User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by fridginators View Post
    Yeah good episode, shame we're such We're Alive junkies that none of this was a shock.
    This.

Awesome episode. I feel like I'm getting reeled back into We're Alive. I must have listened to 30.1 over 20 times, something I haven't been able to do yet with any chapter or part in Season 3. So these little ones, I think it's obvious they will be playing a larger role in the future, perhaps eventually there will be a method for Ink to turn regular biters into little ones? Oh man, I get so excited just thinking about the information that will eventually be revealed regarding who Ink is/was and just exactly how he is pulling all of this off!

So Mallers at the Colony... AWESOME. That should make for an intense fire fight. Now that Glenn can get the Sat phone working, like previously mentioned it's probably guaranteed we will be making contact with Kimmet and Michael. Maybe we will get some slick marine-like stealth penetration into the compound. After what KC managed to pull off in the Arena and in the escape from the Colony I'm betting he could pull something very difficult like this off quite well.

Lizzie is preggers, we all guessed that a while ago, but are we completely confident it's Saul's kid and not Rapists (I mean Tardust)?

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Does anyone know what is in a standard military backpack? I want to know if they would have anything in it to communicate with HQ. Also was the down soldier the comm guy, bc that could make or break Saul keep the backpack.

I hoping Saul finds Micheal so they can fly down to the colony "flight of the valkyries" style.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Jun 11th, 2012 at 10:12 AM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fridginators View Post
    Interesting how they say Gatekeeper's rule was actually better than Marcus's. Not what I particularly expected, but it's not going to change my opinion of him. History has shown that even the most liberal dictator is eventually corrupted or dies by the sword. Very few have ever shown much of a commitment to real democracy (as in, not just democratic institutions giving them legitimacy), not even Gorbachev or Ziaur Rahman. Still, I assume he's alive; they never explicitly said he died.
    I don't think they were comparing Gatekeeper to Marcus. I think it was Gatekeeper to Durai.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I don't think they were comparing Gatekeeper to Marcus. I think it was Gatekeeper to Durai.
    Ooh, good call. I can definitely see Gatekeeper being nicer than Durai.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    at 17:00 they say Gatekeeper was better than Marcus, by saying it only got worse ONCE the prisoners showed up

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    at 17:00 they say Gatekeeper was better than Marcus, by saying it only got worse ONCE the prisoners showed up
    Yup, Hoff4D I think so too. But it was a very short reign.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    This definatly improved my morning!

The whole time is was a fistpump with every little thing involved!
    Everything we knew and everything we did not get right (pete is not in charge of the colony, scratch is.)

And jeez victor! Every episode i think your about die! Stop it!
    Last edited by awkwardalex; Jun 11th, 2012 at 10:29 AM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Yup, Hoff4D I think so too. But it was a very short reign.
    Might not have heard correctly. I'm working again so I can't listen until later tonight.

But yes. DEFINITELY a short reign. Like....less than a week short reign. That...that might almost be an error...I remember at one point Kc had said the events of Chapter 24 were in late August. It's been retrofit back to early August. Michael and crew made the call, and escaped the colony, and by the sounds of the events with Lizzy/Scratch Durai was already heading South. So unless he hung out at the Colony for a touch of time before taking over....Gatekeepers reign should only have lasted like.....4 days.....

And another point of contention: Saul says something like the Leader with the scar on her face and they obviously knew what he was talking about. Durai in theory is the leader, but man....everyone knows about Auntie Scratch!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Does anyone know what is in a standard military backpack? I want to know if they would have anything in it to communicate with HQ. Also was the down soldier the comm guy, bc that could make or break Saul keep the backpack.

I hoping Saul finds Micheal so they can fly down to the colony "flight of the valkyries" style.
    The dead soldier from the recon team, Fowler, had the satphone. It's possible he had an FM radio as well, since he referenced using SINCGARS to check in with their base.

There really isn't any "standard" load for a soldier's backpack, it's all based on their individual assignment and the mission. This was a recon mission, so I'd expect it would contain a mix of rations, spare socks, a sleeping bag, the commo gear, batteries, maps and a light load of ammo.

"Scavenger"

Status

I imagine given the distence, a hefty peice of gear would be necessary to communicate with Irwin (Probably what the Sat phone was for) And it is a serious question as to if the military has any real good reason to hero on up there with emancipation on their mind. Seems like Kc has been developing a more pragmatic military for the world. Given limited resources and personnel, throwing lives at something with little return wouldn't sit right with the CO.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast