User Tag List

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    This if the first "meat"-less episode that I've really enjoyed. I still enjoyed it much less than the action filled episodes, but you can't always have action.

First off, I love Victor. Him and Saul are so bromantic. I can't think of too many other films where two dudes have such an enjoyable hetero friendship, maybe the Boondock Saints comes close though. Obviously CJ is in a tight spot. Her training keeps her alive, but we all know that there is more to being human than just eating, sleeping and staying out of harms way. Love always finds a way. It's clear that she has some feelings for at least Saul, but maybe there is soft spot in her heart for Victor too, but maybe it's more brotherly. Honestly, knowing what we know about KC I'm not sure at all what is going to happen with these love triangle. KC is the kind of guy to just kill off Lizzy in after the baby is born and then Saul and CJ become a major ass kicking item... Or maybe KC kills off CJ? KC, damn you, you reckless bastard.

I'm stoked that Pete and Glenn are gonna survive. I don't personally sense any double-crossing from these two, but once again ya never know. The Mallers can be very persuasive and they seriously injured Pippen to aid in his disguise. Not only that, but Scratch is a lunatic and Durai is a cold hearted strategist. I think Glenn has something important to contribute to the crew if they'd just let him speak.

As for the little ones, did I understand correctly that they "came back to life"? Wasn't Roman bit or killed, then turned into a little one, attacked them at the door, and then killed and then shot in the head (killed presumably) in the morning?

"Lurker"

Status
    Check it:

I'm laying out some banner-ups for a military tech firm and was searching for images on stock photog sites and came across this:
    Check the Patch!

What a coincident. The name of the image is "THE US ARMY OF THE 'FUTURE' AT FORT IRWIN".

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    As for the little ones, did I understand correctly that they "came back to life"? Wasn't Roman bit or killed, then turned into a little one, attacked them at the door, and then killed and then shot in the head (killed presumably) in the morning?
    The Little One at the door was shot. It was never indicated where it was shot.

So Roman was turned by a "little one" became a "little one", was shot in the chest (or somewhere to make him/it rethink his tactics). Then in the morning he was on the receiving end of two to the chest, and a final one to the head.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Ah, I see now, it's similar to the slutty nurse comments from previous episodes. I just started listening to WND a couple weeks ago. It's very well done and I'm glad I found it. Keep up the good work!
    Yup I didn't get the pointing out at first either (I just came in at Thanksgiving -late november- 2011)

And on that note incase anyone missed:
    Kc will be on Up at Noon with Greg Miller! Filming on July 18 (I think thats right) airing the following Monday!
    Want to be in that audience?
    Go.ign.com/upatnoon

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    It is interesting to see how cold CJ can pretend to be. I'm sure in some instances she really is the cold-hearted witch Saul called her, but in this case, I think she is actually starting to care about Saul to the point that it bothers her. She tries to hide her interest in him behind logic and cold hard facts, but you can still sense it.

I am such a huge fan of Saul! When he showed how he could not be talked out of the hope that Lizzy is alive and can be rescued, I was right there in his corner. I'm a warrior for love and done some pretty herculean shit to fight to keep love, so when I hear Saul ready to bull on and fight to be with the girl he loves, I get riled up. Sure, he doesn't have a damn plan, but it's the idea that he is willing to do anything to get her back that I love to hear. Kudos my friend.

So it has been pretty much confirmed that the former little ones can pass on their infection/traits. I don't necessarily agree that they become behemoths. The idea I am forming has the little ones being a later model of series of attempts to create a super-zombie. We saw zombies that could run fast, jump far, behemoths with thick hides; and now the former little ones are here. They have tattoos to number them, almost as if they are the final product, and have some of the traits of the previous versions of zombies. They have thick hides, amazing strength. I don't know how fast they run though. They seem to be really tall, like Ink was described as being. Maybe they are clones of Pinstripes that have the ability to pass on their version of the infection?

Anywho, I'm hoping that Saul now tries to contact Ft. Irwin in the hopes that with some military back-up, they can free everyone at the colony who isn't in league with the Mallers. (I hope Scratch takes a sniper round to the head at the hands of Riley firing from a helicopter)
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    (I hope Scratch takes a sniper round to the head at the hands of Riley firing from a helicopter)
    It would be better as an arrow to the throat or something.

Has anyone considered the fact that Pete and Glenn might have been "released" from the colony? It suddenly occurred to me that Glenn or Pete might have some kind of tracking device on them? I think Scratch/Durai might have concluded that Saul maybe survived the final tower assault. When Durai takes over the colony I'm assuming he would have interrogated gatekeeper and perhaps found out about Victor and Michael leaving. He might have also learned of Glenn and Victor's friendship and let them go up north to try and find Victor. Not "let them go" but made it easier for them to escape. It wouldn't be the first time we've witnessed Durais uncanny ability to plan and predict. I'm starting to think Durai isn't just a bad ass criminal syndicate kingpin, maybe he's also got some legit military training to?

But I'm not sure what tracking device they could put on Glenn or Pete with out them knowing that would have a battery that would function that long. But it was just a thought. If you could somehow track their positions and movement you could tell when they were safe because they would roam around the same area for extended periods of time, which they are about to do now that they are in safe house.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    It would be better as an arrow to the throat or something.

Has anyone considered the fact that Pete and Glenn might have been "released" from the colony? It suddenly occurred to me that Glenn or Pete might have some kind of tracking device on them? I think Scratch/Durai might have concluded that Saul maybe survived the final tower assault. When Durai takes over the colony I'm assuming he would have interrogated gatekeeper and perhaps found out about Victor and Michael leaving. He might have also learned of Glenn and Victor's friendship and let them go up north to try and find Victor. Not "let them go" but made it easier for them to escape. It wouldn't be the first time we've witnessed Durais uncanny ability to plan and predict. I'm starting to think Durai isn't just a bad ass criminal syndicate kingpin, maybe he's also got some legit military training to?

But I'm not sure what tracking device they could put on Glenn or Pete with out them knowing that would have a battery that would function that long. But it was just a thought. If you could somehow track their positions and movement you could tell when they were safe because they would roam around the same area for extended periods of time, which they are about to do now that they are in safe house.
    Thats some smart thinking!

It would really depend what resources colleny mallers have. But I could see scratch planting something. If she kicked them out I would not think she would tell them, because they could relay that information which would peak CJ (or Michael's interest as to why.

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ZomNom View Post
    Check it:

I'm laying out some banner-ups for a military tech firm and was searching for images on stock photog sites and came across this:
    Check the Patch!

What a coincident. The name of the image is "THE US ARMY OF THE 'FUTURE' AT FORT IRWIN".
    That's actually the 4th ID patch (4th Infantry Div.) They are at Ft Hood TX. The "arrows" here are actually ivy, we are pretty clever in the Army and call the 4th ID the "Ivy Div"... get it IV the roman numeral for "4"... we are nothing if not punny.

The patch they have at Irwin is here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Ir...raining_Center with the arrows pointing inward.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran
    It was fun to hear Glenn going on and on about the number tattoos -- we haven't heard a character speculating/theorizing like that for a while. He sounded like one of us, on the forum.

Like wh33t, I was really glad to hear how supportive Victor was of Saul. Their relationship has improved a lot during the time-jump -- remember how they almost went their separate ways at the beginning of this season? It's nice to hear some characters being on the same page for once.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Thought regarding the patch: Wouldn't Saul have seen that before? Wasn't he stationed there at some point for training?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast