User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LongoriaN View Post
    Chapter 24, 21:46 Scratch says she still has two prisoners. Who's the other prisoner? Scratch knows Hannah was supposedly sent to be traded before the attack, but she still makes reference to a "second" prisoner even after the exchange was concluded. Sure, scratch didn't have communication with the exchange group, it's sort of a moot point, Scratch is written smart and KC is smart. It really sounds like Hannah was retained by scratch.
    Second prisoner is baby Henry. Lizzy is preggers. So scratch has both the baby and Lizzy hostage. That's the second person.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    To Yarri: At Chapter 24, 21:46 Burt couldn't be the second prisoner because he has not been captured at this point.
    Regardless. Hannah wasn't part of the tower group.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status
    To Witch Doctor and Yarri: What do you mean straight forward? Who in your opinion is the second prisoner? In reference to Hannah never being from the tower. Scratch knows that, but she is still a bargain chip to Kalani, who IS in the tower and has not died yet. Also keep in mind that Scratch has no idea where kalani's allegiances lie. He may have told Michael everything and Kalani could be a full fledged member of the tower, with no secrets. Scratch was acting out of blindness she had no idea what he was up to, so she kept Hannah for the last minute bargaining chip against the tower. Quite dramatic if it would have worked out in scratches favor, potentially leading to a last minute fissure in the tower, "which side are you on......the mallers are at our front door.......Kalani says he's been the spy......Killed Pippn.......would you help him save his daughter?"

So you trade the two of them for pegs......

To nikvoodoo: She wasn't that pregnant at this point, keep in mind she's only been away from the tower for 4 days (according to the timeline- july 30th-Aug 2nd) and Saul or Tanya didn't notice her showing at this point. It's hard to imagine the Mallers figured it out by Aug 2nd.
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Sep 6th, 2012 at 09:19 PM.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Much as I want to believe the Scratch didn't kill her we are lead to believe it and Durai certainly does even if he did not know the connection between Kalani and Hannah.
    But then KC has to go and dangle that carrot to keep this going.... o.o
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Much as I want to believe the Scratch didn't kill her we are lead to believe it and Durai certainly does even if he did not know the connection between Kalani and Hannah.
    But then KC has to go and dangle that carrot to keep this going.... o.o
    I suspect K.C. has a sadistic streak at times I do.. I really really do....
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000455512
    Would suck if turned out that Scratch killed Hannah, when they pretended to kill Lizzy? Or whoever it was that killed the girl in Lizzy's clothing

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I suspect K.C. has a sadistic streak at times I do.. I really really do....
    Someone find the Otto quote about a bottle of wine and a pen.....
    I had fully written Hannah off (sadly) But the question is who would actually know who she is aside from the audience if she does show up. I can hear Nik now "It doesn't serve the story."
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Someone find the Otto quote about a bottle of wine and a pen.....
    I had fully written Hannah off (sadly) But the question is who would actually know who she is aside from the audience if she does show up. I can hear Nik now "It doesn't serve the story."
    My answer to Nik.. "BAH! We wanna know"

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

To nikvoodoo: She wasn't that pregnant at this point, keep in mind she's only been away from the tower for 4 days (according to the timeline- july 30th-Aug 2nd) and Saul or Tanya didn't notice her showing at this point. It's hard to imagine the Mallers figured it out by Aug 2nd.
    Scratch figured out she was pregnant in the furniture store.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    To nikvoodoo: I listened to it and didn't hear it. what time does it come up?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast