User Tag List

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    CJ ' Wow! and LOTR joke for the win!
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Jul 16th, 2012 at 09:04 AM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    She put on the ring and the evil came out.. LOL.. Great referrence to Lord of the Rings.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I actually don't have that much to say about this chapter as a whole, Chapter 30 I had so many questions that I had to write them all down but I don't have much for this chapter. We got to see a different side to Scratch but that didn't last long and CJ yet again showed us that she has skilled ways.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I liked seeing that the Cheetos bag returned. Is it the one from Berts famous quote, "These Cheetos saved our asses!"

So we are set up for an action packed Chapter 32. I'm sure CJ will finally be ready to move. Are they going to start a revolution within the colony? I hope so! That should send the Mallers running and scatter them to the wastelands of L.A.

There are so many possibilities. I'm sure there is going to be a whole hell of a lot that goes wrong.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Gatherer"

Status
    Hmm.. CJ kinda put it all out there when she "showered" didn't she? Kinda like saying "Oh look, this could be yours Saul."

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn View Post
    I actually don't have that much to say about this chapter as a whole, Chapter 30 I had so many questions that I had to write them all down but I don't have much for this chapter. We got to see a different side to Scratch but that didn't last long and CJ yet again showed us that she has skilled ways.
    Micheal basically help with her plan. If he didn't take the guns and she won't have thought of this. She probably thought of this when she heard Glenn story of the group taking the guns. CJ is soo... <3

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    Hmm.. CJ kinda put it all out there when she "showered" didn't she? Kinda like saying "Oh look, this could be yours Saul."
    I think Victor is right on the money when he said she is playing mind games.
    If she really wanted Saul so bad, she should have gone on missions with him, rather than let Victor go.
    Thank goodness Saul is a faithful guy. Lizzy is all that matters, not the crazy naked katana chick.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Viva la revolucion! Can't wait to hear this play out. Now the question is will we get caught up with Ft. Irwin before hearing the details of Victor's revolution? I think we'll see both inside the Colony while Victor is inside and get an update on Ft. Irwin.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I think Victor is right on the money when he said she is playing mind games.
    If she really wanted Saul so bad, she should have gone on missions with him, rather than let Victor go.
    Thank goodness Saul is a faithful guy. Lizzy is all that matters, not the crazy naked katana chick.
    Who prefers a crazy naked katana chick?

*Raise hand*

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I liked seeing that the Cheetos bag returned. Is it the one from Berts famous quote, "These Cheetos saved our asses!"
    I dont think so. That Cheetos bag would have gone down with the tower, unless... unless there was a strong southern wind that blew that bag to the Colony and on top of that particular roof as a good omen.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast