User Tag List

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Actually, it sounded like she had an abortion.

Sadly, my feed cut out just before the end so I didn't get the cliffhanger. What happened after Glen said he could possibly fix the phone?
    He need another phone so he move the guts to it. And he know where one is locate... at his shack...... at the Colony......

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleWhite View Post
    They need to go back tot he colony to fix it, there's a part they need from glen's shack.
    Wonderful! Thanks! Fucking android...
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    if it comes down to a Scratch of Pegs moment, scarface will have to go down!
    Bah, badasses over hippies i say! In this zombie wasteland, you need a woman that can gut a man trough the mouth, not one with mad flower arranging skills!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Damn you for making me have sympathy for Scratch! I wonder if Angel was the cousin. That would be an interesting twist.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    ZOMBABE!!!!!! so now we know a bit more about scratch's history. unfortunately i still have no pity for her. her actions are her own, and she is ultimately responsible. i do feel for her in the situation with her cousin, she was justified there, but everything that has happened since the outbreak is of her own doing.

glenn: i was going to say something important/
    everyone else there: SHUT UP!

it's like michael all over again. more reasons to go to the colony.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Modern-Day Storytelling at its Finest

Wow..... just.... wow. This was probably one of my most favorite episodes so far.

First of all, before I go with my Lit-Treatise and try to dissect the details and make hypothesis about there the story is going, I want to step back a bit an just appreciate what is being done here.

To Kc and the Cast: (the entire cast, including Grayson, the actors, and even the music people)

I've never been much of a horror fan and am not really into zombies, per se. When I first discovered We're Alive over a year ago, I thought the zombiepocalypse situation was somewhat interesting, but it would have fallen flat and dissolved into trivia and gimmicks long ago had I not been carried along into this story by the quality of the writing and of the production overall.

This story succeeds where a lot of Hollywood blockbusters fail because it is strong where they are weak: the plot is intricate and layered, the pacing is balanced and not over-reliant on superficial chase scenes and special effects, the characters are varied and nuanced and are drawn with real complexity and emotional depth, and it is all brought together and carried forth with an uncompromisingly high production quality, tasteful effects, and very competent, believable, and compelling acting. I just wanted to offer my biggest thanks and sincerest appreciation to the entire crew of We're Alive for putting together such a quality artistic product so consistently over the past several years. Not only that, but this podcast has probably done more to resurrect the dead-art of radio drama--and even surpass its previous achievements--than any other audio drama in the history of the medium.

I'm trying not to make this sound cheesy or stupidly fawning, but I can honestly say that I've gotten more entertainment value and overall satisfaction from We're Alive over the course of the past year than all the other movies, TV shows, books, podcasts, and radio shows put together; that is really an amazing achievement that I had no idea I was going to experience when I first stumbled across WA on iTunes early last summer.

I've decided to purchase the complete Season 1 and 2, (and 3 when it comes out) even though I've already listened to them many times, because this is exactly the kind of art I want to support. Even after this series is over, I get the feeling that I'll be following the name Kc Wayland on the internet for quite some time to come...

p.s. And to anyone who wants to bitch about nothing happening....

Screw you.
    You're dumb.
    You wouldn't know good art if it bit you in the ass.
    Grow up.
    Move out of your mom's basement.
    Start learning how to appreciate something slightly more subtle than blood splatters, explosions, and car chases.

[/rant]
    Last edited by Litmaster; Jul 2nd, 2012 at 09:57 AM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    ZOMBABE!!!!!! so now we know a bit more about scratch's history. unfortunately i still have no pity for her. her actions are her own, and she is ultimately responsible. i do feel for her in the situation with her cousin, she was justified there, but everything that has happened since the outbreak is of her own doing.
    Scratch doesn't want your pity, she wants your respect
    Last edited by PuddleWhite; Jul 2nd, 2012 at 09:54 AM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyhoerium View Post
    Damn you for making me have sympathy for Scratch! I wonder if Angel was the cousin. That would be an interesting twist.
    I doubt it. I think Scratch gave the impression that she messed him up bad, in the, uh, offending region. Judging by him having a girlfriend, Scratch only vaugley recognizing him at first, and Riley not saying anything at the Stadium, I don't think he had such a scar.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleWhite View Post
    Scratch doesn't want your pity, she want your respect
    i don't respect criminals and thugs.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    I doubt it. I think Scratch gave the impression that she messed him up bad, in the, uh, offending region. Judging by him having a girlfriend, Scratch only vaugley recognizing him at first, and Riley not saying anything at the Stadium, I don't think he had such a scar.
    Good point about Riley in the arena. I forgot she saw his underwhelming member!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast