User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Earn my trust first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    I actually did get that. But my point is as follows.
    All you say about phi and rennesisance art may be true but the relevance is not their other than that the ring portrays it.
    But what is the implications for WA? Surely you don't believe that Kc will go all Dan Brown on us?
    I sincerely belive your being over analytical here. I very much doubt that Scratches "Family" is linked to the biters.
    If they were would Scratch not know a little more about them?
    Seriously I understand what your saying (although I had to reread your original post several time as it rambles a little), it just doesn't really have releveance to the story.

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."
    Matthew 7:5
    If you re-read my post several times you would have caught the part about me saying that most of it has nothing to do with the story, as far as I know. However, the cover art is heavy with Phi.

I bet you are a riot at parties.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Actually you said some might be of some relevance but then again I did miss that bit but having said that I read through twice and then trailed backward following your chain of weird pseudoscience-logic. And when you said those things it very much read as though you thought almost all of it was of great importance to the story. Also you could have pointed that out five posts ago?

And for the record I am the life and soul of every party, even the ones I don't attend. All your good times are belonging to me.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:

Actually you said some might be of some relevance but then again I did miss that bit but having said that I read through twice and then trailed backward following your chain of weird pseudoscience-logic. And when you said those things it very much read as though you thought almost all of it was of great importance to the story. Also you could have pointed that out five posts ago?

And for the record I am the life and soul of every party, even the ones I don't attend. All your good times are belonging to me.
    The science is actually very real, and very applicable. I am trying to get clarification from Kc, but I would be VERY surprised if Phi/Sacred Geometry was not an intended central theme of the artwork. There are just too many references to it for it not to be.

The aforementioned doesn't mean it has anything to do with the story, or that the driving creative force behind the theme was KC himself though; for all I know, the artist him/herself could be an occultist and put those Easter eggs in there for people like me to find.

All I know is that there is way too much 1.618 in that picture for it to be coincidence.

And no, Philosoraptor is wrong. It means people toast toast. The gun is the tool, as is the toaster. A dead person (shot) or toasted piece of bread is the result of a person using a tool on them.

I think Phiolosoraptor is a liberal.
    Last edited by GeOsiris; Jul 25th, 2012 at 12:55 PM.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Hey leave the philosoraptor out of this. Toast toast toast.
    Is it not possible that the ring was just designed like that because it was suppossed to look pretty?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:

Hey leave the philosoraptor out of this. Toast toast toast.
    Is it not possible that the ring was just designed like that because it was suppossed to look pretty?
    Of course it is. Anything is possible. But it is not just about the rings. The rings + the hexagon + the nautilus shape = 3 SG references. I was just trying to share some Light.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234