User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Great episode, wow!

Sad to see Durai gone. He was an interesting and mysterious character. Glad it was him over Scratch though. She has way more left to do.

Really thought Bricks would play a bigger role going forward. I'll miss the big lug. RIP Bricks.

We got more certainty that Hannah was the girl at the golf course. Poor girl.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Its kind of a question, actually. They said there were only 30 or so Mallers, right? Well, if they're gonna have a civil war, thats gonna kinda thin out their numbers, unless a lot of the Colonists have swapped sides.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    Its kind of a question, actually. They said there were only 30 or so Mallers, right? Well, if they're gonna have a civil war, thats gonna kinda thin out their numbers, unless a lot of the Colonists have swapped sides.
    Gatekeeper mentioned something along this line in #32-2: The resistance-Colonists seem to thin out, which is probably one of the reasons why CJ started to doubt a lot more about this whole operation ... Therefore the Colonists are not standing together like one man anymore, but it seems more likely that there are the ones having given up on themselves, some others probably sympathizing with The Mallers (we don't know anything like this for sure though), the few planning about getting out of this hell-hole, and the number of Resistance-dudes getting smaller and smaller ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    Great episode! Poor Bricks. Poor Hannah. But at the end I was happy to know that Victor got a hold on Lizzy. Now let's see if they escape the Colony alive.
    In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,
    Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Wow, Durai went out like a Bond villain.
    Durai: "Hey Scratch, I'm gonna kill you."
    Scratch: "Can I say something?"
    Durai: "Sure, I was just kidding about wanting to do this quickly. Besides I have all of your weapons. Just step within arms reach of me so you can hand me your ring."

Great episode! Even though there is a cliff hanger it seems like a mild one. They're inside (CJ, Saul and zombies) now. I kept expecting Zombie-Sean to make an apperance and throw off CJ's focus. Next episode sounds like there will be quite a bit of action. UNLESS the show picks up at fort Irwin. At this point, with their foot in the door (no pun intended) a major cusp has been reached. The story can return to another setting, i.e. Fort Irwin, the same way we left there after discovering Tanya's bite. I've been wrong, all along so far, but I'm prediticing that we'll see Fort Irwin in the next chapter.

It might happen something like this...

Flash back to Chapter 32-3.
    Victor: "Check Check. I put the earpiece in. Can you hear me? "
    Glenn: "We can hear you just fine. I was just about to tell you that the helicopter returned. A soldier named Rile..." Last two sentances are cut off by Saul cutting into the channel.
    Saul: "Glenn, go silent alright? We don't need you clogging up the channel."
    Glenn: Releases the talk button. "If you say so."
    Riley: "Why didn't you tell them not to try anything until our squad arrive? "
    Glenn: "I tried but... "
    Riley: "Where is the Colony? Angel! Is he there too?"
    Glenn: "Oh, about that. I wasn't going to say..."
    Riley: "PETE!!! What is in this bottle? It tastes like water! I try to cook for you, Coq au vin, and you bring me water insted of wine!!!! The chicken is ruined.! Bring me another one!"
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    anybody else notice that CJ seemed to have quite the handcannon when she went to "buy them some time"? Shirley Mk.II perhaps?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Great episode!!

I was half expecting us to be left hanging on whether or not Saul survived breaching the colony.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Yes! Finaly some good action.. Durai is dead the idiot should have had her silenced and in chains before she could have blinked an eye.
    No more Briggs to Hulk out on Saul. Free him up with Lizzy with no potintial competition.
    I predict Burt will get to kill Scratch an avenge everyone else. There is still a major part of the story to be told with Ft. Irwin and Boulder.
    We need to get back to that.

"Lurker"

Status
    I have this weird feeling we are going to come back in two weeks with Datu and Pegs living together.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe-xx View Post
    I have this weird feeling we are going to come back in two weeks with Datu and Pegs living together.
    And the story of Glenn, Pete, the safehouse and Saul's chickens!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast