torrey Smith vs Dwayne Bowe
The Bengals had a pretty decent pass rush last season and projected to be just as good this year. Smith may have some problems with them as well as the Ravens making heavy use of Ray Rice if there air game gets a tad stagnate. There has been a lot of ruckus made about the Falcons defense stepping up this season. This could be an issue as well for Bowe. Add in that Cassel seems to have an issue with making sure the ball gets to his own team. I like the Ravens mix between rushing as well as passing. With that this match goes to Torrey Smith.

Vernon Davis vs Tony Gonzalez
Davis may have some issues to start with against the Packers. Once they realize to cover him to heavy means leaving these new and seasoned wide out open, expect things to open up for him. I like the match up for Gonzalez. I do not think the Chiefs are going to give him to big of a problem. This match up goes to Tony Gonzalez.

Fred Davis vs Reggie Bush
Usually a RB in flex spot could easily take this win. Here we see Bush facing off with the Texans which could really hurt his performance. But at the same time we see no real competition from another RB. Davis has a new QB that is a rookie. He will see the ball dumped to him if RGIII gets in a bind but still there could be some growing pains there. This match up goes to Reggie Bush.

49ers vs Dolphins
Well if you want to test the #1 defense from last year, this is the way to do it. Put them up against one of the biggest TD producing QB's from last season. This will be a collision of goliaths. Towards the end of last season, the Dolphins seemed to finally get comfortable with there scheme for defense. Everyone expects them to have a strong start this season. Though they may have a tough time slowing down the Texans, they may fare better than the competition. This match up goes to the Dolphins.

In looking how things swing here, Team Braindead should come out ahead.

Mallers Da Winna (COsurvivor) vs Paint Huffing Warriors (TCM Revolver)

Aaron Rodgers vs Tom Brady
This is like trying to see which of 2 major religions is right and which is wrong. There are so many up sides to both of these passers that its I think I will decide based on a down side. The 49ers were last seasons #1 defense and should give Rodgers a tough time. I do not see the Titans to give any problems on defense to the Patriots. This match up goes to Tom Brady.

Eli Manning vs Ben Roethlisberger
Manning has had some really good matches against the Cowboys in the past. Big Ben may have durability issues, but I do not see that issue too heavily against the Broncos. I do not count out the Broncos. Last season they did wonders helping keep the idea of Tebow Time alive. This match up goes to Big Ben.

Darren Sproles vs Matt Forte
Sproles may see some short yardage work as Brees uses little throws to pick apart the Redskins defense. Forte faces a super weak Colts defense. Both RB's are going to get a lot of work this weekend. Forte will meet less resistance. This match up goes to Matt Forte.

Mike Goodson vs Willis McGahee
I want to start off by saying I do not think we will see much of Goodson. McGahee is the starter for the Broncos. Expect him to have a lot of work helping mix up the matches so Manning has some rest as well as an easier time of throwing to possibly open wide receivers due to the threat McGahee causes. This match up goes to Willis McGahee.

Greg Jennings vs Wes Welker
Another pair of titans going head to head. Both of these guys are going to have a lot of passes sent there direction. On an interesting side note, Jennings mentioned he felt some guys got too “grabby” when he does a Lambeau leap. As with the previous match up from QB's from the same teams, I think the Niners may give Jennings more of a tough time than the Titans to Welker. This match up goes to Wes Welker.

Brandon Marshall vs Julio Jones
I really like what I see for both of these players. I like what the Bears have done in reuniting Cutler and Marshall. In a lot of ways I think the Bears are a team to watch out for this season. That being said, I also really like where the Falcons are at this time. Julio Jones will get some great looks from Matt Ryan. This goes to match ups as a decider. The Colts won't be able to stop Marshall. This match goes to Brandon Marshall.

Martellus Bennett vs Jacob Tamme
Bennett is a bit of an unknown factor for the Giants at this time. He is expected to be more of a lead blocker for the running game then much else we will have to wait and see. Tamme should be comfortable with Manning early on. Facing the Steelers could be tough. Even though, Jacob Tamme will take this match.

Micheal Crabtree vs Demaryius Thomas
I hear how much talent Crabtree has, but all I see is mediocre numbers from last season. Granted there are some good things happening in the bay area, so just maybe that will help improve his numbers. Thomas is looking to be the #2 guy behind Eric Decker. If Manning does as he used to, he will make use of every weapon in his arsenal. I would like to see more from him to know for sure though. That doubt casts the die. Micheal Crabtree takes this match.

Bears vs Bengals
The Bengals gave a pretty good showing vs the secondary last season. That being said, the Bears are an overall tougher defense. This mach goes to the Bears.

Overall Paint Huffing Warriors looks to take this match quite handily.

Voodoo Children (Nikvoodoo) vs Cats HateHitler (Mem)

Matthew Stafford vs Carson Palmer
Palmer has some issues with his wide outs, primarily who will be the #1 guy. So expect a heavy rushing game for Oakland. Stafford will be up against the Rams. In all honesty, expect a huge game for him as he uses a bad defense to make a statement. Matthew Stafford takes this match up.

Joe Flacco vs Sam Bradford
Flacco may think he is a #1 QB, but at best he is a #2 in a fantasy league. Here we see him up against a decent pass rush. But I do not think that will keep him from doing better than Bradford. The Lions were one of the top defenses last season and even with some changes I think we can expect to see Bradford struggle in this one. Joe Flacco take this match.

Steven Jackson vs Ray Rice
Jackson is a great runner going against a real good defense. Rice will see much less resistance against the Bengals. Since the Bengals have a better pass defense, expect Rice to have a lot of use. Ray Rice takes this match up.

BenJarvus Green-Ellis vs Ahmad Bradshaw
The Law Firm looks to have more time with the ball than he did on his previous team. I had read somewhere that he had an injured hand and that may limit his play this week. I cannot find that now though he is going against the Ravens and that may slow any progress that we hope to see from this talented back. Bradshaw may have been the one I read about in hindsight. Am not sure. However he faces off with Dallas where he has struggled times before. At this time, this match goes to Ahmad Bradshaw.

Brandon Lloyd vs Calvin Johnson
This is going to be quick and dirty. Lloyd is part of a large ems amble of weapons. He may have explosions here and there. Megatron will have much more consistency. Calvin Johnson takes this match.

Steve Johnson vs Hakeem Nicks
COLOR="#EE82EE"]Nicks [/COLOR]may have a foot injury but if he plays then he should have a good game. Cruz is out there to take some of his catches away, but Eli has no problems throwing to Nicks. Johnson is considered a game time decision but expect his to play. His QB is healthy and he is the main man as a wide out. Steve Johnson takes this match up.

Jimmy Graham vs Rob Gronkowski
Both of these guys are very capable tight ends. I would usually start by saying how many weapons Brady has at his disposal and how that would drag down The Gronks value. For whatever reason that does not fit here. Manning likes to thrown to this no neck behemoth. And he does very well even in a 2 TE scheme. Graham is also Brees go to guy. He is a quiet hunter for many people may not even know who this guy is unless you follow fantasy stats. Both have great match ups but I think The Gronk will do better in his. Rob Gronkowski takes this match up.

Antonio Brown vs Dez Bryant
Brown for the moment is the #1 guy in Pittsburgh. Wallace may be hot on his trail but that doesn't hurt Brown right now. He is the go to guy and will be a big factor in this offense all season. Facing the Broncos shouldn't slow down his production too badly. The lack of a true running game hurts more than Bronco D. Bryant has become a favorite target for Romo. As long as Bryant keeps his off the field antics in check there is no downside to this guy. I like what Bryant has going on but I lean the other way this time. Antonio Brown takes this match.

Eagles vs Seahawks
You wouldn't believe how well the Seahawks defense did last season if I told ya. They stop offenses that should have just rolled up and over them. That looks to be how they are going to be this season. Add in that right now Arizona has a large question mark over there offense. Skelton did well last couple games but the Seahawks will be looking for him. The Eagles are not to shabby either upon further research. I still am not a fan of there consistency. But they have a favorable match as well that has some hard questions at RB. But not enough of a favorable match. This match goes to the Seahawks.

This one may be a close fight. Cats HateHitler look to take this match.

Clear Sights (Clear Sights)Vs Team Devil Dogs (USMCludwig)

Jay Cutler vs Peyton Manning
I like Manning. I think he is going to do well and all these questions will be pushed to the side. He does not face a super tough defense this week. The Steelers may remedy that, but not enough to slow a healthy Manning down. Cutler has has some great work done on his team. I am excited to see if him and Brandon Marshall can make magic. And this is a good week to see it. They face the worst defense from last season, the Colts. That makes it easy. Jay Cutler takes this match.

Josh Freeman vs Ryan Fitzpatrick
Freeman has had a great weapon added to his inventory Vincent Jackson should be able to up this young QB's value in a large way. Add in that they face off with the Panthers this week and it looks good indeed. Ryan Fitzpatrick looks to face a tougher secondary. The Jets need to get there act together and the Bills seem to be served right up on a platter to them. Do not think Fitzpatrick will just lie down and lose but this will be a tough game. Josh Freeman takes this match.

Arian Foster vs LeSean McCoy
I like both of the match ups we are looking at with these 2. McCoy might have a tougher time with the Browns thanFoster with the Dolphins. But also Foster will be shareing time with Ben Tate. But they proved last year that didn't lower either of there values. Arian Foster takes this match.

Darren McFadden vs Chris Johnson
Both defenses for these guys will struggle to keep them contained. McFadden may have some more room to breathe with the Chargers then Johnson. C.J.'s only upside is that because of the passing game in Tennessee, he may see a lot of work. The Patriots can be pretty pourious at times, they allowed the 2nd most yards last season. Chris Johnson takes this match.

Larry Fitzgerald vs Mike Wallace
In Skelton's last 2 games last year he seemed to connect really well with Fitzgerald. He took the #1 spot this season and expect him to look down the field to his veteran wide out. Wallace just started practice this last week. He may not be quite in step with Big Ben quite yet. The Seahawks will give Skelton some trouble but that does not change anything. Larry Fitzgerald takes this match up.

Roddy White vs Marques Colston
White is healthy and has what looks to be a dominate passing game in Atlanta. He will loose some catches to Julio Jones but no matter, better that than double coverage. The Chiefs won't offer much resistance either. Colston is the #1 receiver but will be playing on an injured foot. The Redskins secondary isn't too shabby either. This match goes to Roddy White.

Antonio Gates vs Jared Cook
If Gates can stay healthy this year he will be the go to guy for Phillip Rivers until his wide outs can get it together. Oakland won't give them much problems either. Cook will have a tougher time of it against the Patriots. But his rookie QB will not hesitate to dump the ball off to him in a jam. Even though, this match goes to Antonio Gates.

Steve Smith vs Jamaal Charles
The question is will Charles rebound from his injuries from week 1 last season. Facing what looks to be a tough Falcons defense may not be the best match to find out. Tampa's defense leave many more openings for Smith than you may imagine. Him and Cam Newton seem to be in step, so this match goes to Steve Smith.

Steelers vs Texans
Both mid range defenses. The Steelers are not what we remember them as and are working back into being that Steel Curtain. The Texans have a better match up facing off with the Dolphins. This match goes to the Texans.

If all goes as expected, Clear Sights should dominate this match up.

Winter Nom Noms (Mrscott101)vs Get To Da Choppa! (Joosbawx)

Tony Romo vs Drew Brees
I like Romo. Last season he proved he was one tough SOB. He faces the Super Bowl champions and that should be a pretty good game. But I like Drew Brees here. The Redskins have a good secondary but I do not think that will slow Brees down at all. This match goes to Drew Brees.

Andy Dalton vs Cam Newton
Two sophomore QB's. Both had pretty good rookie seasons. Both have questions hanging over them if that was just a fluke. Newton's coaches will be holding him back and trying to get him to be more of a traditional QB. Dalton will be facing a tough Ravens defense. Newton has a much easier time of it against Tampa. This match goes to Cam Newton.

Adrian Peterson vs DeMarco Murray
Even if Peterson plays he will be limited as they want him to be 100% before they go all out with him. The Vikings have a capable back up as to not let them rush Peterson back in too soon. With that Murray looks good in his match up. Do not expect him to lose the starting job in Dallas. DeMarco Murray takes this match.

Toby Gerhart vs Trent Richardson
Gerhart will be the horse this week for the Vikings. Richardson will have good things this season. But this will be his first regular season game as a rookie. With that I think Toby Gerhart will take this match.

A.J. Green vs Jordy Nelson
Green faces a tough Ravens offense but is the go to wide out for Andy Dalton. Nelson also faces a tough defense with a more seasoned QB at the helm. I like Dalton but the good money goes on Jordy Nelson taking this match.

Victor Cruz vs Eric Decker
Cruz may have a tough time of it with the Cowboys, but I am thinking they will keep a close eye on Hakeem Nicks and he will get open a bit more than expected. With Manning at the helm, Decker's value has started to climb out of the hole it went into last season. This is a gamble, but I think Eric Decker takes this match up.

Jermicheal Finley vs Aaron Hernandez
Hernandez is an important part of the Patriots two TE system they have going on. There was more than once that Gronkowski and Hernandez both produced very well for fantasy owners in the same game. Add in that I like there match up better than Finley's. He faces a tough Niners defense. Rodgers will be using him a lot but I think Aaron Hernandez takes this match.

Percy Harvin vs Doug Martin
Harvin is in step with Christian Ponder. But they face a tough Jacksonville defense. Martin is the #1 RB in Tampa and Carolina is a much easier defense to circumvent. This match goes to Doug Martin.

Falcons vs Giants
I like the Falcons match up much more that the Giants match up to Dallas. The Giants may be unable to stop Dallas causing a high scoring game on both sides. The Falcons face off with the Chiefs who only once last season showed us anything of value. I do not think they can keep up that kinda pace all season long. The Falcons take this match.

Get To Da Choppa! Will come out of the box dominate and take this match.