omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I just relistened to the sections detailing the rest of the world and the outbreak: What is confusing (and I think maybe where you got your idea from) was the news report in Chapter 2 talks about riots in LA, Chicago, New York and other locations. That's why we all stuck on the idea that it was some sort of attack across the states. The news report cut off before they could indicate what cities were influenced globally.

The best I can figure....this might be a hole in the plot. The only way it can be explained away is if people in other US cities not on the West Coast started rioting with the impending doom of zombie-gore headed their way.
    Rioting to get the hell outta dodge would make perfect sense actually. While we can only speculate about if there were reports of outbreaks in the "far" east...surely word of things going down in LA got out pretty fast....i could see rioting happening just for that fact alone..think of Katrina...or hell, shopping on black Friday...that May as well be an apocalypse on its own.
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Jun 17th, 2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: their there...tthere
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran
    I agree that the riots in other cities could have resulted from people panicking due to the West Coast / Ring of Fire zombie reports.

Was anyone else intrigued to see a pedestrian overpass in the street view pics of Dominguez Elementary? I wonder if it could be an escape route for SVGP.

Regarding Lizzie being protected -- perhaps Durai or Scratch is just really into long-term planning. Raising a child would be a big drain on resources, but maybe the relative safety of the Colony makes it seem possible. It would probably take at least ten or twelve years for such an investment to pan out for Durai/Scratch -- but if they want to survive long-term, they are going to need new fighters/workers to replace the ones they lose. They are definitely ruthless enough to use child soldiers / slaves.

I'm really not sure about this idea though -- the theory that Lizzie and the baby are being kept as bargaining chips is probably more likely. The Mallers' increased security at the Colony is the only reason why I think D/S might be considering the far future potential of Lizzie's baby.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Who else thinks the "slaves" are the old guards from the prison?
    Didn't Scratch say that when this all went down that the guards abandoned them? Left them for dead?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Didn't Scratch say that when this all went down that the guards abandoned them? Left them for dead?
    You haz win written all over you. I totally forgot about that.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Season Three of Found? Lol

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718