"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    my thoughts as i listen:

oh boy, here we go, more WA-ishness on it's way

i am, sneaky sneaky sir.

sombitch, right, no shooting, i would've prolly just pulled the trigger.

really? a that's what she said? saul.

leg slice, nice.

collection? i want one. twitchy. not anymore.

gatekeeper seems oddly less creepy now. more human. tight control on medical services, nice.

give me a number dammit.

the key is to instill a sense of hope. after that, a few guns, some explosives, a synchronized coordinated action and the house of cards collapses.

she's trying so hard... wow, she just up and planted one on him. poor cj. FREEDOM!!! i really feel for her, she want's saul so bad. i'm sure that bit of exhibitionism a while back turned her on.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's over... :_( sad panda
    At least the lie done with. Gatekeeper killed Sean.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

CJ: "I gotta remember that move ...!"
    => +1
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    DAMN YOU CLIFFHANGER!

Now I'll be surprised if anyone was surprised by CJ's confession.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Interesting. I'm wondering if Victor had the foresight to tell Gatekeeper, "You got a get out of jail free card for killing Sean. We told his ex-girlfriend that the prisoners did it." Hopefully that'll keep CJ from finding out she was lied, even though nothing can hide the truth. Poor CJ, she threw herself on Saul and was rejected. That has to feel terrible. But I'm very pleased to see my homeboy remaining faithful. I feel like there are a few characters set up to have some serious mental snapping.

1) Bricks could Hulk out if he has feelings for Lizzy and sees her go running into Saul's arms.
    2) Saul could start living like nothing matters if Lizzy ends up being in a relationship with Bricks.
    3) CJ has to be on the brink of snapping considering she was just flat out rejected.

Ugh, and that ending, GEEZ! I thought maybe a public execution is in order, but Tardust said they were doing roll call. It could be any number of things!

1) Scratch is going to get publicly chewed out by Durai, he tries to kill her but gets his shit fucked up by her instead.
    2) Scratch knows about Lizzy and Bricks little scheme and is going to have Bricks publicly executed.
    3) Scratch is going to execute Durai.
    4) They're calling roll.

Man...next Monday is sooo far away!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Question:

I have a bad feeling about Glenn in the end ... What, if he (and the other two) "escaped" The Colony, because Scratch or Durai wanted them to do so ... ? And what, if Glenn has informed The Mallers after he learned that Victor has made it into the small group gathering around the Gatekeeper?
    These questions refer to the theory that Glen might be kind of a double-agent - on the one side being considered member of Gatekpeer's folk and on the other side being "forced to act" according to what The Mallers want (like the way The Mallers have treated Kalani or Pippin) ...

Saul and CJ on the outside and on the inside Victor and Gatekeeper plan the intrusion, while Glenn has the chance and means to listen to these plans via radio-communication as well as transferring valid information to The Mallers.

The weak spot in this "theory" would be: Why wouldn't The Mallers simply capture Victor and Gatekeeper, if they are so many and so well equipped ...

Or is this "problem" with the parking lot just coincidence?

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bricks/Lizzie? I doubt it. They can be friends and everything, but I don't see them in a relationship.

Another possibility for the call on everyone is that the radio Saul, CJ and Victor are using are not that well protected and they found out about the plan.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Interesting. I'm wondering if Victor had the foresight to tell Gatekeeper, "You got a get out of jail free card for killing Sean. We told his ex-girlfriend that the prisoners did it." Hopefully that'll keep CJ from finding out she was lied, even though nothing can hide the truth. Poor CJ, she threw herself on Saul and was rejected. That has to feel terrible. But I'm very pleased to see my homeboy remaining faithful. I feel like there are a few characters set up to have some serious mental snapping.

1) Bricks could Hulk out if he has feelings for Lizzy and sees her go running into Saul's arms.
    2) Saul could start living like nothing matters if Lizzy ends up being in a relationship with Bricks.
    3) CJ has to be on the brink of snapping considering she was just flat out rejected.

Ugh, and that ending, GEEZ! I thought maybe a public execution is in order, but Tardust said they were doing roll call. It could be any number of things!

1) Scratch is going to get publicly chewed out by Durai, he tries to kill her but gets his shit fucked up by her instead.
    2) Scratch knows about Lizzy and Bricks little scheme and is going to have Bricks publicly executed.
    3) Scratch is going to execute Durai.
    4) They're calling roll.

Man...next Monday is sooo far away!
    I concur. The snapping-potential is next to a critical mass ...

And about "roll calling" ... Had to look up the meaning of this. And I see what you are getting at ... Basically this would heavily depend on whether Briggs was successfully framing Scratch ... Or Maybe Burt gets executed because he is a prisoner without use anymore ... Or ... or ... Don't know ...

I wonder what WND are going to discuss about it ... And yes, a week is long and a perfect match for this suspense ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Aug 13th, 2012 at 09:43 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Oh Saul...gotta love a guy who can, while being chased by zombies, still manage to pull off a "that's what she said" joke.

I think I'm with Hero on the ending. The head count has got to have something to do with Durai and Scratch. Looks like the fall out from whatever happens there is going to be the catalyst that sets off this little revolution Saul/CJ/Victor are trying to pull off.

My guess is the next episode opens up with Lizzy and Bricks going to talk to Durai.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    The weak spot in this "theory" would be: Why wouldn't The Mallers simply capture Victor and Gatekeeper, if they are so many and so well equipped ...

Why? Because Saul is a better bargaining ship to switch with Michael and everyone than Victor.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    My guess is the next episode opens up with Lizzy and Bricks going to talk to Durai.
    Likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Tales from Valhalla View Post
    Why? Because Saul is a better bargaining ship to switch with Michael and everyone than Victor.
    Which would depend on having a bargain- or weird diplomatic relation between Fort Irwin and The Colony at the moment - which actually is not as unlikely as it may seem ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast