User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Just had a thought. So, i'm gonna share it.

What if the killing in center of the arena is some kind of ritual or procedure that makes better zombies? thoughts.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

And another thing to add to my list of notes on Ink.

The zombies just keep moving when they get jakked. Cindy w/ the broken legs, the one riley shot. But he feels pain. When he's running from the tower, burt shoots him, and he yelps.

Eh?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    Just had a thought. So, i'm gonna share it.

What if the killing in center of the arena is some kind of ritual or procedure that makes better zombies? thoughts.
    It certainly can't be ruled out. Personally, I think it's like a blood sport. Ink has someone placed in the center of the arena who will put up a fight, he toys with them, tortures them and then kills them all for the entertainment of the assembled masses.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Another factoid to throw into the mix on Ink: He is ridiculously fast. When escaping the Tower, Michael calls out his distance first at 100 meters. 5 seconds later (by episode running time) Ink traveled 200 meters (the call was 300). Meaning he completed a 200 meter dash in less time than it takes Usain Bolt to run the 100 meter dash. I geeked out and did the calculation and Ink was running at 89.4mph when escaping the Tower.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jan 31st, 2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: correcting yard vs. meter

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Another factoid to throw into the mix on Ink: He is ridiculously fast. When escaping the Tower, Michael calls out his distance first at 100 meters. 5 seconds later (by episode running time) Ink traveled 200 meters (the call was 300). Meaning he completed a 200 meter dash in less time than it takes Usain Bolt to run the 100 meter dash. I geeked out and did the calculation and Ink was running at 89.4mph when escaping the Tower.
    Holy Bajesus that's fast!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Ink?

What's up with the nickname Ink? Makes him sound like he's from a kid's show. The One with the Markings or the Tatooed One is much creepier and badass.

I imagine he's faster and stronger than all of the average zombies and smarter than even the smart ones. Only the runners might be faster and the Behemoths are definitely stronger.

Can the One With The Markings control the Behemoths I wonder? Also, where did that one guy get the info that his name was Bill Roberts? That has not been mentioned in the episodes.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    What's up with the nickname Ink? Makes him sound like he's from a kid's show. The One with the Markings or the Tatooed One is much creepier and badass.
    I imagine he's faster and stronger than all of the average zombies and smarter than even the smart ones. Only the runners might be faster and the Behemoths are definitely stronger.
    Can the One With The Markings control the Behemoths I wonder? Also, where did that one guy get the info that his name was Bill Roberts? That has not been mentioned in the episodes.
    His name is Bill Roberts. Maybe you should listen to the first few again. Listen closely this time.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    Just going by what we are given. We could always call him by his given name (Bill Roberts) instead of Ink. (Chapter2-3 Time: 20:55). Actually, if it weren't for Tower Bill, I'd probably call him Bill just for the fun of it, but it would get too confusing.

I'd think that..."The Zombie of Disputed Moniker" :-P... has some control over the Behemoths. There was one in the Arena where he killed Samantha. Skittles said the normal ones don't go near Behemoths. So either all the zombies in the Arena are smart and not normal, or ZDM can keep Behemoths in line and the others safe from a behemoth.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I think the whole blood sport thing is a bit off. My opinion only, but Samantha was taken down and ripped apart right away. I just think the people in the room are/where reserved for Ink only.
    Some do feel a resemblance of pain... or at least remember what pain was. Ink was smart enough to get the hell outta dodge when Saul pulled his Crocodile Dundee "Knife" out and he popped up when they said they didn't have anymore ammo.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    ok, i have a serious problem with the blood sport theory, basically, if you are attacked by a zombie, one of two things happen to u,

choice one, u are torn apart, and eaten

choice two, u escape, but you are bitten, or u've been infected in one manner or another, and you turn,

i dont see how there can be a blood sport where the zombies slowly attack and torture and toy with the human until they die, because the moment the human gets a drop of blood inside them, this can be from a bite, a cut, a scratch, dried blood, etc, they'll turn. if the zombies are toying with the human then, he'd almost immedietely turn, i dont see the mindless masses of zombies being able to restrain themselves from biting specifically to keep the human from turning, maybe the smart ones can, but definitely not the normals.

so maybe this has something to do with the immunity theory?, that there are a few humans out there that are immune to the virus, and the zombies can sense these and take these individuals alive? but once again not enough info to go off of.
    Last edited by Ra1th; Feb 4th, 2011 at 12:51 AM.
    Likes deperez130 liked this post
    Angel's #1 Fan

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast