User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    As we move forward in the story, I think it will become much clearer that Riley and Angel were always meant to be the couple. It just makes no sense anymore for Riley to be a lesbian who has the hots for Lizzy. There is way too much time invested in her rescue, her relationship with Saul and the baby to throw Riley into the mix. It seems muddy to me. So Riley's distance with Angel was her choice and it's one I believe she'll regret.

I think she's already regretting it. Her binge with the bottle I feel was grief and self hatred for being to scared to love him back. I get weepy thinking of her and him. I really think Shane's best performance was in the hospital when Angel drove Riley off. That was a very pain filled moment for them both.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I think she's already regretting it. Her binge with the bottle I feel was grief and self hatred for being to scared to love him back. I get weepy thinking of her and him. I really think Shane's best performance was in the hospital when Angel drove Riley off. That was a very pain filled moment for them both.
    I agree. I think that why I miss angel so much.(Shane did a great job. as all the rest of the cast and crew.) It was a very pivot able moment in their relationship. about the sexuality of Riley I brought the point up once before; I believe that she is bisexual. she could have loved Lizzy or Angel since both were her type. tall and blonde. since Lizzy is with Saul she could have focused her attentions on Angel after they had fled the tower. I believe she wanted time to figure her feelings out, for him.
    and that is why she did the binge drinking. she had lost both.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    and there i got off subject again. just shoot me now.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    and there i got off subject again. just shoot me now.

It's ok it happens.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    yeah, it felt like she definately had feeling's for both, but different for each. I think she cared about Angel because of what they went through together yet was attracted to Lizzie. Label it however you want.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    pocho is the guard scratch tortured and killed when saul was spying on them

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by mageftw View Post
    pocho is the guard scratch tortured and killed when saul was spying on them
    No, that was Charlie. Althougth there isn't a Poncho in the story I totally think there should be.
    Likes HardKor liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12