User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    I'd give to a kickstarter poject, it's a great idea. This is one I just backed:

Personally, I'd be ok to pay a subscription fee as well I think, a reasonable one. My preferences are pay a single fee and get the lot rather than episode by episode.

"Gatherer"

Status
    The next project is going to be called "We're Dead" and will be a story about all our favorites after they become zombies.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    The next project is going to be called "We're Dead" and will be a story about all our favorites after they become zombies.
    your title is more original. mine was. "Sorry, we arent alive anymore and hope that we aren't a bother for anyone. Thanks."

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

I would help fund this.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    I've already been working on a few more stories for after the series is over, so fear not, there's still more to come. What medium they will be in has yet to be seen.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I've already been working on a few more stories for after the series is over, so fear not, there's still more to come. What medium they will be in has yet to be seen.
    Scratch and Sniff.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

I could absolutely see We're Alive as a television show. We've already seen the runaway success of TWD and while I may get crucified for saying this, I feel that the characters in We're Alive are more engaging, likable and easy to relate to. Not only that, but We're Alive seems to lend itself nicely to a lower budget - the set pieces are smaller and much of the story takes place on a road, apartment buildings or other enclosed area and since the zombies in We're Alive seem to be living rather than dead, special effects would run much cheaper. All of the above would make the series very easy to pick up by a cable station or perhaps even Netflix, which is currently looking to add more original series to its lineup.

If it ran during the off season, it wouldn't even compete with the Walking Dead and would satiate that need for a good zombie tale. I don't usually gush about any movie, book or television series, but there are so many subtle nuances in the acting and story of We're Alive that I just don't see in most mediums. There isn't that sense of "making it up as we go along", but rather so much subtle foreshadowing all throughout the chapters that makes it an extremely convincing story with so much potential!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123