User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    holy crap, sauls chicken died. WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!!!!!!!! i'd bet my lunch money the chicken foreshadows something happening with glenn and pete.

Yup, it foreshadow they are having chicken for dinner tonight.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Aug 6th, 2012 at 10:11 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by finalrune View Post
    Sweet, thrilled to hear The Cleansed made it into the front-end of this week's Chapter. If you're looking for something to occupy you until next week, we got lots of listening http://thecleansed.com/ (or straight to RSS) http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheCleansed
    Support our sponsors! Go go go!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Just an fyi... there is a small glitch I just got reported to me. "I don't know if this is intentional but there is an exact repeat of Victor's line at 11:16. It repeats at 11:46, but CJ's line after is different. Am I hearing things? " --- I'll fix that. File must have relinked before the last bounce. Not a HUGE thing, but I'll get it fixed.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    So is that Bixby that is on water detail? It sounds like our old shovel face. I don't think he has bad intentions. I'm not quite sure when he figured out someone was in the water tank. Me thinks when the guy inspecting the truck noticed the latch was open. Anyway, I hope he doesn't rat on Victor but rather I don't know if he is sympathetic to the cause. "Hello Victor, tell me where your pal Michael is. I haven't been able to chew my food since he took a shovel to my face and I'd like to return the favor."

Lizzy and Bricks getting Scratch ousted would be amazing! I really do hope Bricks gets the opportunity to show Durai the video tape. I picture Scratch going all Starscream and fleeing the Mallony under a hail of gunfire. They could have a bad ass little OK Corral type shoot out that results in Scratch going rogue, on a mission to find Peggs. (This will be how the WA story ends, several years down the line, Pegs opens the door to her happy home in Boulder to see Scratch in the doorway, sporting a knife and a twisted smile)

Very good episode. Lots to digest here. ^w^
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    I got a little scared when I read the episode description on iTunes: "The Execution" I was worried we might be about to hear the last of Burt. Then I realized the description for 31-3 was "The Plan." It still added a bit of extra tension though.

As for the actual episode. I just knew it when they kept talking about sealing the hatch that Victor was going to get sealed in. But I did not expect the end. What is this truck driver guy up to? Did he just see Victor slipping into the tank and recognize him?
    Ahh it feels good to have new episodes again! The wait felt like forever!
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I got a little scared when I read the episode description on iTunes: "The Execution" I was worried we might be about to hear the last of Burt. Then I realized the description for 31-3 was "The Plan." It still added a bit of extra tension though.

As for the actual episode. I just knew it when they kept talking about sealing the hatch that Victor was going to get sealed in. But I did not expect the end. What is this truck driver guy up to? Did he just see Victor slipping into the tank and recognize him?
    Ahh it feels good to have new episodes again! The wait felt like forever!
    I though it was the guy check the truck not the driver. He told the driver to leave right?

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I though it was the guy check the truck not the driver. He told the driver to leave right?
    Actually, I think that was the driver telling the guy who was going to work the water pump to leave. Also, I suspect the driver was Bixby, aka shovel face. I'm checking the cast and crew thingy now.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Oh crap, you might be right. I'm all confused about who was who in the section...time for another listen.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    It wasn't the truck driver that knew Victor was in the tank though. It was the guy that relieved the truck driver and told th truck driver to go get dinner.

"Gatherer"

Status
    After a relisten I think it might have been the truck driver telling the other guy on duty to go eat. ARGH!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast