User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on CJ

"Gatherer"

Status
    I don't get the "weak on execution" argument. She had her folks running the water works, farming, scavenging missions, raiding the National Guard Armory and even scouting ground zero. Really, I don't think the WA tower would have lasted as long without CJ's tower doing their thing.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    I don't get the "weak on execution" argument. She had her folks running the water works, farming, scavenging missions, raiding the National Guard Armory and even scouting ground zero. Really, I don't think the WA tower would have lasted as long without CJ's tower doing their thing.
    Agreed. It seems like she has much more training than someone as common as a police officer or something. So I figured it might be SWAT.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    CJ is a hottie.

Just sayin'

"Gatherer"

Status
    It would be funny if it was revealed that she was a Secretary or administrative assistant and she took out Saul with her sweet Billy Blanks Tae-Bo moves. Secretary do have a lot of administration skills, and they do have to anticipate the needs of the office and their bosses.

A lot of people are not what they seem, take our man Victor. I don't believe it though. Most likely her job has something related to the prison.

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    It would be funny if it was revealed that she was a Secretary or administrative assistant and she took out Saul with her sweet Billy Blanks Tae-Bo moves. Secretary do have a lot of administration skills, and they do have to anticipate the needs of the office and their bosses.

A lot of people are not what they seem, take our man Victor. I don't believe it though. Most likely her job has something related to the prison.
    What should have happen was when Saul and Victor were telling what they use to do before the whole ordeal, one of them should have asked CJ what she did before.

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by socali View Post
    What should have happen was when Saul and Victor were telling what they use to do before the whole ordeal, one of them should have asked CJ what she did before.
    Actually, now that I think about it. When the whole "Kalani is the rat revealed" story is unfolding we do hear Scratch ask specifically "are any of them cops"... Maybe she is looking for CJ?
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Actually, now that I think about it. When the whole "Kalani is the rat revealed" story is unfolding we do hear Scratch ask specifically "are any of them cops"... Maybe she is looking for CJ?
    Maybe

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by VEE View Post
    CJ is a hottie.

Just sayin'
    Aye! Definitely crush worthy. Sometimes my girlfriend makes fun of me for listening to We're Alive over and over again but then I remind her that CJ reminds me a lot of her and she laughs and smiles.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    So...just throwing this out there. So we now have evidence of "family" involvement...possible police at the other tower..cj at the center...ink(as far as we know) leaving her behind alone

What if cj was in some sort of witness protection program?

Were that the case, ALL of this could have been solved very early on...would also explain why ink wanted her alive (how he would know who she was I can't explain...but still)
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Jun 22nd, 2012 at 01:51 PM.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    So...just throwing this out there. So we now have evidence of "family" involvement...possible police at the other tower..cj at the center...ink(as far as we know) leaving her behind alone

What if cj was in some sort of witness protection program?

Were that the case, ALL of this could have been solved very early on...would also explain why ink wanted her alive (how he would know who she was I can't explain...but still)
    I always just figured Ink left CJ alone was because he didn't think he could take her on at the moment. But yea... maybe there is more to it.

The "family" (the criminal syndicate we are beginning to see evidence of) perhaps was taken down by CJ's crew of SWAT or w/e team she is part of. Ink is perhaps part of the family too? He does like to wear dope suits doesn't he. That's pretty "me familia" Italian gangster style. Did we ever conclude that "Tanudo" was an Italian last name?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast