User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Cammi View Post
    When the earth cracked open it released demons to infest humans so satan can have his turn ruling the earth with there being different levels of demons that is were the other kinds come from at first when they arrive they do not know what to do with themselves and go crazy but now that they have been here for a while they start to follow Lilith (ink) lucifers highest general demon to lead his army of demons (zombie) but our Hero's can not let this happen so they will find out how to close the gates of hell and banish these creatures from this world for another 10,000 years ha ha ha
    Demons are not high on my list, but I could see an antediluvian race like the Vril. The combination of Science and mysticism also harkens Nazi science of the occult. But, that is too far out even for me.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Demons are not high on my list, but I could see an antediluvian race like the Vril. The combination of Science and mysticism also harkens Nazi science of the occult. But, that is too far out even for me.
    Yeah, I'm kinda shying away from mysticism and too much of the paranormal as the cause. Maybe someone in the show, Ink perhaps, thought he was dabbling in magic/mysticism and inadvertently unleashed science/tech/nature on the world. But I'm not feeling it as the actual cause. Could be dead wrong on this one and will gladly dine on the crow at he end, if so....
    Likes Eviebae liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cammi View Post
    When the earth cracked open it released demons to infest humans so satan can have his turn ruling the earth with there being different levels of demons that is were the other kinds come from at first when they arrive they do not know what to do with themselves and go crazy but now that they have been here for a while they start to follow Lilith (ink) lucifers highest general demon to lead his army of demons (zombie) but our Hero's can not let this happen so they will find out how to close the gates of hell and banish these creatures from this world for another 10,000 years ha ha ha
    And Michael will lead God's army in the war... And kill Old Scratch...
    ....I guess I'm going for a more natural cause.
    Likes thisonegirl liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    its so hard to pinpoint any one specific area to name as the "cause" of the cracks/infection/explosion. the one thing we can lean toward is the fact that KC tends to stay toward the hard scifi end of sci fi/fantasy(whichever this falls under). this in my mind at least throws paranormal out the window....paranormal does not however include alien. perhaps not alien from space, but alien to even human knowledge. heh, perhaps an ancient evil the likes of those from h.p. lovecraft tales, long dead, long forgotten voids of space within the earth...who knows how that would affect mankind. that certainly could be a way to include all the easter eggs and clues we have been given.

well shit, im rambling...>peasout
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Sep 24th, 2013 at 12:40 AM. Reason: 3 beer mondays are the awesome
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    ...so it's looking like they might have been caused (partially at least) by tunneling zombie miners?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    At first I thought it was Radon gas (a highly radioactive gas found in abundance deep underground, and yes I see the pun), now I doubt it,maybe Ink experimented with new mutations underground and the test subjects died, we know the dead Creatures put out that haze, and the cracks could've been caused if a tunnel collapsed, or if succesful experimentations (i.e Behemoths) could have broken through the tunnel ceilings to get above ground.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345