Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    He's Back!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ammo check, but no water check?!
    Are they try to compete who can be on the podcast the most? Where nikvoodoo spot?

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    This has been the season of the info dumps so far.
    We had the resolution of the rat storyline
    We found out what's been going on in the outside world
    Angel and Scratch having a connection confirmed (RIP Angel)
    And now we get confirmation that The Mallers took over the Colony AND that's Lizzie's Pregnant.

My head is reeling. I've got information overload, but it feels SO good.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    So he's too good for WND, now he's just regular cast of We're Alive? God damn you Greg Miller!

Yeah good episode, shame we're such We're Alive junkies that none of this was a shock. That's the issue when you write a show with subtle hints that's dissected over several years; even the most hidden things eventually become known. I do feel like sometimes we've killed the story, but that's not the fault of the story. For instance, something great about this episode was all the repercussions that became evident - Michael's reckless call to the north, the decision to take most of the guns, etc. As Glen (Glenn?) said, in reality they were simply fighting for their own asses and not really thinking about what was the right thing to do or not. Now yes it is understandable and they were forced into horrible situations by the awful actions of some people, but by the same token, they did end up screwing a lot of people.

Interesting how they say Gatekeeper's rule was actually better than Marcus's. Not what I particularly expected, but it's not going to change my opinion of him. History has shown that even the most liberal dictator is eventually corrupted or dies by the sword. Very few have ever shown much of a commitment to real democracy (as in, not just democratic institutions giving them legitimacy), not even Gorbachev or Ziaur Rahman. Still, I assume he's alive; they never explicitly said he died.

"Scavenger"

Status
    So, Lizzy's hanging around one of thr bigger prisoners then? (The redeemable guy, most likley.) Anyone else think she's moved on from Saul? It has been months, after all. And it'd give CJ an opening?

Otherwise great episode! Seems like the little ones might turn into the behemoths. So they might not even be turned /people/ at all. Yay info and the pending leadup to the Ramboesque rescue of our favorite retired marine. (And probably Saul deserting to do it!)

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    I really don't think Bricks and Lizzy are a thing, I just think that he's of a good enough conscience where he sees the the righteousness in protecting and taking care of a pregnant woman. Also he probably isn't keen on Tardust trying to manipulate or coerce her into anything. Maybe he would be if she were still just Lizzy (ala when they first met, where he did nothing to stop Tardust, not that he was in the same room), but now she's pregnant and has helped saved their lives it's different.

No I think that's what's more interesting - they said that Roman actually became a little one, or at least a weird super strong probably stretch mark-laden biter.

I'm just wondering what happens if they actually do attack the Colony, which I doubt they'll do directly, or at least something will have to change in circumstances before Saul decides to mount a full-scale attack on a fortress. Perhaps they might sneak attack it, or maybe they'll somehow get in contact with the army. I'm not sure though, this all sounds a bit too straight ahead for KC and I'm kinda expecting a bit more plot development than that.
    Likes DemetriusH liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Cool episode!

I'd like to know how Pete and Glenn managed to escape from the Mallers... it seems very unlikely they are being used as spies ala Pippin and Kalani.

There were at least 3 characters who escaped: Glenn, Pete, and Roman

Mallers at Colony and Lizzy's pregnancy come as no surprise.

Very likely that CJ knows many of the 'slaves' in the Colony--most probably came from Dunbar Tower.

The 'big guy' that Lizzy is seen hanging around with is probably Bricks.

And if Glenn and Pete can get out of there... then why can't my man Burt??!?

Here's the school they are currently in: Dominguez Elementary

Quick Prediction: Glenn is going to help Saul get that satellite phone working so they can make contact with Michael
    Last edited by Litmaster; Jun 11th, 2012 at 09:56 AM.
    Likes DemetriusH liked this post

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    alright, so who called it? preggers lizzy, maller colony?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Hitler enjoyed this episode immensely.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I'm for the prediction, Litmaster. Given the Colony's defenses, it seems like it might be a good idea to get help, and now they have a comm expert with them to get it working. I'm kinda predicting that Saul and Riley are probably gonna go AWOL at some point to take care of the situation there. Unless the Colonel is smart enough to know that leaving a criminal stronghold up and running is a bad odea in terms of regional stability.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    alright, so who called it? preggers lizzy, maller colony?
    I did ages ago but that's neither here nor there.

When the "lost" episode of WND comes out sometime soon, I'mma look like a genius because I said the jump in time all but confirmed Lizzy was preggers.

I agree with those believing the little ones become the big ones...I guess they just grow into their fingernails eventually....

And litmaster: Burt can't get out because Burt is chained to a wall. Burt's a badass, but he's not superman.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jun 11th, 2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: reading through reveals ironic misspelling I had to fix :p
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast