User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear 7oddisdead

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    I know baseball. In Britain we call it Rounders and its primarily a womans sport that has so many different rule sets that nobody is quite sure which set your playing by at any given time.
    It always leads to terrible arguments. Having said that I still love to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    sports fan? Yes...well, in reality I only really keep up with baseball. And I've been completely swamped between work and my side jobs...i completely missed the olympics entirely

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Dear Todd ,
    I hate your job and side projects I miss our conversations.
    Dratted work , dratted need to eat and have a roof over our collective heads.

Drattedly yours ,

Yarri
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    I know baseball. In Britain we call it Rounders and its primarily a womans sport that has so many different rule sets that nobody is quite sure which set your playing by at any given time.
    It always leads to terrible arguments. Having said that I still love to play it.
    im familar with rounders, they are quite different yet strangely similar. i just spent the majority of my young, impressionable years playing the game and ive always had an affinity to it. even more so than football (dont give me that "thats not football, soccer is football" crap. i already want to choke out that wanker vee because of that...i know the difference between the two )but anyways, baseball always stuck with me, even though i played football all through high school and a year of college ball...its funny the things that really stick with you through the years. sometimes nostalgia can be a wonderful thing.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Dear Todd ,
    I hate your job and side projects I miss our conversations.
    Dratted work , dratted need to eat and have a roof over our collective heads.

Drattedly yours ,

Yarri
    dear dratti

ill blow up the dairy, you cure all your patients with magic....deal?

ps: i have a money tree and a bolagna tree...i think we are pretty much set.

signed

Mrs. owl.
    KAW

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    dear dratti

ill blow up the dairy, you cure all your patients with magic....deal?

ps: i have a money tree and a bolagna tree...i think we are pretty much set.

signed

Mrs. owl.
    Dear Mrs. Owl,
    I approve of your ideas as well as the money and bologna trees but does Todd know you're on his computer?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Oh but football and soccer are the same thing, soccer is just another name. You were playing american rugby. Which brings up a good point, since american football more closely resembles rugby than real football why is it named so?
    Also it would be easier if we could all pay for the collective roof together. Although a WA commune might be dangerous. I give Nick about ten minutes before he forcefully removes my head from my body. If Reaper doesn't get there first.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Oh but football and soccer are the same thing, soccer is just another name. You were playing american rugby. Which brings up a good point, since american football more closely resembles rugby than real football why is it named so?
    Also it would be easier if we could all pay for the collective roof together. Although a WA commune might be dangerous. I give Nick about ten minutes before he forcefully removes my head from my body. If Reaper doesn't get there first.
    dammit...you went there, i even warned you..you get at LEAST ten minutes of hate and evil stares from me...seriously, who gives a shit what we call football and you call it? seriously? do you? do i? no....why even bring it up? when i say football, you know what im talking about...when you say it...yea, i know that as well.

i think a question better than why is american football not called what it is..rugby..why does it friggin matter? let it go...nobody cares, johnny english

Ps....i say this all with tons of love and friendship..i promised anger, therefore....i deliver
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Aug 14th, 2012 at 04:11 PM.
    KAW

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    but i'll be gentle about it... MACHETE... SLICE!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Oh noes!...the football!

But we will never agree on this..its like the waffles or pancakes debate
    KAW

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    *steps in...*

Yeah, let me just leave you with this: http://www.soccersucks.net/

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast