User Tag List

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

i hope im not reposting somebody else post.

NEWS: Random House has finally agreed to begin production on an unabridged version of the World War Z audiobook with all the characters. Casting will begin immediately. Max Brooks will post each new booking as soon as they’re recorded.

Nathan Fillion has lent his talents to the new audio edition of WWZ.

Denise Crosby will play the part of Mary Jo Miller in the new recording of World War Z, releasing Spring 2013.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

In for Fillion.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I'll probably get the unabridged audiobook. I read the book, but passed on the original audiobook when I heard how much of the story was left out. It's a story that could benefit from a more theatrical presentation, and I'm game for anything with Nathan Fillion in it. My main complaint is that they should have contracted with Wayland Productions to produce the thing.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I'll probably get the unabridged audiobook. I read the book, but passed on the original audiobook when I heard how much of the story was left out. It's a story that could benefit from a more theatrical presentation, and I'm game for anything with Nathan Fillion in it. My main complaint is that they should have contracted with Wayland Productions to produce the thing.
    Fillion FTW!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I couldn't decide whether I'd rather be Malcom Reynolds or Rick Castle when I grow up. So I guess what I really want to be is Nathan Fillion.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I couldn't decide whether I'd rather be Malcom Reynolds or Rick Castle when I grow up. So I guess what I really want to be is Nathan Fillion.
    That'd be a tough call. I'd have to say... Mal. He gets to hang out with Kaylee, and that's... fucking... amazing.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    That'd be a tough call. I'd have to say... Mal. He gets to hang out with Kaylee, and that's... fucking... amazing.
    yeah, but he's in love with a stripper... prostitute... whatever. do love the fillion though. i'd proly want to be mal too.