User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Gatherer"

Status
    I still can not figure out why they are chest shooting anything. Everything that has dropped dead has taken a shot to the melon, with one exception unless I am mistaken and that would be the one that jumped through the window and kicked Saul in the chest and caused Tommy to turn. I think everything remotely non-human would be head shot. As soon as Ink spoke in the hall way they should have known something wasn't right. But I guess if Burt would of double headshot him it would have made for a quick end to the story.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    What most everyone seem to be saying on here is that the only reason Ink wasn't killed was because he was hit with only body-shots. However, I think he is, like the thread title says, bulletproof; even headshots wouldn't drop him. This coincides with an earlier theory that I posted in a different thread: that Ink is not just a smart zombie, but a person entrusted by some Power to carry out the apocalypse.

I think his schizophrenia was actually real messages being sent to him by this Power; and, when the apocalypse broke out, he went to the cracks in the earth (which sent out the stuff that turns people to zombies), and purposefully exposed himself to whatever came out of them, thereby endowing himself with the power to carry out the apocalypse. So, as the chosen one, so to speak, I doubt he could be harmed with shots to the body, head, or anywhere else. I think it would be far harder to kill him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12