User Tag List

Really impressive podcast

Just registered to say I'm catching up with We're Alive (on Devil's Workshop right now) and the quality of voice acting, writing, and production has all been top notch. Plus, it's about zombies so this is really fantastically enjoyable. I've been listening to We're Alive on my way to and from work, and while I keep laboratory classrooms organized (I find myself consuming gigabytes of podcast a month.) Keep up the excellent work!
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    i couldn't agree more! i don't even like zombie stories all that much, but i do love good podcasts (fictional or not), and this one is one of the best. the quality of the voice acting and production values really make "we're alive" awesome for anyone who likes a good story.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Cool

Not only that it is so driving, this way of showing your story..that the way this people showing it is in the back of peoples mind the pure imagination of imagine the story they are bringing..here is my thoughts...the old guy (Burt) if the story became a decent movie or show..you know who i picture in the character... no one else than CLINT EASTWOOD! hahaha but you know that is my thoughts and for many the other characters i became wondering what if this actor do the roll of the ones in the story not for the first that pop out of my head. I hear them and analyze there way of express they selfs by the way they speak that there is when i pick the perfect actors...and the environment that my head pop out every time i am in a new chapter. Awesome way to go.

P.S. You guys bring it old school in a new world cheers for that!
    Last edited by DannyBox; Jul 25th, 2012 at 09:20 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    The voice acting is outstanding. VERY rarely am I ever confused as to who is speaking, and I find if I am it is usually because I got distracted by something and wasn't listening closely enough. It is utterly amazing that these talented actors are able to distinguish themselves without the visual.

"Lurker"

Status
    The podcast is amazing! I have listened to it since the first couple chapters came out. But I have to say as you get into the more recent Chapters like 32.
    Last edited by Osiris; Apr 15th, 2013 at 10:52 PM. Reason: No Spoilers.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, guys! Get yerselves caught up and then start contributing more on the forums! You'll find a very friendly bunch in here...
    Likes turbo liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!