User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on CJ

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    When the Dunbar Tower fell, I had a theory that CJ was in law enforcement and had a hand in putting Bill Roberts/Pinstripe away. When Pinstripe realized that it was CJ he decided to leave her alone after clearing out her tower, like leaving her in her own prison. You know as some sort of revenge. And she did lock herself away in DT, almost like a prison.
    It also seems kind of weird that there have been no more attacks at the DT. Pinstripe knows there is at least one survivor. Why not set a trap for CJ or go in for another attack a couple of days later?
    Nice.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Lol, really? How did that slang term come about?
    national guard and reserve have always been kind of looked down on by the active duty. active duty do it all the time, for a living, but national guard and reserve are just part time soldiers, and so have traditionally been looked down upon. alot of that has changed since iraq/afghanistan, but the old names remain. it also stem from traditional branch rivalries and stuff like that.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Did I mention that CJ was a hottie yet?

I probably did, it's the sort of thing I'd do.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    My thoughts on her are based on something Burt said in the beginning. "The smarter you are in life, the smarter you are in death." I think that Mr Stripes left her alone is he sensed that if she were turned she'd take him on as alpha of the Zombie army. He leaves her alone for pure survival purposes.

CJ is brilliant.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    My thoughts on her are based on something Burt said in the beginning. "The smarter you are in life, the smarter you are in death." I think that Mr Stripes left her alone is he sensed that if she were turned she'd take him on as alpha of the Zombie army. He leaves her alone for pure survival purposes.

CJ is brilliant.
    if that's the case, then he should have just outright killed her.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    if that's the case, then he should have just outright killed her.

Maybe he wasn't sure he could?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I like where you are headed with this, maybe he has something special planned for her. Perhaps its not ready yet thus he isn't ready to turn her?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Maybe he wasn't sure he could?
    he had a whole city of zombies to pull from, throwing zed at her until she made a mistake would've been small potatoes.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    he had a whole city of zombies to pull from, throwing zed at her until she made a mistake would've been small potatoes.
    Why take the risk that the one that finely gets to her bites her and turns her?

His minions are not exactly the smartest things you know?
    Last edited by yarri; Jun 26th, 2012 at 09:31 AM.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    As much as I want to play along...(and I will, don't get me wrong)

I feel like cj is becoming the new skittles.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast