User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    With Jason's audio feed dying I was terrified we'd have to re-record the podcast and I'd have to try to mimic the sheer amount of anger and annoyance I have been feeling all week, but went away right after I let loose. It would have been all...fake and forced and shit. So I'm glad I didn't have to do that again.

I'm also glad we're already labeled explicit. Or that'd have put us into that category immediately!
    Haha, nice! We'll just go ahead and list that as a community venting its frustration at certain people, not just Nik.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    love the joke about doing guys chained up to the bed Brit. if you remember back to when Saul was sick and chain to the bed and i think it was Kelly said that Saul really didn't mind being chain to the bed. I think Liz and Saul are perfect pair. lol

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Heh heh...Saul and Lizzy have kinky, chain sex. That's pretty rad!

Britt, I just have to correct joo for a minuto. When Z-Sniper/Otto/Victor posted "pinche Pete", you pronounce it "peen-cheh" not pinch. It's an easy mistake to make, but seeing as how it has potential for becoming a nickname for Pete, I thought I'd mention it. It also might clarify things since some folks are probably like, "Pinch Pete? Why would Otto call him that? Does Pete come through in a pinch?"

Speaking of Z-Sniper/Otto/Victor, I now believe that is who will be the guest on WND 41. At first I thought it would be David Pevsner (Tardust) but since you guys mentioned that it was someone you talked about quite a bit in this podcast (WND#40) then I figured it must be Otto.

Well my hat's off to Beez. You really couldn't tell that a person was missing from this podcast. Stellar job. But I am really fuckin bummed that Dr. Jason's material was lost. These things happen, I suppose. : (

Still, it was a great episode. Thanks for hooking us up and for all the hard work you put in to this free podcast about a podcast!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Heh heh...Saul and Lizzy have kinky, chain sex. That's pretty rad!

Britt, I just have to correct joo for a minuto. When Z-Sniper/Otto/Victor posted "pinche Pete", you pronounce it "peen-cheh" not pinch. It's an easy mistake to make, but seeing as how it has potential for becoming a nickname for Pete, I thought I'd mention it. It also might clarify things since some folks are probably like, "Pinch Pete? Why would Otto call him that? Does Pete come through in a pinch?"

Speaking of Z-Sniper/Otto/Victor, I now believe that is who will be the guest on WND 41. At first I thought it would be David Pevsner (Tardust) but since you guys mentioned that it was someone you talked about quite a bit in this podcast (WND#40) then I figured it must be Otto.

Well my hat's off to Beez. You really couldn't tell that a person was missing from this podcast. Stellar job. But I am really fuckin bummed that Dr. Jason's material was lost. These things happen, I suppose. : (

Still, it was a great episode. Thanks for hooking us up and for all the hard work you put in to this free podcast about a podcast!
    HA!! That's pretty funny! Yes "PINCHE" or as Britt might say it "PIN-SHAY", could roughly be translated at "fricken" or "damn",.....thanks for helping out Adventureless!
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Enjoyed the podcast, listened to it at work today. It was fun to hear you rage about the trolls. To bad about Jason. Maybe one of the zombies attacked the audio!

The Doctor...

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Dr. Jason is a wicked smart, insightful and hilarious guy!
    Thanks, Nick. (hangs head sheepishly) Sorry. Man, I have really felt awful since last week. I felt like I was invited into Nick and Britt's tower then promptly dropped the proverbial Flower Pot. Still don't know what happened. If I ever do appear on WND, I'm pulling in some Old School tape backup!
    "We're coming to get you Barbara!!!" -Ed (Nick Frost)

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleone8 View Post
    Enjoyed the podcast, listened to it at work today. It was fun to hear you rage about the trolls. To bad about Jason. Maybe one of the zombies attacked the audio!
    Like I said, it's actually probably a good thing Jason's file got wrecked because I think the rage went on a little longer than was necessary. So there's some rage bits you'll never get to hear.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey just started to listen to WND 40 and love Niks comment about the chicken game.... very funny.
    And it did make me think about the numbers on the "not so little" ones.
    We know of a series of tattooed numbers including 6 and 9.... how do we know which is which? Do they have a little line underneath so we know which way up it's meant to be read?
    :-)
    Food for thought

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gadge80 View Post
    Hey just started to listen to WND 40 and love Niks comment about the chicken game.... very funny.
    THANK YOU!

At least someone got it! Sheesh!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    if saul and lizzy were fornicating whilst saul was semi-infected, could that mean that the baby will be a zedhead? or maybe something like Pinstripe Suit guy?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234