User Tag List

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    R1ath will disagree but...Burts scene was way more intense and tramatic than Angels

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    R1ath will disagree but...Burts scene was way more intense and tramatic than Angels
    I cried. Poor Burt. I'm allowed to cry I'm female.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I was think about Walking Dead but the Gov. scene instead.
    I reminiscenced the torture scene from The Divide. Its exactly the same concept, one held down the captive and the other played Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen. =P

I think Burt lost the will to live now. He lost Shirley and his trigger finger. =(

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Savvi View Post
    I reminiscenced the torture scene from The Divide. Its exactly the same concept, one held down the captive and the other played Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen. =P

I think Burt lost the will to live now. He lost Shirley and his trigger finger. =(

I disagree, Burt has survived this shit for months. He's not done yet. United States Marines are some of the most stubborn, willful, hard nosed creatures in the world. I say this with great pride as I'm the sister of one. Marines never surrender and never ever quit. Burt isn't done yet.
    Last edited by yarri; Jul 9th, 2012 at 10:54 AM.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Very hard to listen to, I wanted sooo bad for scratch to take his challenge of a fight.
    . I was closer to tears then I've been for a long time, more intense than the Samantha scene.
    . Great episode.

Edit:
    Also the sharp sounds of the hammer and knife added a really cool effect that made this scene more visceral and more powerful, and OF COURSE Scott Marvin's AMAZING acting was heart reaching with his cries

Couldn't ask for any better
    Last edited by Lukas A.; Jul 9th, 2012 at 11:01 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I disagree, Burt has survived this shit for months. He's not done yet. United States Marines are some of the most stubborn, willful, hard nosed creatures in the world. I say this with great pride as I'm the sister of one. Marines never surrender and never ever quit. Burt isn't done yet.
    They are? I didn't know. =O
    Reading your comment, I'm guessing Burt will try and kill Scarface whatever the means too. =O

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I cried. Poor Burt. I'm allowed to cry I'm female.
    I did 2 yarri

*girlytears*

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Savvi View Post
    They are? I didn't know. =O
    Reading your comment, I'm guessing Burt will try and kill Scarface whatever the means too. =O
    Oh most definatly after what she did to shirley. He was ready to kill her already.

If scratch really wants to get burt to talk she needs to bring in Lizzy. Burt has a soft spot for lizzy and saul, seeing lizzy pregnant would tip the scales

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    Oh most definatly after what she did to shirley. He was ready to kill her already.

If scratch really wants to get burt to talk she needs to bring in Lizzy. Burt has a soft spot for lizzy and saul, seeing lizzy pregnant would tip the scales
    ::WAILS:: shhhhh don't give Kc anymore twisted ideas.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    Anyone else get the idea that CJ really has her stuff together? She had a SWAT van hidden somewhere full of weapons. Smart woman. Seems like her #1 priority was to get guns, a LOT of guns, and ammo stocked up. I'm glad CJ is on Saul and Victors side.
    Can someone explain half the stuff she was talking about? I thought I may have missed something.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast