User Tag List

Thread: anime/ cartoon

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

anime/ cartoon

this is the best reason to download a podcast and own an iphone, theres nothing even close to W A available, but i'd love to see it put out in an anime/cartoon format. i would pay a fair wedge for it too.
    its the only way to transfer it to tv in reality, a movie would'nt do it justice and a tv series would take a decade to record, but use anime or CGI tech and i think it would be a winner. plus you could keep it exactly as it was recorded just place the scenes around the vocals, all the original cast on screen to watch. WOW that would be exciting.
    big fan x

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Have you seen the fan made (pretend) movie trailer? It makes it look pretty awesome as a movie as they did a frikin great job.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Where is this?!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Please god, no anime. Cartoon would be amazing... anime would make me suicide.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I like the idea of seeing this animated, but I don't believe the same audio could be used. Maybe if it were fan-made,that would help cut the cost, but if you think about some of the We're Alive audio, there is a lot they do to help us envision what is taking place that just wouldn't transition well into a visual media. The characters have to dictate a lot of what is taking place so that instead of just hearing sound effects, we have some direction as to what is going on.

If it were animated and we could see the action with our eyes, then the dictating would become redundant and it would feel like a Dora the Explorer cartoon or some children's cartoon in which the characters dictate their actions for the education of the children.

And I'm thinking the story would have to change a bit too, otherwise a great majority of fans wouldn't be in suspense considering we've all heard the podcast.

Also, if it were to ever become an animated series, please hire Steve Blum and Kevin Conroy for some of the voice work. Thank you!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Swiper No Swipin!

P.S. If there is a cartoon for the love of Dog and all that is Wooly... get Bruce Timm to draw that shit!

For the three people unfamiliar with Bruce (God) Timm's work...

http://fuckyeahbrucetimm.tumblr.com/
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Sep 13th, 2012 at 10:13 PM.
    joint-point-counter-joint

twitter.com/AerockParinas

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class1000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second Class1 year registered

Gamertag: aZuLPiNoY PSN ID: aZuLPiNoY
    Seeing this as an animated series would definitely rock! I have been watching Zenescope Entertainment turn their famous comic book line Grimm Fairy Tales into a series by using Kickstarter. They have Titmouse Animation Studio aboard along with a great cast... I don't see why We're Alive couldn't do the same thing! KC, make it happen! I'd definitely back it!
    Drop beats, not bombs. Fight war, not wars. When the heart does not know what it cannot do, it does everything. Revolution only works for those who participate. Start loving... I am ♥