User Tag List

Thread: Evil Dead...

"Scavenger"

Status

Zombie Icon Evil Dead...

...The Musical??? Yes.

So I am a Bruce Campbell nut. I love Evil Dead 1 & 2 and AoD...deadites are one of my first zombie loves. At the last con I attended Bruce suggested and endorsed Evil Dead The Musical stating his FAVORITE tune was "WTF Was That?" and I admit, he might be right. You can get the CD from Amazon. No seriously. He has nothing to do with the show (other than inspiration, clearly) and has been twice, once in the coveted SPLATTER ZONE! He suggested we wear lots of white. So, I bought my tickets for July to see with one of my best friends who is a zombie and WA fan...in the SPLATTER ZONE! Im stoked. STOKED!!! Its going to be RIDICULOUS and fun.
    Check out the commercial for Evil Dead The Musical. Also buy tickets for a city near you on this website. GET YOUR DEADITE ON all you zombie fans who like mindless musical entertainment mixed with fake blood!
    Last edited by GingerNacre; Jun 29th, 2012 at 09:25 AM. Reason: spelling

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I remember seeing this being advertised in Toronto a few years ago and being so mad I couldn't work on it. It would be the most excellent production to be a part of. Ever. The end.

And any show/production anything that has a splatter zone is automatically awesome.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I missed the last show in Vancouver because I was in surgery. Fucking sucked. Really wanted to check it out. That said, I'm leaving disappointed. I'd hoped this thread was about the movie. Thanks for getting my hopes up, Sorsha. Thanks a lot.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status

PhotoGrid_1342977013847.jpg

THIS is a collage from my Evil Dead The Musical Experience. Seriously, it was one of the BEST TIMES I've ever had at a musical or a theatre. Bootless Stageworks put this on in a very small room and it was amazing. The first act you get sprayed with some fake blood and its almost laughable. Act II is a blood fest, people! Seriously! It came from the freaking ceiling! We knew we were in trouble when people came to the show in ponchos. The one I shared with my friend for Act II was NOT enough to stop our impending fate. The songs are silly, catchy and plain wrong. I got most of the Ash lines from the trilogy I wanted. If you haven't already, go see this. But wear clothes you don't mind messing up with pinkish-red blood. Oh! And the [COLOR="#A52A2A"]SPLATTER ZONE[/COLOR] is worth the extra cash, although Im pretty sure most people got bloody to some extent. Good times!

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    my girlfriend will begin hating you now. i am a huge bruce campbell fan, and i want to go see this, very badly.

"Lurker"

Status
    Here the movies updates are quite understandable and reliable as well. The people who need law essay help uk services about can avail it here. Thumbs up with the tremendous sharing and please continue to bring related material on your forum.