User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi.

@DeadPixel. Plenty of question:
    - I agree with you that Ink is responsible for the markings on the little ones;
    - There is definitily a hierarchy at least within the Zeds gathering around Ink; but considering the speed by witch Zedism spread (1.5 days until the whole USA was covered according to Col. Kimmel) I think it is more likely for many smaller 'groups', 'clans', 'bloodlines' of Zeds having established themselves. Just think of L.A.: We had the arena/ hospital 'army' that was responsible for attacking both Towers, we had the water-zeds, we had the Zeds at the Colony attacking it wavelike and in the beginning on a regular basis which does not apply for the group around Ink, which seems to act more along a plan or something (food gathering, 'games', planned attacks) etc.;
    - The feeling around the crack is still a mystery; and it will be for quite some time; don'T forget that Ground Zero is void of any life; probably the 'thing' making you breath hard or feel bad may not carry over to other parts due to wind, because the atmospheric concentration of 'it' may be reduced heavily rendering it ineffective;
    - since the strange feeling did not change Saul and CJ and Pegs (!), although all three of them were affected for quite some time, it is more unlikely that 'it' is responsible for Zedism; also keep in mind: When it all started, Zeds spawned rappidly, spread quickly and devastated L.A.'s population within hours;

Yeah. There is plenty of confusion; and my 'rational' here may be utterly wrong. But thinking along this line gives me some kind of relief and I can focus a lot more on what will happen next.

All the best!
    Liam
    in a hurry, so: tl;rd
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000455512
    Some solid points there Liam

Hopefully, the answer to the cracks in the ground will be revealed sometime soon!

I may be entirely wrong, but was it confirmed that the 'little ones' were mutating? I think i recall Saul and Victor both agreeing that the little ones 'Arent so little any more'.. Maybe they are like lickers from Resident Evil, and mutate when they feed?

I bet the answer to the cracks in the ground is really simple, and we're just overlooking it :P

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeadPixel View Post
    I may be entirely wrong, but was it confirmed that the 'little ones' were mutating? I think i recall Saul and Victor both agreeing that the little ones 'Arent so little any more'.. Maybe they are like lickers from Resident Evil, and mutate when they feed?

I bet the answer to the cracks in the ground is really simple, and we're just overlooking it :P
    And don't forget Glenn telling Saul, Victor and CJ that the "little one Roman" even changed over night. So yes, we have several acknowledgements of this theory, which almost makes it a fact.

Yeah, I actually prepare myself for major facepalming, if/ when the crack-mystery is uncovered ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    And don't forget Glenn telling Saul, Victor and CJ that the "little one Roman" even changed over night. So yes, we have several acknowledgements of this theory, which almost makes it a fact.
    Yeah I was going to mention this but it slipped my mind :P Maybe, depending which one bites you, you become the same type (apart from the smart ones)?

Also (this may already be confirmed and I've missed it), is there an 'Ink' at any of the other locations? Surely the zombies at other states would be following someones orders since the hierarchy is there, right?

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    There is no official hierarchy per se. All we know is that Bill Roberts (Ink) probably because of him being insane (paranoid schizophrenic) has been affected differently from most and is able to communicate to the other zombies. Being able to do so he's ended up as some kind of leader, or has at least the ability to manipulate what they do. Makes sense, in nature the most capable take charge. Remember even the Radon Labs zombie, according to Burt, seemed to be able to tell the others what to do.

"Lurker"

Status

Hmm.. That's very possible Robzombie.. Very possible indeed.

Maybe I'm wrong, I just thought I recalled the lesser ones listening to the big ones on several occasions.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPixel View Post
    Hmm.. That's very possible Robzombie.. Very possible indeed.

Maybe I'm wrong, I just thought I recalled the lesser ones listening to the big ones on several occasions.
    Do you mean the behemoths? No, the regulars tend to stay away from them. Right now I'm going through the story for over the twentieth time and I don't recall any zombies listening to any other zombies except Ink, or what may have been an otherwise unidentified smart one.

"Lurker"

Status

Ah, oki doki

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

It's possible the cries came from an USO (unidentified smart one) :P

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Lilydragon View Post
    Could be a terrorist plot to bring down the biggest power players around the world. They drop bombs, which created the cracks and desroyed some underground chemical waste facility causing the haze, containing mutated DNA in multiple locations. These places have some of the smartest people and the terroists let the world implode. When it's apparent that no surviving government is left they come out say they have a cure or at least an antibody to prevent being turned. The catch is you have to become loyal to them to get it.
    I know this is out there, and I just fininished The Silk Code. It's got a few of the same ideas here. You can ignore, I'm sick and not feeling good...
    Hope you feel better.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Going right back, alllllll the wayyyy back to the first episode, it all starts with a big kaboom! Does anyone know if this was explained as part of the chaos (ie, fuel station blowing up, explosives being used against the zombies etc)? Or is there a chance it may be related to the cracks?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast