I know it may be in my best interest to keep to myself some of this information. But I figured hell, if my opponents this year are worth there salt then they already have an idea on what we are looking at this next season. So here it goes.

The Mark Sanchez and Tebow Time Saga.

Ok to start, Tebow wasn't horrid in my opinion as he started with the Broncos last season. But I put more of that to the fact his team stepped up and helped pull his conjones from the fire more than once. Do I feel he has some talent and could become something huge. yes, but he is a diamond in the rough...so rough you might as well say he is a lump of coal at this moment. He may make an interesting third down QB (not sure how that works, I have heard of a third down back before, just not used for QB's) but I am not sure how the pace of game will change for the Jets if they switch up there QB's mid downs. What I do think is that this IS a sign for Sanchez to step up his game. Sanchez had a career high 26 turnovers last season. 9 of those were at the end of the season during there 3 game slide into no playoff land. Do I think Sanchez will loose his starter spot. No. but i do think he is at best a 3rd choice QB on your roster this season until he shows that he can throw and hand his team the ball more than his opponents team.

Andrew Luck

The Manning replacement. Well techniacally he has 3 replacements last season. Luck is considered the best QB to come out of the college draft since...well Peyton Manning. He will have a great career. The question is how well will his rookie season go. He has alot of good things going his way but it still lays down...he is a rookie and he will still have a rookie season. This is a wait and see QB. I want to see how well the Colts management rebounds as well after last season and all the changes into this season.

Ryan Fitzpatrick

I wanted to touch base on our favorite Buffalo QB since Jim Kelly. Last year seemed a bust and it was. But now we have found out why. He played the second half of the season with a pair of cracked ribs. His NFL high of 26 interceptions were primarily due to that (16 during the time of his injury). he still threw for over 2000 yards during that time. So do not let last years play distract you. He has a healthy Fred Jackson running for hime and an overall team that is largely intact returning who improved last year greatly. This man may not be your #1 QB but he wouldn't be a bad #2.

The Hand Job crew.
Matt Shaub, Jay Cutler, and Matt Cassel.

I know Shaub was a foot, but hell might as well lump them together. So this one is quick an dirty.
Shaub_-_ His injury last year blew for fantasy owners. Don't worry though, injury free he will work on blowing your doors down this season.

Cutler_-_Cutler is going to be set back up with his QB coach from his Pro Bowl year of '08 with the Broncos. He also will be throwing to Brandon Marshall and has Micheal Bush and Matt Forte on the ground. This could end up a very good year for Mr. Cutler.

Cassel_-_Simply said Casssel has struggled with the Chiefs. The Chiefs didn't do anything really to help him. He is not at the top of my list for anything this seaon unless you are desperate and need to fill a hole.