User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Grrr.... I guess I am wrong. I just relistened and Lizzy says Once the guy in the Pinstrip gets upstairs he jumps Paul and Pegs says he was in a suit. Just strange coincidence that they both like to wear pinstripe suit....

Art 0
    Smartone 1

I will catch up, though!

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I wonder how inaccurate we are haha
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I don't even want to know how wrong we were...
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I don't even want to know how wrong we were...
    Oh but I do! Unless it's aliens. then I don't want to know....

(yes I do)
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Melonbreadz
    That dude is one bad mutha hes smart fast has great taste in cloths for a zombie anyway and onto of that he can still talk and understand English but what really freaked me out was when Burt was telling them about how how punched the code in the keypad i think avoiding him at all costs would be wise not to mention when the colony was under attack by the zed's how the eff did he even get inside of the walls to open the gates?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PaytonZom View Post
    when the colony was under attack by the zed's how the eff did he even get inside of the walls to open the gates?
    Something I was wondering myself. I guess ... He enjoyed the same benefit when Duncan failed to recognize him being a zombie, which finally led to the rampage of CJ's Tower. Just imagine: The colony is surroned by them zeehs; in the colony a revolution just took place, and everything is in kind of a chaos; plenty of stress; and then one guy might have confused Pinstripes with a living man.
    Another cause could be that pinstripes found another way in ...
    But in the end I only have guesses. Nothing else...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Something I was wondering myself. I guess ... He enjoyed the same benefit when Duncan failed to recognize him being a zombie, which finally led to the rampage of CJ's Tower. Just imagine: The colony is surroned by them zeehs; in the colony a revolution just took place, and everything is in kind of a chaos; plenty of stress; and then one guy might have confused Pinstripes with a living man.
    Another cause could be that pinstripes found another way in ...
    But in the end I only have guesses. Nothing else...

All the best!
    Liam
    I just made the assumption that he jumped/climbed up to get to the gate controls in the Colony. After all, he jumped out of a 2nd story window in the tower AFTER being shot in the chest by something other than a peashooter and then got shot again and kept on running (fast). Then he jumped down from the gates at the Colony when Saul took his shots at him...

Let's just say that the guy has got some excellent physical abilities....

- Bubba
    Likes deperez130 liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmray View Post
    Exactly! But he isn't described as NOT being covered in tattoos either. I understand that 90% + of the evidence thus far is pointing to the tattooed zoombie as being "Ink," but I can't help but get a gut feeling that this may be a way to throw us off and hit us with a good twist to the story in the end. And if it does come true at least I can say "Told ya so!" unless someone else came up with it first.
    But Micheal was pissed at Lizzie for letting Ink in, because tatoo's like his are apparently fucked up or abnormal. I'm also fairly certain Angel would have recognized Skittles as Ink, since he dubbed Skittles in the first place, and saw Ink at the Arena. Also, Skittles was scared to death of both Ink (by his description) and the Arena, as well as the tower. Judging by the way he reacted to the word "tower," he wouldn't be Ink because Ink would have gone with Angel, Riley, and Datu back to the Tower, popped the floodgates, and it's game over. No way he could be Ink.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    Just stating some facts here is that if Skittles was covered in tattoos, Angel would have written it down. It is something one would tend to notice. If he notices Skittles is shirtless and his blisters on his feet make him half an inch taller, he would mention tattoos. Don't mean to shoot you down, just saying.

Also, I always interpreted Skittles mental condition as being caused by trauma, rather than a pre-zombie condition. Considering he watched all of his friends get dragged off or torn apart by zombies and then spent Lord only knows how long alone, while starving and constantly trying to hide from the kid gobblers. I would be surprised if anyone could keep their sanity after the horror Skittles endured alone. While I accept it is possible he might not have been the most stable person to begin with, it was the relatively recent traumas he endured that made him what he is.

As for the godkingzombie pimp, he is probably as much a slave to his instincts as any other zombie. So while he is smarter than the rest, I doubt he has any long term plans, just kill as many humans as possible in as many sick and fun ways that he can come up with. I think the reason we haven't encountered many zombies outside in Chapter 20 is that Ink is gathering them. Collecting a massive army horde and biding his time to strike. He still has a huge role to play and I'm excited to see it
    I don't believe Ink is a slave to his instincts. If he were. He'd have ordered the 7 little ones taking a back seat during the Colony siege to rip the survivors shit up. Period. He didn't, obviously. He's toying with them.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    This is why people were theorizing that it could just be Ink's happy fun time. Or maybe they use it as am tactic for the run of the mill biters to learn the movements of a frightened human to better understand their prey to become more efficient killing machines.
    "Happy fun time."

God damn that's hilarious. Ripping the shit out of people. Happy fun time. Ink has a happy place, too!
    Likes deperez130 liked this post

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast