User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hello. I have watched so many movies but from the last 20 days I am too busy even don't have time to take a birds eye view of any movie. But the scary movie I am in love and watch it again and again is Halloween. This is all time my favorite movie. Thank you so much for sharing.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Heres a few of my favorites...not all great movies from a critics stand point, but i enjoyed them.

Halloween(original)
    Last House on the Left(original)
    Day of the Dead(original)
    Dog Soldiers
    Event Horizon
    Cube
    The Devils Rejects
    Likes Osiris, scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I'm going to pile on to the "Event Horizon" band wagon. Love that movie. Not necessarily the "scariest" movie ever made but it definitely qualifies as a scary movie and it is one of my favorites. Haven't seen it in a while. Need to see if it's on Netflix or Amazon Prime.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Cube is such a good flick. Loved Nicole De Boer in it.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Cube is such a good flick. Loved Nicole De Boer in it.
    Yeah, I really enjoyed it and yes, she was really good as Leaven. I had actually never heard of the movie until I watched the first Resident Evil. In the commentary Paul Anderson said the scene in Cube was his inspiration for the ''cubing'' of One in the laser room. So looked up the movie and was really impressed.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: pinkstarmary
    Old school scary would be Zombie 1979. I was 5, I had no idea what was going on or why the hell my mom let me watch it.
    Now, MAMA, the little girl was creepy and Mama was one scary bitch.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by REZombie View Post
    Yeah, I really enjoyed it and yes, she was really good as Leaven. I had actually never heard of the movie until I watched the first Resident Evil. In the commentary Paul Anderson said the scene in Cube was his inspiration for the ''cubing'' of One in the laser room. So looked up the movie and was really impressed.
    I remember the first time I saw that vivisection. It really blew my mind. I can't think of anything I'd seen before that compared to it, and really that scene stayed with me for a long time. Also, the scene where:

SPOILER 

and the body is laying on the floor, and you can see into the skull cavity, blargh! That gave me chills the first time. It's really an amazing flick for being super low-budget and having only two smalls sets to work with. Brilliant idea. Crap. Now I want to go back, and watch it again.
    Likes REZombie liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pinkstarmary View Post
    Old school scary would be Zombie 1979. I was 5, I had no idea what was going on or why the hell my mom let me watch it.
    Now, MAMA, the little girl was creepy and Mama was one scary bitch.
    What about Candyman? That's good old school horror. An urban legend that turns out to be less of a myth than you'd think? It was pretty cheesy, but it certainly told a great yarn about a woman's downward spiral into the flushing toilet bowl of sanity.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    Mine isn't a movie, but a tv series. I cannot watch Unsolved Mysteries. Haven't been able to since I was six and my grandfather left me ALONE in a hospital waiting room with a marathon of it on tv and no way to change the channel. I can recognize the narrators voice anywhere. Now the one series of movies that are listed as horror that I think is just adorable and love is Critters. I could do a marathon of those.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12