Thread: Thoughts on CJ

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Ya know, I've done a ton of research on character names....and I don't think I ever found anything on tanudo...but I'm not entirely sold on the idea of it being an entirely Italian based mob family...durai is an Indian name..as in India.

And to the CJ bit....i tend to read waaaaaaay to much into things. But honestly, all we lack at this point is a way to tie all the maller issues with Dunbar tower to a central, relevant cause...i can't help but think that still living cause is cj..in some shape or form. If we can't place her in the prison as a guard..and we question her execution ability....and we have a mafia of some sorts. The classic story in this case would be the stool pigeon.

And just how ironic would it be...if cj was a mob rat?
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Jun 22nd, 2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: damn these hands!!!!
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    what about a DA? crooks hate DAs because, well, those guys are the ones that put them away. it could also be why she is great at planning but poor on execution: as a lawyer, she has to be highly intelligent, especially as a DA or ADA, so for her, conceptually, getting the concepts of warfare, especially in the new world, wouldn't be all that hard, but without field experience that would all be for naught as she lacks in execution.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Agreed. It seems like she has much more training than someone as common as a police officer or something. So I figured it might be SWAT.
    could be the nasty guard, which would explain her knowledge of weapons, as well as her knowledge of the national guard armory.
    Last edited by reaper239; Jun 25th, 2012 at 08:04 AM.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    could be the nasty guard, which would explain her knowledge of weapons, as well as her knowledge of the national guard armory.
    I still tend to think CJ is quite OK at executing plans. Like I said before, she could have killed Saul if it wasn't for Victor. How many people have tired to kill Saul and failed? Plus if she has knowledge of weapons and was a guard at the prison then doesn't that give her even more credibility that she can execute plans quite well? At least she would have real experience dealing with cons.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    I still tend to think CJ is quite OK at executing plans. Like I said before, she could have killed Saul if it wasn't for Victor. How many people have tired to kill Saul and failed? Plus if she has knowledge of weapons and was a guard at the prison then doesn't that give her even more credibility that she can execute plans quite well? At least she would have real experience dealing with cons.
    i should clarify, nasty guard is slang for national guard.

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    i should clarify, nasty guard is slang for national guard.
    Lol, really? How did that slang term come about?
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I wan't to know why the tattooed zombie left her to live. He has to know she is still there.

She is smart and has a Sarah Connor type attitude to her. I kind of find it sexy and think Saul might be better off with her IF the baby isn't his. I also think CJ realizes that Saul is the type of person who will take care of his kid and will do everything he can to help them.

That being said, move on over Saul and let me have a chance with some CJ!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    o why the tattooed zombie left her to live. He has to know she is still there.

She is smart and has a Sarah Connor type attitude to her. I kind of find it sexy and think Saul might be better off with her IF the baby isn't his. I also think CJ realizes that Saul is the type of person who will take care of his kid and will do everything he can to help them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^this!^^^^^^^^^^

It totally hit me as soon as I read "Sarah Conner"...cj was in the mental institution with ink!

Well, I need to work on how that all works out...but hey...its an idea
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    o why the tattooed zombie left her to live. He has to know she is still there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^this!^^^^^^^^^^

It totally hit me as soon as I read "Sarah Conner"...cj was in the mental institution with ink!

Well, I need to work on how that all works out...but hey...its an idea
    Of course! Fuck that would be sooo awesome if KC some how managed to put fucking time travel into this bish!

"Gatherer"

Status
    When the Dunbar Tower fell, I had a theory that CJ was in law enforcement and had a hand in putting Bill Roberts/Pinstripe away. When Pinstripe realized that it was CJ he decided to leave her alone after clearing out her tower, like leaving her in her own prison. You know as some sort of revenge. And she did lock herself away in DT, almost like a prison.
    It also seems kind of weird that there have been no more attacks at the DT. Pinstripe knows there is at least one survivor. Why not set a trap for CJ or go in for another attack a couple of days later?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast