Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Build me a boat. I want to go sailing.
    this I could do..but how the devil would I get it out to Portland...gas mileage towing that beast would kill me wallet!
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    this I could do..but how the devil would I get it out to Portland...gas mileage towing that beast would kill me wallet!
    It could be a little boat...
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Todd, if you had two cars of the same model but different years could you use body parts off one for the other? Or are they do different?
    short answer; maybe. most of the time manufacturers use similar parts across the board on a "generation" of a car model. in common terms..if your vehicle "looks" the same as another year, its likely the parts can be interchanged. a lot of times people who are looking for a simple "upgrade" to a more basic model can find the limited edition or top of the line model of the same variety and switch those better ameneties over to their own car/truck/suv with minimal effort. now sometimes however, the basic exterior "look" remains similar, yet many, many of the internal and drivetrain components, not to mention the electrical(specifically around the early to mid-ninties...most manufacturers went from whats called "obdI" to obdII wiring ) so yea..basic stuff, yes. more advanced stuff...better to know what your looking for.
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Jul 11th, 2012 at 03:14 AM. Reason: spelling on kindle fire is the suck
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    short answer; maybe. most of the time manufacturers use similar parts across the board on a "generation" of a car model. in common terms..if your vehicle "looks" the same as another year, its likely the parts can be interchanged. a lot of times people who are looking for a simple "upgrade" to a more basic model can find the limited edition or top of the line model of the same variety and switch those better ameneties over to their own car/truck/suv with minimal effort. now sometimes however, the basic exterior "look" remains similar, yet many, many of the internal and drivetrain components, not to mention the electrical(specifically around the early to mid-ninties...most manufacturers went from whats called "obdI" to obdII wiring ) so yea..basic stuff, yes. more advanced stuff...better to know what your looking for.
    You are to awesome
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

He's to manly to bake you chicken pot pie.
    Too.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

This thread. It is spiralling out of control.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Dear Todd,
    Why do my neighbors frown at me burying bodies in their yard. They have the most acreage and only mow it. I would think they would appreciate the added fertilizer.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Too.
    my normally crappy grammar and punctuation seems to be worse at 2am

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

my normally crappy grammar and punctuation seems to be worse at 2am
    And somehow you were able to get the grammar hammer...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    And somehow you were able to get the grammar hammer...
    I've asked about that. I personally think its either a mistake or someone being hopeful I'll improve.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast