User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    been catching up with the past few episodes and maybe it's because i've been listening to them all at once, but goddamn this show can really drag a person back in. Loved CJ in this episode, the voice acting was fantastic and her conveyance of emotion was so subtle yet so noticeable, Pete is somewhat of a dick, but justified, and Victor and Saul are quickly becoming the best zombie bro-squad of the new millennia. The relationship between Saul and CJ are nice and all, but i think the relationship between Saul and Victor is gonna lead to some underhanded tactic by Mr.Weyland himself to force us all to experience a tearful goodbye.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I'm doing it more in reaction/to get a reaction out of the Greg Miller fan boys!

Trolololololololol.

However, since he brought up the whole Lizzy thing he's been pretty agreeable. I just still don't think things are going to end well for him.
    It takes more than that Nick. BEYOND!

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    This if the first "meat"-less episode that I've really enjoyed. I still enjoyed it much less than the action filled episodes, but you can't always have action.

First off, I love Victor. Him and Saul are so bromantic. I can't think of too many other films where two dudes have such an enjoyable hetero friendship, maybe the Boondock Saints comes close though. Obviously CJ is in a tight spot. Her training keeps her alive, but we all know that there is more to being human than just eating, sleeping and staying out of harms way. Love always finds a way. It's clear that she has some feelings for at least Saul, but maybe there is soft spot in her heart for Victor too, but maybe it's more brotherly. Honestly, knowing what we know about KC I'm not sure at all what is going to happen with these love triangle. KC is the kind of guy to just kill off Lizzy in after the baby is born and then Saul and CJ become a major ass kicking item... Or maybe KC kills off CJ? KC, damn you, you reckless bastard.

I'm stoked that Pete and Glenn are gonna survive. I don't personally sense any double-crossing from these two, but once again ya never know. The Mallers can be very persuasive and they seriously injured Pippen to aid in his disguise. Not only that, but Scratch is a lunatic and Durai is a cold hearted strategist. I think Glenn has something important to contribute to the crew if they'd just let him speak.

As for the little ones, did I understand correctly that they "came back to life"? Wasn't Roman bit or killed, then turned into a little one, attacked them at the door, and then killed and then shot in the head (killed presumably) in the morning?
    Thats inteeresting, I really enjoy the "Meatless" episodes, sometimes more than the actual action its self. It fleshes out the charecters and allows you to empathise with them. And the anticipation of the storm to come is awesome.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    They did'nt come to anyones assistance....????? They had a spot baricaded that ended up being near (within hearing distance) to Saul and Victor.
    They had enough time to find a place close to Saul and Victor whilst they camped out waiting for the helicopter to return.
    It wasn't even a good place as they couldn't even get the door to close. Any fortification seen there could have easily been the reminiscence of early stage survivors.

Im just saying, a very loud helicopter flys in, lots of machine gun and nice bright flares all screaming like a big pink neon sign reading "zombie food here!" and then for some reason, from a near by school, shots are heard...?

Sounds to me like all the zombies had their sights set on the helicopter site... but then why all the gun shots from the school? And when Saul and Victor get there all the zombies are chasing Saul and Victor...there aren't even any zombies at the school doors... so what were they shooting at?
    Mix that up with all the stuff I said about LA being a big place etc... and try and tell me they weren't trying to get Saul's attention?

I'm 100% almost positively not absolutely sure that my theory is correct

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617