User Tag List

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

fan-boy contribution...

Hi there.

Just fyi and for the sake of testing slash reactivating my old google-g1-smartphone on writing something ...
    As I mentioned a minute ago via birdy-talk (twitter) so far I have listened 35 episodes of the WND podcast. And I just want to tell you: awesome, what you do there. Gave me a lot to laugh at, to think about and to dive even deeper into WA.

Ok, looks like my mobile does the job, WND#36 is another blast, 5 more to go, THEN I hopefully am prepared to listen to WND#42 ...

Thank you very much for your efforts. Keep up the 1000 episodes ...

All the best
    Liam

"Lurker"

Status
    I have been a fan of the WorldNetDaily podcast since my days in college. WND is one of my favorite podcasts because it discusses current events, political issues, and current news related to America in an intelligent, non-partisan manner. The hosts are well known for their speaking skills and knowledge on certain topics. I listen to their podcast regularly while commuting to work or while working out at the gym. wordle
    Last edited by tomcruise; Nov 7th, 2022 at 06:41 PM.
    When you can't find sunshine, be sunshine. io games wordle website

"Lurker"

Status
    I have just discovered it, it was quite nice. I work an HGV job and I have plenty of time for podcasts. Maybe i'll listen to the old ones as well.
    Last edited by Jan135; Apr 25th, 2022 at 09:20 AM.