User Tag List

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    "Gatherer"

Status
    1000 rounds of any type of ammo is not really that much. You can pick up 1000 round from most sporting goods stores (Cabelas, Bass Pro, Scheels, etc) for about $300 maybe. Could you comfortably carry 1000 rounds? No. It would be about 34 30 round magazines, HEAVY! But you could carry 6 magazines, 1 in the gun, and 27 in a backpack. In comparison "preppers" recommend 10,000 rounds. That is about 27 rounds a day for 1 year. That would cover hunting and personal protection for 1 year if you shot no more then 27 times a day. LOL. That would be a lot of personal defense, and a lot of hunting if you suck.

"Lurker"

Status
    I was a couple of episodes behind for the first time in a long time. I found myself hating Scratch too. It's like you feel some sympathy for her last chapter because of how she got that scar..but then she messed with Burt. I love Burt. So yeah I found myself compelled to reply.

"Lurker"

Status
    I am making a prediction that CJ and victor hook up when Saul gets his woman back. Also, Burt is gonna start holding his guns upsidedown and firing with his pinky.
    Last edited by Stabzmcgee; Aug 2nd, 2012 at 10:14 AM. Reason: oops

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Going on a trip next week and finally get to listen to this whole chapter...

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Anyone else catch Sauls line that he's "up by 12" against Victor when he asks if he wants to play some more soccer...haha, funny stuff.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    1000 rounds of any type of ammo is not really that much. You can pick up 1000 round from most sporting goods stores (Cabelas, Bass Pro, Scheels, etc) for about $300 maybe. Could you comfortably carry 1000 rounds? No. It would be about 34 30 round magazines, HEAVY! But you could carry 6 magazines, 1 in the gun, and 27 in a backpack. In comparison "preppers" recommend 10,000 rounds. That is about 27 rounds a day for 1 year. That would cover hunting and personal protection for 1 year if you shot no more then 27 times a day. LOL. That would be a lot of personal defense, and a lot of hunting if you suck.
    I was out at the range with my AR today and had around 800 rounds in my ammo can. That sucker was heavy. No way you're runnin and gunnin with that kind of weight. At least for my out of shape ass at least. lol
    Last edited by BigBossMan; Aug 30th, 2012 at 05:04 PM.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526