User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Thoughts on CJ

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

Granted I'm close to a thousand years late on this thread, but give me a break - I'm relatively new. First of - @7oddisdead - you blew my mind in a few of your posts.....I needed to sit in a corner & rock back & forth for a while just to regain my ability to spell my name. Awesome, awesome contributions, brother!

Just wanted to say that in my eyes - there is no way CJ was in any kind of law enforcement. With that being said - that doesn't mean she passionately longed to......I think, for one reason or another - she was unable to attain her dreams of becoming some one in the law enforcement field......just the fact that she has no knowledge on how to clear a room brings me to this assumption.....

I do believe CJ was a person who never got acknowledgement (from her parents, most likely) - and was constantly trying to prove her worth to them.....& now that they are most likely gone - she's trying to prove it to herself.....

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

CJ is a character that we as the fans could definitely use more background on. I think a mini-episode or a short comic would handle this very well.

"Lurker"

Status
    I like your theory, but why focus on the un-named SWAT member who was lost with the convoy when you have Sean right at hand. We've seen that CJ and Sean were close, with the hint of intimacy between them. And Sean could just have easily been SWAT too. That would certainly explain why Marcus wanted him for his second-in-command at the Colony.
    Last edited by Christin; Jun 3rd, 2019 at 01:09 AM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011