User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am sick to death hearing about vampires and the whole Bella thing. Let the Zombies run for awhile. If not zombies then werewolves and i dont mean the four legged twilight ones. I want the ones from the Howling the first movie. Not the others. I am sure whatever KC and the crew will do will be Awesome.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I like the Howlings' werewolves too. What did you think of the 'American' werewolves? And yes, four legged werewolves are just freaking wolves. WTF "Twighlight?"
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I like the Howlings' werewolves too. What did you think of the 'American' werewolves? And yes, four legged werewolves are just freaking wolves. WTF "Twighlight?"
    yea i did like American werewolf the first one but not the second. I get tired of seeing companies using real wolves for werewolves. yes i know that Twilight use CGI wolves

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    I didn't mind the Werewolves in Underworld. I actually didn't mind those films. I thought they had great Gothicy filming and set design and for a silly action movie it was quite decent all around.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    It's totally about vampires that sparkle isn't it?
    just because they sparkle, doesn't mean they aren't being blown to bits by zombies with rocket launchers.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Deadliest Warrior did a "Vampires Versus Zombies" episode last year. As I recall the zombies won, primarily through strength of numbers. Here's a link to watch the episode online: http://www.spike.com/full-episodes/q...eason-3-ep-310

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Deadliest Warrior did a "Vampires Versus Zombies" episode last year. As I recall the zombies won, primarily through strength of numbers. Here's a link to watch the episode online: http://www.spike.com/full-episodes/q...eason-3-ep-310
    Zombies did win...but I feel like it was just barely. I think the final battle they showed the Vampires beating all the zombies, but the last standing vampire had a random bite and turned after the battle was over.

Ok enough about vampires and zombies. We all know Kc's next project is about a Dragon named Melvin.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    My memory is very bad, especially since I drink a whole hell of a lot, but wasn't there some animated thing KC did or started? I swear I remember seeing brief animations or screen shots of guys in these mech-suits.

Aha!

Sopor, Deep Sleep

What happened with this?
    Last edited by Adventureless_Hero; Jul 12th, 2012 at 02:12 PM.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    My memory is very bad, especially since I drink a whole hell of a lot, but wasn't there some animated thing KC did or started? I swear I remember seeing brief animations or screen shots of guys in these mech-suits.

Aha!

Sopor, Deep Sleep

What happened with this?
    Wow, I had no idea that page existed!
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast