User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

So who was scratches cousin?

I will start this thread and I'm not assuming this will go that far but it was discussed after ch 31 2-3 was released in the thread for that episode. Many people have discussed there thoughts on who could have been the cousin that raped scratch in her teenage years. Many thought maybe duari or angel could have been this cousin with no balls left but unfortunately or fortunately both of these theorys and many others lack any evidence. I believe I found our clue. We all know that scratch has the reputation ,so the mallers all probably know she cut a guys balls off. If you listen to ep.20 pt. 3-3 min 11:00-13:00 you hear a few clues which we caught about the story like lizzy throwing up which was the start of the pregnant theory, pipen being dropped off by scratch to the tower is also in this short time frame. But what was or may have been over looked if you listen to scratch she tells bricks to not let anyone touch lizzy tell he sees scratch again then tar says "but you just said you wouldn't care if I I I " then scratch threatens tar and says what she did to poncho would be nothing compared to that she would do to tar if he touched lizzy again. So I am Assuming poncho is the cousin that raped scratch and assuming tar knew the story of how she got the scar this theory is feasible. Bricks says in ch 31 to lizzy that he knew most of the information scratch told to lizzy in the hospital but not all of it. That's enough for me to come to this conclusion. Unless I missed that someone else posted this already your all welcome to praise my find
    Last edited by Tielurrdee; Jul 25th, 2012 at 12:23 PM.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Couldn't even wager a guess right now.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    First thought was Angel, don't think that anymore though, don't have a clue now.
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

P.S. Since it has yet to be mentioned... "Scratch's."

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    I thought Poncho was just a prisoner from Eastern Bay who probably raped one of the "slaves", I don't think he was the one to rape her at all. We might never find out.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I hope we never do. Some mysteries are best left unsolved.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I hope we never do. Some mysteries are best left unsolved.
    I agree. We're talking about something that happened, what? like 15 years ago? I doubt the guy has ever been a part of the story and probably never will be. Most likely he ended up as zombie chow during the initial outbreak, never to be heard from again. What matters is the effect the whole thing had on Scratch.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    P.S. Since it has yet to be mentioned... "Scratch's."
    Touché

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    I know everyone doesn't think it was Angel, but I do think it was him. If it was him it would help explain why he didn't want Scratch to know his name when they came to the tower. They probably hadn't seen each other in years. It would also explain why he never got close to Reily. Sans Victors comment about Micheal getting farther with her than Angel when they were going to the golf course to get Lizzy back. Angel was ashamed of what he'd done and didn't want her to know. Could be another reason, besides Scratch taking down the Tower, for his hostility towards her while she was questioning him in the hospital. This could be another reason why he didn't want to take Latch's body back to the Mallers. During their conversation she tells him that it changes nothing between them and in that same sentence Pegs is not mentioned.
    Last edited by Lilydragon; Sep 3rd, 2012 at 06:38 PM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lilydragon View Post
    I know everyone doesn't think it was Angel, but I do think it was him. If it was him it would help explain why he didn't want Scratch to know his name when they came to the tower. They probably hadn't seen each other in years. It would also explain why he never got close to Reily. Sans Victors comment about Micheal getting farther with her than Angel when they were going to the golf course to get Lizzy back. Angel was ashamed of what he'd done and didn't want her to know. Could be another reason, besides Scratch taking down the Tower, for his hostility towards her.
    There are two main things I'd point out against this: Scratch recognizes him even after the horrible burn damage done, and I don't think Riley was his choice. I believe the distance was her doing not his.

The recognition is the key to me believing he isn't the cousin that raped her. I feel like no matter what, Scratch would remember that person pretty well. From Jenna's performance, you can tell she still hold a deep hatred and anger about the cousin. In comparison, she was relatively gentle with Angel, and despite the flash of anger that caused her to pull the trigger, the argument can be made it was a mercy killing at its heart of hearts and not just a random explosion of anger.

As we move forward in the story, I think it will become much clearer that Riley and Angel were always meant to be the couple. It just makes no sense anymore for Riley to be a lesbian who has the hots for Lizzy. There is way too much time invested in her rescue, her relationship with Saul and the baby to throw Riley into the mix. It seems muddy to me. So Riley's distance with Angel was her choice and it's one I believe she'll regret.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast